7:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 190 ) at Chi Cubs ( -208 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 192 ) at Minnesota ( -210 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 101 ) at Kansas City ( -109 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Detroit ( 129 ) at Colorado ( -140 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -120 ) at Arizona ( 111 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 145 ) at LA Angels ( -157 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 110 ) at San Diego ( -119 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott1489

@TeamTwerk said...

Royals have gone 43 consecutive innings without scoring a run. That’s 5 shy of the MLB record. I think I’m gonna play the cold streak and go with Cobb and root for the record.

I like your style

• moped_jones

@scott1489 said...

Yeah RA was looking good. That game might play though, right?

From what Kevin Roth said in his thread above its not sounding good. I think I’m going to redo that lineup with someone else.

• Ronboogie6

@joemorris100 said...

I’d like him if the weather looked better for that game.

Which game? Both seem relatively safe from what I’m seeing.

• TeamTwerk

DK did jack up Cobb’s price more than I would have liked but against Arctic sub-zero KC I guess I can deal with it

• joemorris100

@Ronboogie6 said...

Which game? Both seem relatively safe from what I’m seeing.

I was referring to Carlos Santana
    There is an over 90% chance of Rain.

• Ronboogie6

@joemorris100 said...

I was referring to Carlos Santana
    There is an over 90% chance of Rain.

Oh yeah my bad I was talking about Ervin Santana for my pitcher on FD.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@scott1489 said...

Yeah RA was looking good. That game might play though, right?

I“m in Philly and it’s spotty rain. I’m sure they will play. Right now it’s not raining.

• depalma13

Stacking Rangers in Tampa tonight. Astros probably have too much on their minds.

• mlapensee

So I’m going with …

YOLO!

• joemorris100

@Ronboogie6 said...

Oh yeah my bad I was talking about Ervin Santana for my pitcher on FD.

I am thinking about Luke Weaver but Ervin Santana looks like a good option as well.

• Dirt_Lavert

Am I going to get railed by like 45% Weaver again? Ahh jeez lol

MIL is so cheap maybe I’ll stack them somewhere. hmmm

• Dirt_Lavert

Yoo Cobb doesn’t profile well against the Royals. But the Royals are trash.

Not sure if we have Rays experts but it seems like they are going light on using Cobb. IDK if he’s hurt or whatnot but I think his ceiling is potentially limited.

Guna be a whole bunch of Sale lineups with either Cobb or Weaver no doubt.

• hcassidy

Let everyone know, just created a 12 man Top 2 for the DK League. $2 Entry

• jtkucheck

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Yoo Cobb doesn’t profile well against the Royals

Do you mean this from a BvP perspective? Or a pitch type perspective? Or just a “well the Royals have a lot of lefties” perspective?

• hcassidy

Tribe and Yanks already PPD

• hcassidy

man, why DK price my boy Romano “cheese” so high. Mets projected L/U looks like a Triple A.

• scott1489

Tonight is gonna get weird gentlemen. Really think sales 30+ PTS (if it goes according to plan) is very important tonight.

• moped_jones

Well, had to ditch Ramirez at 2B on FD. Time to fire up the Panik. Good BvP + been hitting well lately. Worth a run.

• hcassidy

@moped_jones said...

Well, had to ditch Ramirez at 2B on FD. Time to fire up the Panik. Good BvP + been hitting well lately. Worth a run.

I hope not, playing Perdomo. In a pitchers park and the wind is blowing in.

• webbm1

In New York City for a week from England, so unusual to have lock at 7pm instead of 12. See the Yankee game got postponed glad not going to watch the Mets till Monday.

• ASitar

Put Weaver with Romano and stack bats? Those two should be able to put up 55-65 DK points combined.

• NarrowJ

Anybody like Bundy? Or the lower priced options like Weaver, Romano, etc are better/safer?

• murphstahoe

I really have to wonder what’s up with Notorious when I read this in the grind down..

“On top of it all, he has to make a road start tonight against the Astros” – and no mention of the fact the game is in Tampa.

I’m stacking the Astros – stepping it up for the City.

• Dirt_Lavert

@jtkucheck said...

Do you mean this from a BvP perspective? Or a pitch type perspective? Or just a “well the Royals have a lot of lefties” perspective?

RG note for Cobb

Right-handed starters with average groundball rates had an ERA of 4.18 against the Royals since last year.

With the pitch type and heat maps there on the plateIQ I can’t really assess whether or not they really do profile one way or another. The BVP definitely favors the Royals too now that I am looking at it.

But the Royals are just on a historically bad run, so maybe the quantitative data isn’t going to tell us the whole story anyways.

• bucherpsu08

@NarrowJ said...

Anybody like Bundy? Or the lower priced options like Weaver, Romano, etc are better/safer?

Check Roth’s evening update when it comes out but I doubt there will be any baseball being played here tonight. Been steadily raining all day and doesn’t look to be clearing until after 9pm.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).