7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 161 ) at Cleveland ( -176 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -163 ) at Texas ( 149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 106 ) at Milwaukee ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 213 ) at Chi Sox ( -237 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 176 ) at St. Louis ( -193 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 163 ) at San Diego ( -178 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( -112 ) at Arizona ( 103 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -193 ) at SF Giants ( 176 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

@Volkster6 said...

I can’t see how someone high up in the Braves organization would benefit from a postponement but who knows… maybe he played a Gio Castillo stack, saw Giminos ownership, Roth’s weather report and said “bam here we go”

he either plays DFS or a “friend” who does

easily knock out a third of the field, bam

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Bieber is at 75 pitches and not even through the 4th…. worst game of the year for him…. and is not the matchup. He dominated the twins earlier this year. Just not efficient with his pitches

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Paid up for Abreu and I am going to get 4 BBs… at least the first AB they didn’t really pitch to him

Woodruff Ks the sides on 11 pitches and chalk Wong Ks against Harvey…. seems “one of those baseball days”…. 🙄

• Roma315

I saw the delay so assumed it would play. Why postpone it RIGHT AFTER the fuking lot. Cost me at least 150-200

• Southie777

I am getting really annoyed with this, I’ve noticed it a few times lately, but chalked it up to I must’ve made a mistake, but I am sure I was right tonight. I made 8 lineups in the Four Seamer and DK has three of them the same. There is obviously zero recourse, but I know that I made 8 distinct lineups.

• stellagirl

@Southie777 said...

I am getting really annoyed with this, I’ve noticed it a few times lately, but chalked it up to I must’ve made a mistake, but I am sure I was right tonight. I made 8 lineups in the Four Seamer and DK has three of them the same. There is obviously zero recourse, but I know that I made 8 distinct lineups.

That is a massive, MASSIVE issue if true. Start taking screen shots? Can you prove it?

I hate this shit for this industry if it is a real issue.

• hcassidy

As said I had Nat’s/Braves last week and it was pulled with little weather. I was like wTF as It cost me.

• Southie777

@stellagirl said...

That is a massive, MASSIVE issue if true. Start taking screen shots? Can you prove it?

I hate this shit for this industry if it is a real issue.

I know. I will say, it’s never been when I actually get my lineups in on time. I’ve never noticed it once. But I have a TERRIBLE habit of procrastinating in everything and setting DFS lineups is no different. I hate making decisions, so I wait too long and then have to scramble. So, sometimes, if the only early games are games I don’t mind fading, I’ll just make lineups using anyone from those games I want to use and then set a dummy lineup with only people from the later games and then edit them. That’s what happened tonight. And then not all of the lineups saved, even though they showed as saving originally. And, again, this has happened multiple times recently. Whatever, just have to stop being a dumbass and getting my lineups 100% in before the first lock.

• ifthethunder

No Cole here, but none of my hitters are doing anything.. I’m going to need Sam Haggerty to knock a few homers late.
    ~

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

No problem.

With the amount of NBA games winding down, I’m planning on doing them more frequently. It’s hard for me to sit down and concentrate for long enough chunks of time to get anything done though. I have too many outside distractions.

That will be awesome I look forward to reading them.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Another big miss by the “weather guy”. He is doing an awesome job hosting shows, but missing tough weather spots more and more.

• TheWeeIceMan

Paddack was a great play!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Way to go Paddack
    Time for me to stop trying the single bullet contest if I can’t cash when more than a third of the field is wiped out

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Plenty of pitching options on the slate, imo. Shane Bieber is expensive, but you can’t argue with his results. I also like Lucas Giolito.

This worked out.
    ~

• jjwd

@sochoice said...

Another big miss by the “weather guy”. He is doing an awesome job hosting shows, but missing tough weather spots more and more.

citation needed

• axman15

Leaving Cole in ~50% of my lineups turns what could have been a big night into one that I’ll be happy to break even.

• marker0357

@Pandamonious said...

Apparently you can’t play anything with rain hovering around towards 1st pitch. They just cancel it now. Seems to be the trend with the main slate night games. If it’s supposed to start raining mid game, they’ll start and wait 2 hours in a delay, but if 1st pitch hasn’t happened it’s called off.

probably the effect of not having whining fans at the game but you’d think that teams would rather avoid doubleheaders at all costs.

• depalma13

@marker0357 said...

probably the effect of not having whining fans at the game but you’d think that teams would rather avoid doubleheaders at all costs.

Why? They only play seven innings now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.