8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at Chi White Sox ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• truegrinder

@yisman said...

Probably best case scenario is DET/MIN gets one game in today.

Meanwhile, rain expected in Colorado tonight.

• WhiteyJones8

I wonder if FanDuel is going to put up an NFL $1M satellite. They’ve been posting one everyday for $2 that pays either 2k or 5K tickets and none of them have come anywhere close to filling but they haven’t seemed to care. Was kind of hoping to grab another 15 tickets or so

• yisman

@ifthethunder said...

First game on the DK slate is NYY-Mets showdown. I’m in for pocket change, plus a dollar for a double-up. If it plays, Ironman continues. If it doesn’t, I’ve lost nothing.
    ~

the first game on DK was the MIN/DET game 1 showdown

edit: but that just got called off

• yisman

FantasyLabsMLB
    ·
    1m
    Twins-Tigers doubleheader postponed Friday due to rain.

• yisman

quite a lot of overlay on FD’s Game 1 slate

all being refunded now

bummer

I spent a solid 20 minutes making lineups and entering

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@yisman said...

FantasyLabsMLB
    ·
    1m
    Twins-Tigers doubleheader postponed Friday due to rain.

Yep. Predictable. Few more games to go bye bye today due to rain.

• txdave41

I’m out. Too much weather risk. Already got burned once this week with the Houston game PPD and then the boycott destroyed all my lineups. And that comes after getting booting out of the cash by a .10 of a point. One of the most infuriating DFS weeks I ever had.

• jdtrey

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I wonder if FanDuel is going to put up an NFL $1M satellite. They’ve been posting one everyday for $2 that pays either 2k or 5K tickets and none of them have come anywhere close to filling but they haven’t seemed to care. Was kind of hoping to grab another 15 tickets or so

2 contests up with 1k tickets to Thursday
    1 up with 4k to Sunday

Hopefully they stay low again.

Anybody on McKenzie for a repeat performance tonight?

• UGAdude

Anyone know which teams haven’t protested yet? I’m worried some teams will walk off the field without any warning. I know the Braves haven’t protested yet. They played Wed. and had an off day yesterday.

• WhiteyJones8

I don’t know about you guys but I’ve loaded up my lineup with guys wearing #42. Predicting a huge day from #42

• jayzee666

Minn game had no pitchers, then they get switched out after lock, then game PPD.
    Yankee game. Have no Montgomery and my player (Ford) makes the only out so far in classic SO fashion.

Never change REAPER, never change!!

• zovyn

@jdtrey said...

Anybody on McKenzie for a repeat performance tonight?

I’m on McKenzie tonight but based on the statistics of my choices each day that shouldn’t be an indicator of his potential success. :P

It’s been such a jacked up week (season) that tonight I pretty much eliminated any game that had a 1% chance of being rained out and he floated to the top of the pile that was left.

• tippycat

@UGAdude said...

Anyone know which teams haven’t protested yet? I’m worried some teams will walk off the field without any warning. I know the Braves haven’t protested yet. They played Wed. and had an off day yesterday.

Angels

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/inside-the-bubble-mlb-edition-3422133

A look at the MLB slate on Jackie Robinson Day

• WhiteyJones8

I’m mostly just playing to pick up some NFL tickets tonight. Not trying to build anything super unique. I ended up just stacking cheap Dodgers and cheap Nats along with Scherzer. Does that sound about right? It avoids rain and should be enough to at least win my tickets (I also tossed it in one small GPP but don’t really care about that)

• jayzee666

Stacking LAD/COL/SD and maybe some MIL with McKenzie pitching.
    Rainouts or walkouts from these teams will not affect my outcome either way. A 0 is a 0, doesn’t matter how it happens!

Adjust your player pools accordingly!!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jayzee666 said...

Stacking LAD/COL/SD and maybe some MIL with McKenzie pitching.
    Rainouts or walkouts from these teams will not affect my outcome either way. A 0 is a 0, doesn’t matter how it happens!

Adjust your player pools accordingly!!

Thanks for the heads up. Going to have to dial back on some things I guess.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Wait, is this Brewers line up always this bad looking without Yelich in it?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Wait, is this Brewers line up always this bad looking without Yelich in it?

I still have interest.

• WhiteyJones8

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I’m mostly just playing to pick up some NFL tickets tonight. Not trying to build anything super unique. I ended up just stacking cheap Dodgers and cheap Nats along with Scherzer. Does that sound about right? It avoids rain and should be enough to at least win my tickets (I also tossed it in one small GPP but don’t really care about that)

Update: The NFL 1469/9523 (pays 4000) so that’s going to be an automatic win. I think I’ll go with something more risky. Going to stack CHW/WSH with Burnes. Why not, right? Don’t care about CHW rain possibility .

Garbage slate.. why the measly prize pools today with no other sports going? Four Seamer only 30K?????? Very annoyed.

• axman15

@Epignosis said...

I still have interest.

I have Hiura locked in tonight

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Garbage slate.. why the measly prize pools today with no other sports going? Four Seamer only 30K?????? Very annoyed.

I’m guessing they were worried people would be hesitant to play, plus the slate didn’t go up until after 11 am EST, I think. Can’t remember when I saw it.

• SkateFiend

@tippycat said...

Angels

The Angels are owned by Arte Moreno, a Latino republican (at least before Trump, maybe things have changed since then). They also play in Orange County, which is still purplish.

At the top of my head The Angels have 3 non latino black position players. One of them in Upton, who’s struggling so much that he’s probably not going out of his way to make demands on his teammates.

• dw12290

Going all in with Piscotty on DK at $2,700.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.