2:20 PM EST : Colorado ( -120 ) at Chi Cubs ( 111 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 114 ) at Pittsburgh ( -124 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -112 ) at Philadelphia ( 103 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( -191 ) at Baltimore ( 178 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 108 ) at Toronto ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 144 ) at Boston ( -157 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 149 ) at Cleveland ( -163 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( -108 ) at Miami ( -102 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

Went to sleep cranky… woke up with solid wins on my late slate entries so we’re back at it!

• zovyn

Donaldson has 3HR in 12AB against Pivetta. Can he make it 4/16 tonight? Or do I specifically fade him on regression expectation? :P

• SkateFiend

Is anyone having trouble editing lineups at Yahoo? I’m seeing “player is not part of any team in game” line.

• land_of_the_lock

@zovyn said...

Donaldson has 3HR in 12AB against Pivetta. Can he make it 4/16 tonight? Or do I specifically fade him on regression expectation? :P

wrt to the Twins… Donaldson, Polanco (especially), and Kepler all look appealing from an expected points perspective. I’ll be heavy in my double-ups, for sure.

• brink7

Hi Skatefiend, i am having the same exact problem at Yahoo – I came here to see if I am the only one having this problem. I cannot edit and I cannot make new lineups either. It says “player is not part of any team in game” like you also. Hope they get this resolved very soon!!!

• land_of_the_lock

I don’t know… I may be naive, but I’m going back to the Lane Thomas well tonight. While he is still 2K on DK. May or may not blow blow up, but seems like positive EV.

• SkateFiend

@brink7 said...

Hi Skatefiend, i am having the same exact problem at Yahoo – I came here to see if I am the only one having this problem. I cannot edit and I cannot make new lineups either. It says “player is not part of any team in game” like you also. Hope they get this resolved very soon!!!

I hope they resolve this soon, or massive refunds are on the way.

• brink7

Agreed this is ridiculous. I keep logging in and out, nothing. Keeps saying the same thing about “player is not part of any team in game”. Aggravating. no choice but to keep trying for now, a bunch of teams already registered trying to update.

• brink7

seems to be better and okay now. hopefully holds up.

• zovyn

@land_of_the_lock said...

I don’t know… I may be naive, but I’m going back to the Lane Thomas well tonight. While he is still 2K on DK. May or may not blow blow up, but seems like positive EV.

I don’t see any reason not to keep riding him… there are a lot of good plays near minimum on FD tonight:

Chavis, Shaw and VanMeter round out the rest of my punt list tonight with him.

• yisman

Angels would be my top stack today except for the fact that you lose their best hitter

• yisman

I settled on a Twins stack instead.

• zovyn

My nightly random SE LU of trash includes Buehler on the mound – 2xBOS, 2xCLE, 2xARI with a couple of one-offs.

• jayzee666

Very excited to have Reapered the future Cy young and HR crown winner! Nice trophy for my mantle!!

• JimS5010

It seems we have cursed Josh Donaldson

• zovyn

14 player innings down… LU holding steady at 0 points. It’s an octopus night so far… (all arms :P)

• zovyn

1hr 25m since lock. 26 PI down. Holding steady with a goose egg. Epic.

• zovyn

@yisman said...

I settled on a Twins stack instead.

LAA + MIN definitely riding the top of most tourneys. Hope you’re doing well, yisman :)

• yisman

lol I actually did well but spent so much time tinkering that I barely got in anything.

Scored 155.5 but I was entering FD and doing the Osaka drop so I only had 20 seconds to try to get my lineup in at DK.

Did win a ticket.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/112207977?uc=2800986859#/

Donaldson/Polanco the key.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).