2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -128 ) at Milwaukee ( 118 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 107 ) at Chi Sox ( -116 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 165 ) at St. Louis ( -179 ) —- T: 8
    3:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -109 ) at Texas ( 101 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 251 ) at SF Giants ( -277 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 100 ) at Arizona ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -161 ) at LA Dodgers ( 148 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:08 PM EST : Kansas City ( 135 ) at Boston ( -146 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• johnnywombat

@jayzee666 said...

Khris Davis is not much of a suprize as he hits HRs on a more consistent basis. The other guys, they used to be good but haven’t done much lately if i remember correctly. If they go off today, then just one of those things. Many other players have better chances in my opinion, as long as I don’t put them in my LUs of course!! lol

They just thumped the indians…come on man…

• jayzee666

Everyone is thumping the Indians lately and only Davis really did any damage. Everyone else has been pretty pedestrian.

• badlands92

Some days you just pick incorrectly. A Murderer’s Row LU of Martin, Miggy, Murphy, Reyes, Machado, Harper, Marte & JD against some pretty HORRIFIC pitchers has given me a total of 24 points.

• DarkLions

Glad I went with Gausman, but my hitter stacks are not coming through. Miami is horrid against what seemed to be a good matchup and Detroit is making an outcast look like Cy young

• osuryanf

My hitters are no showing today

• joe1610

@osuryanf said...

My hitters are no showing today

My pitchers are no showing today

• mabrla

Archer has fallen apart. SMH.

• Olhausen

@slpanthers24 said...

lol. 8 runs. Get a grip bro. You are over thinking it. If you research say 8 runs then I would change your research. You see what their vegas total is right?

5 runs through 4 so he’s got a good chance of meeting his projections today.

• zline34

atta boy Ramos

• zline34

atta boy Donaldson

• mabrla

….and a 25% Donaldson triple dongs….making all the research irrelevant.

On to tomorrow..

• zline34

@mabrla said...

….and a 25% Donaldson triple dongs….making all the research irrelevant.

On to tomorrow..

Donaldson at Home against Twins pitching. Of course it’s a triple dong day.

• KindGuy

@zline34 said...

give me a break

• pclesnare

@zline34 said...

Ya I mean.. obviously everyone knew he was going to..

• zline34

@elementasrat said...

give me a break

My two minutes of research prior to lock lead me to 100% Donaldson exposure. DFS requires so much skill.

• mabrla

@zline34 said...

Makes the fade tomorrow against Miley too obvious. Very happy he went bonkers today. Looking at 35%+ TOR ownership tomorrow.

I’d say 20% of all tomorrows lineups will have Bautista, Donaldson, Tulo, E5 & Sanchez.

All you have to do is plug those 5 in and see what options the field will have. Build your lineup to beat that.

If they don’t go off its a free money day. If they do…whatever.

• zline34

@mabrla said...

Makes the fade tomorrow against Miley too obvious. Very happy he went bonkers today. Looking at 35%+ TOR ownership tomorrow.

I’d say 20% of all tomorrows lineups will have Bautista, Donaldson, Tulo, E5 & Sanchez.

All you have to do is plug those 5 in and see what options the field will have. Build your lineup to beat that.

If they don’t go off its a free money day. If they do…whatever.

Stack bottom of the order Cleveland tomorrow and take down a GPP. You’re welcome.

• pclesnare

It is incredibly annoying when the chalk goes off.. it literally makes your research irrelevant

• osuryanf

@pclesnare said...

It is incredibly annoying when the chalk goes off.. it literally makes your research irrelevant

Your research should also point you to the chalk plays in ATLEAST a few of your lineups.

• pclesnare

@osuryanf said...

Your research should also point you to the chalk plays in ATLEAST a few of your lineups.

I play one lineup every time. I tend to do better that way.

• mabrla

@osuryanf said...

Unless you play a single bullet. Then the chalk is a no-no except for rare circumstances.

• Kujo2020

Picked Edwin over Josh. Silly me.

• KindGuy

Taijuan Walker what the fuck

• CrushingDavis

Im 145 on 4:00 moonshot hope i keep it up stacked arizona yes yes I’ll tell ya i like my fish smoked

• KindGuy

Lol now the Rays are gonna be the stack that wins people $, not the Blue Jays. Funny how dfs mlb works right? Can never be too sure. This is all coming with 2 outs, btw.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).