7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -140 ) at Detroit ( 129 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 224 ) at NY Mets ( -250 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -145 ) at Texas ( 133 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -118 ) at Milwaukee ( 109 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 163 ) at St. Louis ( -178 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 197 ) at San Diego ( -218 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 115 ) at Arizona ( -124 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -242 ) at SF Giants ( 218 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

Just looking into pitching for today’s slate. I guess Jacob deGrom is good. Also some guy named Gerrit Cole might be pitching, who can say?
    ~

• ifthethunder

SP2 currently is Dinelson Lamet. Considering some others, too. Like Sonny Gray.
    ~

• Volkster6

Cole isn’t in DK slate. Can’t believe they didn’t play. Missed cash line by 15 with a 0 from Cole in dry Atlanta

• yisman

I scored about 52 DK points yesterday. I used Cole/Paddack and my expensive bat was Tatis. The three of them combined to get me like 8 FP.

I also played a $50 50/50 on Yahoo and somehow didn’t cash. https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/7106894/115667891

Glasnow/Giolito at pitcher. 16 innings, 26 Ks combined. You’d think that’d be good enough!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Did another blog, if anyone wants to check it out.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-bears-and-bulls-mlb-8-26-slate-breakdown-3420097

• iron_tactics

Tom
    @Haudricourt
    Josh Hader on Bucks boycott: “I think it’s a tremendous stand. This is more about sports.” Says can’t say yes or no on #Brewers boycott. “I’m sure it’s something we are going to discuss.”

• zeeshan2

@iron_tactics said...

Tom
    @Haudricourt
    Josh Hader on Bucks boycott: “I think it’s a tremendous stand. This is more about sports.” Says can’t say yes or no on #Brewers boycott. “I’m sure it’s something we are going to discuss.”

looks like josh hader grew up

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-bears-and-bulls-mlb-8-26-slate-breakdown-3420097

I immediately looked to the Marlins pitcher as well, but he’s too expensive on FD, not enough K upside or IP upside for me.
    As far as attacking Junis, not a huge sample size but Cards are 4/24 against him will 11 Ks and virtually no HR, RBI, or R. I’m not saying I’m gonna be running a bunch of Junis out there but I’d be a little cautious with STL bats on such a big slate

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Don’t play Sonny Gray tonight. You’ve been warned.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@sochoice said...

Don’t play Sonny Gray tonight. You’ve been warned.

Yes, we know. We will not be playing any players that are not playing today. Thank you

• yisman

In case anyone missed it, the Brewers game may be postponed.

• SkateFiend

@yisman said...

In case anyone missed it, the Brewers game may be postponed.

Boycott?

• yisman

@SkateFiend said...

Boycott?

yes

not confirmed yet, but it’s in the news that they may

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Did another blog, if anyone wants to check it out.

Hey, you named it Panda’s Bears and Bulls!!!! now I’ll read it 👍😉😁😎

• tmarohl

Brewers pregame manager press conference pushed back an hour. Doubt they play.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

ZERO percent chance they play, ZERO.

Real question is the will the other teams boycott as well

• WhiteyJones8

@Sleazygreazy said...

ZERO percent chance they play, ZERO.

Real question is the will the other teams boycott as well

Im kind of wondering if I’m wasting my time even researching.

Could be a wild slate though if some teams boycott and others don’t.

So far I’m playing zero Reds/Brewers but I’m wondering which other teams would boycott?

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Hey, you named it Panda’s Bears and Bulls!!!! now I’ll read it 👍😉😁😎

Yes. The first one I did a couple weeks back I gave you acknowledgement for the name.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yes. The first one I did a couple weeks back I gave you acknowledgement for the name.

Haha, nice, thanks, although not necessary! I didn’t see it the first one, I’ll be on the lookout for more.

Obviously just messin about the name. I would have read anyway if I saw it, regardless of the title. Good stuff 👍

• Supersharpie

Kind of feel like the only sporting action we will get tonight is the NHL. Who knows? They may postpone as well.

• Garpeters

Athletes boycotting games will hurt the sport more than help whatever cause they are boycotting for… just the facts, irrespective of whether the boycotting is good or bad.

• Wooden_Bones

@Garpeters said...

Athletes boycotting games will hurt the sport more than help whatever cause they are boycotting for… just the facts, irrespective of whether the boycotting is good or bad.

No, it’s just opinions. Let’s not get this board locked like the NBA board.

• Garpeters

@Wooden_Bones said...

No, it’s just opinions. Let’s not get this board locked like the NBA board.

Just irritated about everything, sorry.

• Pandamonious

Yes, let’s please keep everything together here.

I understand the potential for MLB games to be boycotted tonight is real, and part of the slate, and the discussion, but let’s make sure we keep things respectful here, to and for everyone.

• axman15

Switched all my Gray to Kershaw, forcing me to cut a few players out of my pool.. when Chapman hits 2HRs tonight, now you know why.

Edit- looks like he’s not playing anyways.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).