7:20 PM EST : Boston ( -174 ) at Cleveland ( 146 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( 105 ) at Atlanta ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -200 ) at Texas ( 185 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -129 ) at Minnesota ( 119 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:38 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 190 ) at Chi Sox ( -209 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( -145 ) at LA Angels ( 132 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 134 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 0 ) at LA Dodgers ( -216 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zovyn

• JayKooks

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

What a mess tonight’s slate has turned out to be. Covid issues in Philly and Boston. Red Sox lineup comes out at almost the last minute and no JD Martinez. Multiple teams haven’t released their lineups still as I type this. This is gonna be a fun one.

• ifthethunder

I have a Tyler Naquin homer so I won’t be shut out no matter what.

P.S. Not too bad. I lost Andrew “Dirt” Knapp, but he was a likely goose egg anyways. Also thought Travis Shaw would be in the lineup, but no…locked out on him.
    ~

• biga0787

It is ridiculous that I stack the Astros against a rookie ball pitcher and he is going to k 10

• ifthethunder

@biga0787 said...

It is ridiculous that I stack the Astros against a rookie ball pitcher and he is going to k 10

I had the Astros quite a bit too. Listened to the RG podcast, they said not only was he a rookie, he was bad in AAA (if I recall correctly). Oh well. I see the Torontonians pulled a Houdini too. Shoulda stacked them pale hose. (But NOT Dallas Keuchel.)
    ~

• Texaspridejb

From what I recall the RG pod said Otto had a very good SO rate and had some pretty electric stuff in the minors, read a few articles of some of the pros talking him up, he came from the Yankees in the Gallo trade, but neither I nor they were gonna use him because of the debut and the opponent

• yisman

The COVID in Philly and game being delayed scared me off Nola so I used Rich Hill instead,

With the savings, I stacked the Blue Jays, who naturally failed to hit Manning…

• ifthethunder

I got a decent cash with Gerritt Cole + Joe Musgrove in regular classic (+ a ticket). Got an even better lineup in night with Kyle Freeland + Joe Musgrove (186.35 DK). Neither lineup had great hitting.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).