5:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 115 ) at Milwaukee ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    6:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 145 ) at Arizona ( -158 ) —- T: 8.5
    6:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 158 ) at St. Louis ( -173 ) —- T: 7
    6:37 PM EST : Boston ( 147 ) at Toronto ( -160 ) —- T: 10.5
    6:37 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 159 ) at Washington ( -174 ) —- T: 9
    6:37 PM EST : Oakland ( -189 ) at Texas ( 172 ) —- T: 9.5
    6:40 PM EST : Baltimore ( 163 ) at Tampa Bay ( -179 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -154 ) at Detroit ( 142 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Supersharpie

@SkateFiend said...

Does DK refund crowns?

Of course.

• HoodsFromTheWood

Did the main slate contests get cancelled?

• MickyD10970

@Dakotasbest said...

I’m honestly upset at the fact that I feel cheated. I could not unregister from the tournament I was in once it filled.
    Once the slate began and there was a ppd, DK should’ve right then and there sent out an email and said the tournaments will be cancelled and refunded. I won’t be playing until DK makes this right.

If some of you are still playing good luck. Just stack an early game that has one of the best pitchers on the slate. Then cross your fingers the games with the other good pitchers get ppd so the other players in the contest are forced to pick between only 2 remaining pitchers.

Withdrew my entire balance today since they refused to refund entries. It does not matter that I was able to field a full team I had to completely change my lineups to something scrambled that did not resemble what I originally played.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Hoods From The Wood said...

Did the main slate contests get cancelled?

Yes, on DK for sure.

• yisman

@SkateFiend said...

Does DK refund crowns?

yes, if you used crowns as entry fees, you get them back if canceled

• JSteele

Only 3 Mets on the field now

• ballabal

Yep, just got email from DK.

• ifthethunder

@SkateFiend said...

Does DK refund crowns?

Crowns and DK dollars are fungible. (Also tickets that are going to expire, if you ask in time…at least in my experience.)
    ~

• Lathum

Whole fandual lobby just got grayed out. Think they are shutting down. too bad, the NFL million satellite with 5K tickets only had 1K entries. Was going to pound that right before deadline

• yisman

@Lathum said...

Whole fandual lobby just got grayed out. Think they are shutting down. too bad, the NFL million satellite with 5K tickets only had 1K entries. Was going to pound that right before deadline

yeah and I had all those satelites the other day with NBA and was going to have tons of tickets, then slate got canceled

then again, they have not been crediting all the tickets

only some of them

• SkateFiend

@Supersharpie said...

Don’t worry. This is a one time, one game per team boycott.

See: the fact the Dodgers and Giants are playing today.

And where’s the guarantee of that? If players walked out next week for some reason, will any of the league get in their way?

They have no control over houses. They have zero control. If players walked out of the NBA bubble to protest and then came back to play, they won’t slap suspensions or penalty on top of quarantine requirement. If they do, it might cause friction among players, who are already disgruntled. DK apparently won’t list doubleheaders and PPD MLB games will be made up that way. Either way it’s not great for DFS.

Did you know that the LA teams tried to vote on cancelling the rest of the NBA season? Assuming that episode ends here, sports leagues pay stars 300 mil contracts will facing the music if covid drags on further, considering ticket prices accounts for 30-40% of revenue. That’s less of a concern in KBO, where the highest paid players gets paid 2.2 mil and salary caps are placed on foreign players.

• rvnfn77

So to keep Ironman have to play a 5 buck on the Colorado game only?

• SkateFiend

@Pandamonious said...

Yes, on DK for sure.

thanks

• yisman

@rvnfn77 said...

So to keep Ironman have to play a 5 buck on the Colorado game only?

pretty sure you won’t need to

either MLB adds a day to the regular season or DK probably adjusts ironman

but I played five dollars of HTHs on a showdown just in case

• WhiteyJones8

@Lathum said...

I’ve been maxing these almost everyday. Currently have 45 entries. Would have won 17 on NBA yesterday and 15 more today on MLB. Bummer

• hcassidy

@SkateFiend said...

Does DK refund crowns?

Not as crowns, but as DK Dollars. So your crowns will stay where they are at but your balance will go up.

Edit: Never mind, it looks like they now return crowns for crowns which wasn’t the case last time slate was refunded as they gave me DK Dollars.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I saw where things were heading about 3pm this afternoon and put $50 on the early two-game slate to keep the achievement alive. Glad I did.

• rvnfn77

@yisman said...

pretty sure you won’t need to

either MLB adds a day to the regular season or DK probably adjusts ironman

but I played five dollars of HTHs on a showdown just in case

Thanks

• yisman

@hcassidy said...

Not as crowns, but as DK Dollars. So your crowns will stay where they are at but your balance will go up.

I think they changed that about a month ago to where they get refunded as crowns

for a while, it would be refunded as dollars but they changed it (DK rep called it “a glitch”), although I’m not sure why they care.

• AJS

I was only refunded like 80%

• gnicholas0225

Fanduel’s refunds haven’t processed yet, right? Or am I going crazy?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@AJS said...

I was only refunded like 80%

Give it time. I got my refunds back in chunks, if you’re talking DK. The contests all got blacked out, but I’ve had my balance go up 3 separate times since they started. Probably going contest by contest.

• dolphinkick182

The way FanDuels site has been going lately, I wouldn’t doubt they are tying dollar bills to the feet of carrier pigeons as i type this.

• SkateFiend

DK won’t let me withdraw my NHL contests?

• gridironguru99

RG Overall Ranking

These companies must be just losing money hand over fist on DFS. Why would anyone play now with all this risk , needing to stay on twitter 24/7 and then if somethign happens they don’t refund or even talk to you ever. I think the days of DFS as we know it are toast.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.