7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -140 ) at Detroit ( 129 ) —- T: 10
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 224 ) at NY Mets ( -250 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -145 ) at Texas ( 133 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -118 ) at Milwaukee ( 109 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 163 ) at St. Louis ( -178 ) —- T: 9
    9:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 197 ) at San Diego ( -218 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 115 ) at Arizona ( -124 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -242 ) at SF Giants ( 218 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ElwoodB

Espn shows Dodgers postponed. Dodger twitter posts lineup. Anybody have some damn facts?

I say… RUF hits one out vs Kershy tonight.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Jeff Passan
    @JeffPassan
    The San Francisco Giants-Los Angeles Dodgers game tonight has been postponed, sources tell ESPN. It’s the third MLB game to be canceled in the wake of the NBA players refusing to play after the fallout of the shooting of Jacob Blake in Wisconsin.

• stellagirl

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Need some advice please: should I place Arenado or Story in the captain spot?

Blackmon. People are going to shy away from the L/L match up so you will get him at significantly less ownership, and his ISO is better than Story and wOBA beats both Story and Arenado.

• ElwoodB

@Epignosis said...

Jeff Passan
    @JeffPassan
    The San Francisco Giants-Los Angeles Dodgers game tonight has been postponed, sources tell ESPN. It’s the third MLB game to be canceled in the wake of the NBA players refusing to play after the fallout of the shooting of Jacob Blake in Wisconsin.

I think I’ll leave Kershaw in. His 0 will probably better Gray or Ray.

• Roma315

Why does ESPN has SEA/SD listed as delayed 😂

• yisman

@Epignosis said...

Jeff Passan
    @JeffPassan

I just edited Kershaw into a lineup after the Dodgers tweeted a lineup

now to edit back

• blackdirkdiggler

@stellagirl said...

Blackmon. People are going to shy away from the L/L match up so you will get him at significantly less ownership, and his ISO is better than Story and wOBA beats both Story and Arenado.

Thanks a lot Stellagirl. Sounds good to me!!

• ElwoodB

Both the Giants and Dodgers tweeted lineups. Now, why TF can’t they man up and say they’re postponed?

• Roma315

MLB.com still has LAD game listed.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@stellagirl said...

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

I just edited Kershaw into a lineup after the Dodgers tweeted a lineup

now to edit back

Yep:

Jorge Castillo
    @jorgecastillo
    The Dodgers-Giants game tonight has been postponed. Dave Roberts is scheduled to speak with the media in 15 minutes.

• stellagirl

@Epignosis said...

Charlie Blackmon owns Robbie Ray.

And he is the spendiest captain, which will further drive down ownership, which is HUGE in showdown.

• Roma315

ESPN no longer has the LAD game as postponed. WTFFF. Now back to Postponed.

Sooo.. now I have to purposely take a O somewhere and play all from COL/ARZ? This is so stupid.

• ElwoodB

(Jorge Castillo)

Alright, he should know what’s what.

• Sleazygreazy

@866 said...

Sooo.. now I have to purposely take a O somewhere and play all from COL/ARZ? This is so stupid.

Ray will probably get some Ks might as well play him even if you have to use COL hitters

• fontastic

So any chance FanDuel refunds us.

• travvis

@Sleazygreazy said...

Ray will probably get some Ks

Other side. It’s Dr. Gray Day.

• ifthethunder

Get it together Hudson. YA BUM!
    ~

• madmanjayWV

@fontastic said...

So any chance FanDuel refunds us.

I’ll go with NO

• Wooden_Bones

@Epignosis said...

Charlie Blackmon owns Robbie Ray.

Yes, but so does Arenado.

• Tcbaseballfan

Slates should just be refunded tonight. Dodging woke bullets everywhere isn’t in the spirit of the competition.

• Boneys2000

This is crap tonight.Refunds need to happen

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Get it together Hudson. YA BUM!

Going to have to note that my $2,100 catcher, Cam Gallagher, has both earned runs given up by Hudson.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.