8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at Chi White Sox ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Magyc

I wonder if DK is going to put up a slate or if they are being extra cautious.

• iron_tactics

DFS Players: Draftkings, you gonna make a main slate?

Drafkings:

• frugal

@iron_tactics said...

DFS Players: Draftkings, you gonna make a main slate?

Drafkings:

Ha! We just watched that movie, The Great Outdoors. Wasn’t as good as I remembered.

• iron_tactics

@frugal said...

Ha! We just watched that movie, The Great Outdoors. Wasn’t as good as I remembered.

• jayzee666

Why shouldn’t they wait until they get more information? If everything gets cancelled again, you all are just going to bash the hell out of them again.

• marker0357

No NBA games today. Practice only. Classic.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Jackie Robinson Day celebrated today by the MLB. I can make arguments why all games play and also that all games don’t play based on this. Plus, looks like there is rain everywhere today. Could be a mess again.

• sochoice

@marker0357 said...

No NBA games today. Practice only. Classic.

Are you surprised? This has been known since yesterday.

• jdtrey

2 small single game slates just popped up on FD for MLBMIN / DET and NYM / NYY

• frugal

@sochoice said...

Jackie Robinson Day celebrated today by the MLB. I can make arguments why all games play and also that all games don’t play based on this. Plus, looks like there is rain everywhere today. Could be a mess again.

This. Just looked at the weather and a bunch of games have a solid chance of rain PPD. Though I’d think Jackie Robinson Day would be an incentive to play where possible.

Oh, and Yahoo has a full slate up…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

DK just posted main slate contests.

• sochoice

@jdtrey said...

2 small single game slates just popped up on FD for MLBMIN / DET and NYM / NYY

DK full slate games just showed up for tonight as well. So, you’re telling me that I’ve got a chance…..

• monarch

For guys pitching in doubleheader todays….they only have to go seven innings to qualify for CG and CGSO bonuses?

• jdtrey

@sochoice said...

Agreed on the Jackie Robinson day angle .. just a hunch but I lean towards the players wanting to play because of what day it is. However, if Manfred opens his mouth today all bets could be off – he does not have his players respect like Silver does.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

For guys pitching in doubleheader todays….they only have to go seven innings to qualify for CG and CGSO bonuses?

Yes

• jdtrey

A 3rd single game and now the main slate just popped up on FD

• truegrinder

I bought 20 seats into the mini max for the hell of it. See if they play them and have to see about the weather. Get off work around 4 so should have plenty of time to keep an eye on weather and games that are not playing. Plus I will keep an eye on here for info from you dawgs here. Thanks in advance! Hope everyone is safe with the hurricane

• Roma315

So we doing this today lol

• mnstone14

small potatoes but how is do going to handle the incentive for playing everyday? just reduce the end amount by 1 since makeups will be played as double headers?

• Njsum1

Pretty sure the games are going to play today (weather permitting). The NBA, which was at the forefront of the boycott/protest has agreed to restart. And I’m pretty sure that the plan was for each MLB team to miss 1 game in solidarity/support.

After the initial statement made by the boycotts, I think the players realize that the best way to keep the fight for social justice/equality in the forefront of people’s minds is to be in front of the cameras.

As for it being Jackie Robinson Day, that’s a little tougher to figure out, yet I’d guess the players would feel the best way to honor him would be to play, and pay homage to what he meant to the game through pre game ceremonies and post game interviews.

• yisman

FantasyLabsMLB
    ·
    4m
    Game note: Twins-Tigers Game 1 will be delayed due to rain Friday.

• sochoice

@yisman said...

FantasyLabsMLB
    ·
    4m
    Game note: Twins-Tigers Game 1 will be delayed due to rain Friday.

After a couple hours, delayed will become cancelled. All day washout looks likely in Detroit.

• yisman

Probably best case scenario is DET/MIN gets one game in today.

Meanwhile, rain expected in Colorado tonight.

• ifthethunder

First game on the DK slate is NYY-Mets showdown. I’m in for pocket change, plus a dollar for a double-up. If it plays, Ironman continues. If it doesn’t, I’ve lost nothing.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.