7:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 101 ) at Atlanta ( -109 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 127 ) at Chi Sox ( -138 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -103 ) at Miami ( -105 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 140 ) at Cleveland ( -152 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 108 ) at Arizona ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:07 PM EST : Houston ( -113 ) at LA Angels ( 104 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 161 ) at LA Dodgers ( -175 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• raymond333

Early only. Got Gray, and stacked NYY, then a couple of mini stacks with MIN and TOR, and a one off with SEA. Still waiting to see who’s confirmed.

Judge is supposed to be good today. Well Judge is supposed to do good everyday lol, but against a weak righty, so we’ll see.

Only 2 games on FD, so not a lot to choose from.

• superjon

FD Early – Went with 2 Gee and 1 Estrada. Yanks stack of Gardner, Didi, and Sanchez

FD Main – 2 line ups. Newcomb and Leake. Core of Freeman, Castellanos (if he plays), and Stanton.

• raymond333

See I was trying to figure out about Estrada, as with gray, I can only stack three more NYY. I went Judge, Didi, and Headley. I’d like to get in Gardner, but not sure if I want to fade gray to do that.

• raymond333

I think I’m gonna take a chance with Gee. It opens up room for some batters.

Stacking Sanchez, Judge, Didi, and Gardner. Then a TOR stack, and besides Gee, a one off for MIN.

If Gee can even do decent, I think my line is good. It’s tough with 2 games tho.

• Moneyshot1968

Estrada gives lots of fly balls, I’m all in on Minny with the dome open in Toronto

• raymond333

@Moneyshot1968 said...

Estrada gives lots of fly balls, I’m all in on Minny with the dome open in Toronto

I think you’re talking about Gee. That’s what I’m gonna do. The pitching isn’t great on this slate, so I think it’s better to go higher on bats.

• loutheitalian

Montero or zunino for dk gpp

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@raymond333 said...

I think you’re talking about Gee. That’s what I’m gonna do. The pitching isn’t great on this slate, so I think it’s better to go higher on bats.

He’s certainly talking about Estrada.

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@loutheitalian said...

Montero or zunino for dk gpp

Tough call… Both of them likely sitting, one of them already announced as sitting. Who’s more likely to provide value as a PH?

• loutheitalian

Romine or Lopez?

• superjon

@Moneyshot1968 said...

Any thoughts on Leake and Newcomb on the main? I’m playing both

• BUFUu2

@loutheitalian said...

Romine or Lopez?

romine bet lopez gets pulled early

• winnerchickendinner

Attacking bum mad in the main slate. Gotta be contraRianice to win this early two game slate.

• moped_jones

@winnerchickendinner said...

Attacking bum mad in the main slate. Gotta be contraRianice to win this early two game slate.

Goldie has some good numbers off him. I made sure to put him in at least 1 LU.

• richierich

Reading some write-ups on the early slate from a few different sites…

They practically don’t even mention Gallardo, and are saying to stack Blue Jays. I mean, I do like the Jays here. Smoak and Carrera are priced phenomenally low on FanDuel (can get both for a combined 5200)… but how do you not go after Gallardo with both barrels as well? He’s atrocious.

Also, for the FD very early slate, I cannot stomach Estrada and feel it leaves me only Gray. As square as he will be.

I hate how FD breaks up the early slates like this. A 1 ET 2 game slate and a 4 ET 3 game slate…. Just push them together for one legitimate big early slate you dopes.

• richierich

@raymond333 said...

I think I’m gonna take a chance with Gee. It opens up room for some batters.

Stacking Sanchez, Judge, Didi, and Gardner. Then a TOR stack, and besides Gee, a one off for MIN.

If Gee can even do decent, I think my line is good. It’s tough with 2 games tho.

2 game slates are garbage… I don’t know why I do this. lol

• richierich

As a White Sox fan, I’m just wondering how much outsiders have caught onto Carlos Rodon yet. Top prospect who struggled last year, but has been dominant his last 6-7 starts or so.

Surprised not to see him mentioned tonight, with a shortage on good pitching in the main slate

• TeamTwerk

Is there any quality control over at DK? Nearly every Saturday morning slate this season has been way off in sizing. They’ll push dumb crap that isn’t even fantasy sports like weekend golf with huge guarantees that don’t fill but won’t bother to analyze a legit daily core sport and project the sizing accurately. All they would have to do is spend 15 minutes to look back at past Saturdays to get close to the correct sizing.

• moped_jones

@richierich said...

I hate how FD breaks up the early slates like this. A 1 ET 2 game slate and a 4 ET 3 game slate…. Just push them together for one legitimate big early slate you dopes

I agree. They think they are going to get more money out of but I’m sure there are many players (like myself) that won’t play either and will just go for the main slate. I would have pumped a few bucks in the early slate if all 5 games were one slate. I rarely play 2 game slates. To me they are the most frustrating b/c even if you take down a GPP (which I have) you have to split it with a lot of other people…..which I have :( ($20k to first place got me $238)

• raymond333

@richierich said...

2 game slates are garbage… I don’t know why I do this. lol

Yea me too lol. I either kill it on these small slates or suck ass. That’s pretty much how it goes for me on small slates lol.

• moped_jones

@richierich said...

As a White Sox fan, I’m just wondering how much outsiders have caught onto Carlos Rodon yet. Top prospect who struggled last year, but has been dominant his last 6-7 starts or so.

Surprised not to see him mentioned tonight, with a shortage on good pitching in the main slate

Cubs fan here (that keeps an eye on the Sox) I really want to play Rondon tonight but I think the Detroit righties are going to tee off on him. I really want to play him though.

I’m looking for a 3rd pitcher to run out for the 3 max entry (FD). I have Bumgardner and Stripling. I just can’t quite pull the trigger on Rondon yet. The deciding factor is I’m probably watching the game tonight and usually pick players from games I know I’m going to watch. (for example, the Cubs last night….who sucked big time: Had Rizzo, Bryant, Quintana, and Avila = me getting poorer).

• kings2609

@richierich said...

Going to the game tonight so for sure going to have a good amount of Rodon tonight. I’m more worried that Farmer is going to pitch a gem against us also though.

• richierich

@moped_jones said...

Cubs fan here (that keeps an eye on the Sox) I really want to play Rondon tonight but I think the Detroit righties are going to tee off on him. I really want to play him though.

I’m looking for a 3rd pitcher to run out for the 3 max entry (FD). I have Bumgardner and Stripling. I just can’t quite pull the trigger on Rondon yet. The deciding factor is I’m probably watching the game tonight and usually pick players from games I know I’m going to watch. (for example, the Cubs last night….who sucked big time: Had Rizzo, Bryant, Quintana, and Avila = me getting poorer).

Yeah, the Cubs really screwed me against Ramano the other night in Cincy. I feel ya.

And yeah… I’m actually a White Sox fan who lives just outside of Detroit. So I watch the Tigers a lot, and they’re not good but they have right handed bats who can really tee-off against southpaws. Upton is just a beast, Castellanos has big power upside against LHP… Then you have Miggy, who has struggled, but is still Miggy. Plus, Mahtook and McCann who quietly do some damage against the southpaws.

Rodon’s command has really come around, and he has the big K upside. The one area he still struggles is with the long ball, so I do have apprehension of my own. Still not sure how I want to play it.

• richierich

@kings2609 said...

Going to the game tonight so for sure going to have a good amount of Rodon tonight. I’m more worried that Farmer is going to pitch a gem against us also though.

Yeah, Farmer mowed us down earlier in the year. This team has been weird recently though. They’re actually putting up a fight offensively. After we completed our fire-sale, I figured we’d lose 100 games without breaking a sweat. However, Delmonico and Leury Garcia have proved themselves to be formidable at the top of the lineup with Abreu, and now they have Avi/Davidson healthy.

We’re getting okay pitching from our younger guys, and even Shields hasn’t been a complete gas can as of late.

Unfortunately, it looks like we’re going to play our way out of the #1 overall pick. Oh well, good to see some younger guys making things happen.

• MrPerfekt7

Watch Ima play Judge today and he gonna let me down smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).