3:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 122 ) at Philadelphia ( -132 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 119 ) at Milwaukee ( -129 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -165 ) at Miami ( 152 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( -150 ) at Kansas City ( 139 ) —- T: 9
    9:45 PM EST : Arizona ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -155 ) at San Diego ( 143 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Gray 4 walks, 50 pitches and a HR after 2.0 innings. Whoops!

Now 52 pitches and still no one out in the third inning. Forget about a QS, he may not last more than 5 innings.

• jayzee666

@sox9 said...

Now 52 pitches and still no one out in the third inning. Forget about a QS, he may not last more than 5 innings.

REAPERdamus foretold of this. I hope you all listened!
    My Marlins stack does not have Walker which also not a surprise.

• BigPod

Moose done for night

• pick6er

Seen that, same thing happened at third over the weekend with Ramirez at big ownership.

• depalma13

@BigPod said...

Moose done for night

Probably longer than that

• jayzee666

@BigPod said...

Moose done for night

Yet another victim!

• BigPod

@depalma13 said...

Probably longer than that

Yeah that didn’t look good

• hcassidy

Wainwright will be lucky to see top of the 5th

• casper

@sox9 said...

Gray 4 walks, 50 pitches and a HR after 2.0 innings. Whoops!

The side kick guy on morning grind said everyone would be tilted when walker hit a hr off gray on he put up around 20 f pts

• jayzee666

Lopez

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

A’s o/u 14.5 runs?

• Mr_tjRoto

@casper said...

The side kick guy on morning grind said everyone would be tilted when walker hit a hr off gray on he put up around 20 f pts

The side guy, lol, the side of what galaxy?

• Mr_tjRoto

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yep, every time. Awesomo and papagates same thing on the SE. they always seem to take the pitchers that everyone stacking against

as I was saying, but what does he have in the 150 entry plays
    1/1000th percent of his daily income, $222

• monarch

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

A’s o/u 14.5 runs?

Over. They can be explosive on the road. Very humid park tonight

• Pandamonious

Forewent DeJong in most my 5-man Cards stacks for a Semien one-off. Looks awesome other than my pitchers in them blow… and now DeJong joins the fun.

• mr_papageorgio

That’s fine Osuna, I didn’t want you to do anything with the bases loaded.

• Pandamonious

If Chapman doesn’t get double digits I’m going to denounce all things “chap.” Chaps, chapstick, and chaperones to start.

• cjs5555

sooo much dietrich tonight. of course he gets HBP and leaves game and his replacement hits a HR

• SkateFiend

Homer Bailey may end up with less than 10 points despite a sizable lead.

• BigPod

Broxton ejected lol

• cjs5555

A’s don’t even sub out starters with a 2 touchdown lead and position player pitching in 8th. classy

• tmarohl

@cjs5555 said...

A’s don’t even sub out starters with a 2 touchdown lead and position player pitching in 8th. classy

Almost as classy as the Cardinals making a pitching change in the bottom of the 9th with two outs up by 10.

• cjs5555

@tmarohl said...

Almost as classy as the Cardinals making a pitching change in the bottom of the 9th with two outs up by 10.

cubs fan here, so more than happy to knock the cards as less classy

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

That always tilts me so much for two reasons…. lost two big ones, one because the Rockies did exactly what the As are doing tonight and knocked me down and the other when the Astros pulled the starters (well the ones I had) in the 4th (the fourth!!!!)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).