7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -140 ) at Detroit ( 129 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 224 ) at NY Mets ( -250 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -145 ) at Texas ( 133 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -118 ) at Milwaukee ( 109 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 163 ) at St. Louis ( -178 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 197 ) at San Diego ( -218 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 115 ) at Arizona ( -124 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -242 ) at SF Giants ( 218 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• marker0357

man the Cubs BP sucks. They really need to make a move at the deadline.

• axman15

If the Mets bullpen blows this for DeGrom…

No deG? No Cash. And has either MARTE had a hit in the past week? Seriously.. can’t remember it happening. Play them often, goose-eggs nightly.

• ifthethunder

@axman15 said...

If the Mets bullpen blows this for DeGrom…

Of course they did.
    ~

• yisman

despite my best efforts, somehow ended up with a few non-starters

Daniel Murphy and Mookie Betts in 3 total lineups on FD

• ifthethunder

So I made fun of Mike Fiers and then he kicked Dakota Hudson behind (DK-scoring wise).
    ~

• mr_papageorgio

@ifthethunder said...

So I made fun of Mike Fiers and then he kicked Dakota Hudson behind (DK-scoring wise).
    ~

My lifetime record of stacking against Mike Fiers fell to 0-145 tonight.

• ifthethunder

@mr_papageorgio said...

My lifetime record of stacking against Mike Fiers fell to 0-145 tonight.

I’m starting to think that Texas isn’t very good in the batting department.
    ~

• Messiah717

I still haven’t been refunded for the late MLB contests that DK canceled at around 8pm.

• SkateFiend

Current state of DFS – I have to wonder if any black players for tomorrow’s slate will pull out at the last minute.

• WhiteyJones8

Because NBA got cancelled I jumped in the $2 MLB satellite that pays 5000 $4 NFL tickets. A total of 5092 people joined. Like 6% of the contest used either Kershaw Lamet or Gray. As long as you have a pitcher without a 0 you probably won. Too easy!

• beare

they need throw out all contest i mean tonight was a total joke

• Dakotasbest

Agreed. If I don’t get refunded because I was forced to pick between 2 pitchers after dodgers cancelled I’ll withdrawl and not support the site anymore. I also had to move a good amount of players repeatedly. I had like 5k salary left. Talked to about 10 friends that play which is minimal but they all on board.

• Ndepompei

You won’t be refunded. I messaged DK and they said they aren’t refunding main slate.

• BazookaDad

Just a question, if I have already won 150 entries through satellites for the NFL Sunday Million on Fanduel. What happens if I win more 4$ tickets? Does it just automatically turn into cash?

• land_of_the_lock

@BazookaDad said...

Just a question, if I have already won 150 entries through satellites for the NFL Sunday Million on Fanduel. What happens if I win more 4$ tickets? Does it just automatically turn into cash?

That is the way that fanduel has handled it in the past. You’ll get 4 dollars each for entries in excess of 150. Happened to me before.

Now, that said, they’ve switched to adding your entries into your upcoming games within a handful of hours after you win the ticket. In the past, they would add the whole lot to your upcoming games about 24 hours or so before the big tourney started. When they added the whole lot, that’s when I got my excess entries refund.

I don’t know currently how they’ll handle wrt timing of excess refunds. Will you get them immediately or have to wait for day of the big event? Not sure. Maybe someone else has already crossed that bridge.

• bearcats594

With how easy these tickets are to get I would be careful expecting you to get paid out in full for the extra. Most of the 2 dollar satellites would become automatic double ups with how much overlay there is in these contests. That being said I would love to know the answer because it would be a nice way to add to the bankroll.

• land_of_the_lock

@bearcats594 said...

With how easy these tickets are to get I would be careful expecting you to get paid out in full for the extra. Most of the 2 dollar satellites would become automatic double ups with how much overlay there is in these contests. That being said I would love to know the answer because it would be a nice way to add to the bankroll.

It’s a fair concern. They could always change their policy. (And maybe they have. Like I said, I got a refund in the past, around a year ago, but haven’t bothered to check the current rules.)

It feels unlikely though that they wouldn’t at least refund you your entry fees on the extras, so there’s probably not a lot of risk.

If anyone knows more though, feel free to chime in.

• stmetal15

Agreed it was a joke- Does anyone know if DK now has a policy on how many games in the league can be sat out by the teams before the tournament is voided and refunded? Thinking this wont be the last time this happens. I am a hobby player so my loss was small but last night was a mess especially for the people playing the higher cost entries.

• internetfamous

Unfortunate stance by DK on not atleast washing last nights slate. Today should be real interesting as well, good thing there’s some golf.

• yisman

all my Lamet pivoted to Ray and Hudson, mad I didn’t mix in a few shades of Gray

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone hear back from FD yet?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).