6:40 PM EST : Cleveland ( 130 ) at Cincinnati ( -141 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 265 ) at NY Yankees ( -299 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -116 ) at Atlanta ( 107 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 208 ) at Minnesota ( -250 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 140 ) at Chi Cubs ( -152 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 123 ) at Colorado ( -134 ) —- T: 13
    9:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -182 ) at Seattle ( 166 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -134 ) at San Diego ( 124 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ryanprzy

I got a push notification from the RG app saying that Phillies/Yankees was postponed. So I took all those players out of my lineups and now I see that they’re actually playing. Hmmm…

• TheWeeIceMan

Oh great, a NY rain delay to give Cole his second complete game of the year…

• thedkexperience

Joc Jams!!!

• thedkexperience

Seriously though, Joc Pederson is leading off, inexpensive and facing a righty. Why is he 3-4% owned?

Come on guys. 🤣

• yisman

@cedric19 said...

Was he scratched before 7:10? I didn’t see it.

yes

right as the first game was about to lock

https://twitter.com/RotoGrindersMLB/status/1290423241195032588

• ifthethunder

@thedkexperience said...

Cruz will hit a homer tonight. What could go wrong?

Oh no …

At least he won’t go Oh-fer.
    ~

• RudyPujols

Montas throws a breaking ball in the dirt on a full count to JP Crawford with the bases empty. Then throws an 0-1 fastball right down the middle to Kyle Seager with a runner on 2nd and 1st base open. What the absolute F, man. Zero clue.

• RudyPujols

Here comes the Montas chalk bomb. He has two locations the past several batters. Too far out of the zone to induce a swing, and right down the middle.

Edit: Didn’t age well, thankfully

• crazylox2001

Anyone have there score change on fd? Was winning a good chunk of cash games tonight then an hour or so after the last game is over I’m now loosing and I’m trying to figure out where the scoring change came from

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler