5:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 115 ) at Milwaukee ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    6:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 145 ) at Arizona ( -158 ) —- T: 8.5
    6:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 158 ) at St. Louis ( -173 ) —- T: 7
    6:37 PM EST : Boston ( 147 ) at Toronto ( -160 ) —- T: 10.5
    6:37 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 159 ) at Washington ( -174 ) —- T: 9
    6:37 PM EST : Oakland ( -189 ) at Texas ( 172 ) —- T: 9.5
    6:40 PM EST : Baltimore ( 163 ) at Tampa Bay ( -179 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -154 ) at Detroit ( 142 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BigRay

@yisman said...

You have your players confused. Marmolejos came in for White. He is a first baseman. He doesn’t pitch.

yeah. that homer counted. I am glad I clicked him

• iron_tactics

BMac
    @BMac_81
    At Citi Field, there are still 5-6 Mets players warming up in the outfield. A few guys heading into the dugout. No batting practice yet. Marlins aren’t out yet

• WhiteyJones8

I’m not sure if this is being factored in or not but If today’s game is not played for protest/rain it probably won’t be made up. Marlins have 2 off days. One is Monday when they will be in Miami other is Thursday when Mets are playing Yankees.

Essentially, if they cancel this game then at some point in the future they have to make a single-game road trip or not make it up at all.

• ElwoodB

@lester461 said...

Twins Tigers canceled

I am out.

• Roma315

time to delete 45 lineups

• Supersharpie

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I’m not sure if this is being factored in or not but If today’s game is not played for protest/rain it probably won’t be made up. Marlins have 2 off days. One is Monday when they will be in Miami other is Thursday when Mets are playing Yankees.

Essentially, if they cancel this game then at some point in the future they have to make a single-game road trip or not make it up at all.

Or MLB will push back the start of the playoffs.

• JSteele

@Roma315 said...

NBA playing but Baseball not…makes sense…time to delete 45 lineups

NBA is not playing and neither is NHL today

• WhiteyJones8

At this point with just two games left you can safely set and forget your lineup. If either of them gets cancelled the slate is cancelled. So load your lineup with BAL/TAM and MIA/NYM and go enjoy the rest of your day.

• Roma315

@JSteele said...

NBA is not playing and neither is NHL today

did a quick edit but you are quicker

• Supersharpie

@Roma315 said...

NBA playing but Baseball not…makes sense…time to delete 45 lineups

NBA isn’t playing today. Seems like the plan is for every team in all three leagues to boycott ONE game.

• JohnFR

Slate depends on the last 2 games not cancelled, I think one of them gets cancelled though not sure which.

• iron_tactics

Yeah I already withdrew. Gonna watch a movie or somethin, maybe Moneyball

• yisman

Yahoo MLB all day contest running

I should’ve stacked the first two games even though they were doubleheaders

silly

• Roma315

Not a NBA fan so assumed it ran lol…next time i’ll check first

• WhiteyJones8

The Mets manager was supposed to meet with the media but it got pushed back because of a team meeting. Clearly that meeting is over now. We need confirmation here Rojas

Howie Kussoy
    @HowieKussoy
    ·
    5m
    There are double-digit Mets out on the field right now. Several warming up.

• JSteele

@WhiteyJones8 said...

The Mets manager was supposed to meet with the media but it got pushed back because of a team meeting. Clearly that meeting is over now. We need confirmation here Rojas

Howie Kussoy
    @HowieKussoy
    ·
    5m
    There are double-digit Mets out on the field right now. Several warming up.

Sounds like the game is being played

• hcassidy

Because of the 2 games still in play and my Ironman at stake, set my L/U and lets just say I have near 10K left on the table.

• ElSlappo

I think DK just cancelled the slate

• Lathum

Watching the entry ticker on Fanduel go down. It is really interesting.

If they do play a 2 game slate I bet there will be crazy overlay for the NFL satellites.

• Supersharpie

@hcassidy said...

Because of the 2 games still in play and my Ironman at stake, set my L/U and lets just say I have near 10K left on the table.

DK just cancelled the slate.

• Lathum

@ElSlappo said...

I think DK just cancelled the slate

Smart move. At this rate they will get destroyed with overlay if the 2 remaining games play

• SkateFiend

Time for some expanded KBO action for me.

Right about now, DK should be thinking about offering more of those contests. Maybe they should even bring back NPB. As I and others have speculated, covid sports world has been hit by chaos.

Not even MLS is safe at this point. A blind man can see sports leagues in America no longer has any control over their houses. The upcoming salary negotiations will be especially ugly. If and when NFL games are cancelled, what happens then?

• yisman

DK did just cancel the slate, yes

• Supersharpie

@SkateFiend said...

Time for some expanded KBO action for me.

Right about now, DK should be thinking about offering more of those contests. Maybe they should even bring back NPB. As I and others have speculated, covid sports world has been hit by chaos.

Not even MLS is safe at this point. A blind man can see sports leagues in America no longer has any control over their houses. The upcoming salary negotiations will be especially ugly. If and when NFL games are cancelled, what happens then?

Don’t worry. This is a one time, one game per team boycott.

See: the fact the Dodgers and Giants are playing today.

• SkateFiend

Does DK refund crowns?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.