8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 0 ) at Texas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 0 ) at Chi White Sox ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:15PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at St. Louis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at Colorado ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : San Francisco ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Seattle ( 0 ) at LA Angels ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• stellagirl

@axman15 said...

I have Hiura locked in tonight

I passed on him as a one-off, with his middling .143 ISO and HUGE 33% wiff rate against lefties. But I’m not stacking MIL. If I was i suppose I may have included him.

• Irisheric777

Fade mackenzie. cardinal stack

McKenzie Mania!
    S D! BOMB Freeland!

• YourWorld

@truegrinder said...

It’s Colorado man. I live in CO. The rain has stopped. Anything can go weather wise in CO though. But we have been having a really bad dry spell out here. It will rain for like 30 mins and then will be good for the rest of the day and night.

• stellagirl

@YourWorld said...

It’s Colorado man. I live in CO. The rain has stopped. Anything can go weather wise in CO though. But we have been having a really bad dry spell out here. It will rain for like 30 mins and then will be good for the rest of the day and night.

We are getting rain in Loveland, co right now. Per my weather station, it is the first measurable precip at my house in 58 days

• lester461

I see Reynaldo Lopez is pitching tonight. I don’t care who he is facing. I’m playing some Royals.

• YourWorld

@stellagirl said...

We are getting rain in Loveland, co right now. Per my weather station, it is the first measurable precip at my house in 58 days

Maybe out in Loveland. Not in Denver. Loveland is like an hour away from D Town! It’s another country lol. Jk.

• superjon

Pitchers: Max, Yarbrough and May

Lots of Brewers and Dodgers. Obviously a few one offs from Coors.

Probably not enough Freeman

• zeeshan2

rizzo and schwarber HRs

• RudyPujols

Tripp Gibson’s gigantic strike zone early has me afraid of having faded The Dingo.

• yisman

FantasyLabsMLB
    ·
    8m
    Athletics-Astros decide not to play Friday.

• zovyn

@yisman said...

FantasyLabsMLB
    ·
    8m
    Athletics-Astros decide not to play Friday.

Udaman, Yisman

• yisman

I think that was a ‘good’ game to be scratched as I’m guessing few people have much exposure to it.

I just checked my lineups on the various sites (10 on FD, 7 on Yahoo, 1 on DK) and I don’t think I have a single player.

• zovyn

I had Brantley/Tucker in a lineup that is doing well. Olson one-off on another. Glad I hit F5 over here. :)

• jayzee666

Get the broom – sweep it up!!
    More dead LUs courtesy of your Friendly REAPER!!
    Have 3 more LUs for the 2 gamer on DK tonight, but those are already competing for last place!!
    Have a chance to keep all LUs < 100.

Need my games to play and every other one to protest or get rained out to min cash again!

• conndia

Can someone explain the reaper thing to me. Been driving me nuts lol. Thanks boys

• zovyn

No indications anywhere that I can see that SEA@LAA or SFG@ARI are not going to play… crossing fingers here… 25 minutes

• tippycat

@zovyn said...

I had Brantley/Tucker in a lineup that is doing well. Olson one-off on another. Glad I hit F5 over here. :)

I had Brantley and Springer. Oh well.

• jayzee666

@conndia said...

Can someone explain the reaper thing to me. Been driving me nuts lol. Thanks boys

The REAPER shuts down or “REAPs the SOUL” of hitters/pitchers” in my LU. Basically a power I have developed over the years that increases the likelihood of a snowflake appearing over the players in my LU by about 125.34%.

I just like to share this skill of mine with others.

• zovyn

@tippycat said...

I had Brantley and Springer. Oh well.

Don’t you still have time to edit/sub them out?

• tippycat

@zovyn said...

Don’t you still have time to edit/sub them out?

No

• zeeshan2

Gallen off to a poor start

Can’t have Gallen get bombed. He only allow 1 hit thru 1 1/3. Freeland should been KOd, Padre cannot get big hit.

They got em. Hos/Myers!

• cedric19

SO is fanduel going to refund entries with Astros/A’s players?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).