7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -113 ) at Miami ( 104 ) — – T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Fran ( -144 ) at Atlanta ( 133 ) — – T: 8.0
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -128 ) at Texas ( 118 ) — – T: 9.0
    8:10 PM EST : Tampa ( 119 ) at Chi Sox ( -129 ) — – T: 8.0
    8:10 PM EST : SD Pad ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) — – T: 8.0
    8:40 PM EST : Seattle ( -168 ) at Colorado ( 155 ) — – T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( 116 ) at LAA ( -126 ) — – T: 6.5
    10:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 105 ) at Oakland ( -114 ) — – T: 7.5

Didn’t see one yesterday, believe bhdevault is enjoying Vegas so here you go guys…

Gabey’s show notes 8/3

CHC at PIT

• CHC 27th overall last 30 days w/ a 23.6% K-rate.
    • PIT 14th vs LHP, but surging up the ranks. Lots of individual talent vs LHP on the team.
    • Liriano owns a massive 27.8% K-rate backed by a 14.3 SwSt%. 8.4% BB-rate is a career struggle.
    • Lester flying under the radar w/ another impressive season. A true 3-ERA talent.

ARI at WAS

• WAS 28th overall last 30 days w/ a 24.7% K-rate. Should begin trending upwards soon though w/ players coming back from injury.
    • Fister allowing 1.01 HR/9. BABIPs vs both sides of the plate are at opposite extremes, so he should even out to a .330-.340’ish allowed to both hands of hitters.

SF at ATL

• SF 1st vs RHP & 6th overall last 30 days.
    • ATL 27th vs RHP & 26th overall last 30 days.
    • Cain has a small sample, but he seems to be losing his ability to generate outs on pitching to contact.
    • Folty giving it up to everyone, but his BABIP is very high. He should be a little better moving forward.

NYM at MIA

• NYM 25th vs RHP.
    • MIA 30th vs RHP & 29th overall last 30 days.
    • Koehler getting rocked w/ a 34.8 Hard% & 8.3% BB-rate. Allowing a .325 wOBA to LHB but his BABIP vs both sides of the plate is very low, so he should get rocked moving forward. 1.08 HR/9.
    • Colon allowing 1.28 HR/9 on a 31.1 Hard%. .342 wOBA to LHB on a .349 BABIP.

SD at MIL

• MIL was surging, but now just 21st overall last 30 days & 22nd vs RHP.
    • SD 23rd vs RHP & 24th overall last 30 days w/ a 22% K-rate.
    • Tyson owns a 25.3% K-rate backed by a 12.4 SwSt%. .329 wOBA allowed to LHB seems like an organizational philosophy.
    • Peralta allowing 1.2 HR/9 which is not a new issue for him. High wOBA allowed to everyone. Struggles vs LHB are career-long.

HOU at TEX

• HOU 4th vs RHP & 9th overall last 30 days.
    • TEX middle of the pack offensively.
    • McCullers 8.7% BB-rate the only knock on his profile. 25% K-rate is stellar.
    • Colby allowing 1.09 HR/9 on a 32.2 Hard%. Not as bad as people think. Allowing a .325 wOBA to LHB.

TAM at CWS

• TAM 5th vs LHP.
    • CWS 24th vs RHP but 10th overall last 30 days.
    • Karns 22.1% K-rate due regression w/ just an 8.1 SwSt%. 8.4% BB-rate is rough too. Allowing a 34 Hard%. Allowing a .286 wOBA to RHB on a .204 BABIP, so a huge reverse split may be lurking.
    • Quintana struggles vs RHB are mainly BABIP-driven.

BAL at OAK

• OAK was once top-5 vs RHP, but now in a free fall. 30th overall last 30 days.
    • BAL 9th vs RHP, but just 22nd overall last 30 days w/ a 22.2% K-rate.
    • Chavez allowing a .336 wOBA to LHB.

CLE at LAA

• LAA 8th vs RHP after starting the season bottom-5 for a long time. 2nd overall last 30 days.
    • CLE in free fall after starting the year top-5 vs RHP. 25th overall last 30 days.
    • Richards is not fanning batters w/ his 18% K-rate, even though the SwSt% is great at 10.7. 8.1% BB-rate too.
    • Kluber owns a massive 27.4% K-rate backed by a 12.8 SwSt|%. DEF issues in CLE will keep his BABIP high.

SEA at COL

• SEA 5th overall last 30 days.
    • COL 103 wRC+ vs RHP. 116 wRC+ overall last 30 days.
    • Felix is still elite even w/ the blemishes this season. Tonight is not the night to use him though. His BABIP vs LHB is calling for a little regression.
    • Butler 11.9% BB-rate. Getting CRUSHED by everyone.
  • Olhausen

@AndThisGuyPeedOnIt said...

One of my scumbag lineups was a full Mets stack with Brad Miller and Castillo catching. Too bad Liriano is going to screw that up or I really had a shot at winning the whole thing.

I’ve got lineups at 100 with what should be over 60 pir left but liriano and Lester coming back hold my fate.

• TeamTwerk

@Olhausen said...

I’ve got lineups at 100 with what should be over 60 pir left but liriano and Lester coming back hold my fate.

It is the 2nd inning of an important division game against a team that is challenging for a wildcard spot. It seems insane if both pitchers don’t continue on for a normal run.

• cjs5555

PIT scheduled to restart in 10 min

• Honnow12

Matt Cain is going to costs me big money tonight. Someone please kick me in the nuts for rostering that bum.
    Colon
    Posey
    Belt
    Rendon you suck too
    Crawford
    Seager
    Cespedes
    Cruz
    Harper. The one time you don’t produce for me Bryce…..

This 4th place in the payoff isn’t going to hold up.

• Olhausen

@cjs5555 said...

PIT scheduled to restart in 10 min

Thanks. I’m praying they come back cause I have 3 Seattle stacks and 2 rangers stacks that have a legit chance at finishing in the top 20 as of now.

• mstutts2799

Am I the only person that doesn’t want Liriano to come back out?

• cjs5555

@mstutts2799 said...

Am I the only person that doesn’t want Liriano to come back out?

you’re probably in the minority

• Rico13

Anyone having problems with their FD page?

• Honnow12

Stay away Francisco

• wuchild97

lester and liriano out. blows.

• Olhausen

@wuchild97 said...

Where did you hear this. The game hasn’t started.

• wuchild97

twitter my man

• petesdynasty

Both SP’s done in the Pitt vs Chi game. Good for me, probably terrible for you.

• ElSlappo

That really sucks.

• TeamTwerk

What did liriano throw? 15 pitches? What a joke

• deejones49

@wuchild97 said...

Ouch killed most of my lineups pitched a couple of innings and cant get it back up 2 hours later.

• wuchild97

Dems da breaks but thats a swift kick to the nuts. $$$ flashed before my eyes for a split second

• ElSlappo

38 pitches why couldn’t he come back it’s not like he’s some green rookie goddam kid glove namby pamby horseshit

• cjs5555

that sucks…was up to 2nd in all day payoff pitch w/ liriano going.

• Rico13

FD page problems, anyone?

• cjs5555

@Rico13 said...

nope

• DailyLoser

@Rico13 said...

negative

• AQUAFTM45

@Jfud81 said...

I don’t think Paul Goldschmidt has ever had a productive day while I’ve rostered him.

Me and you both Ron, me and you both. Now if we could just get April to sit on our face all would be good!

• deejones49

I got 147 points on DK with 40 innings left Linaro killed me

• deejones49

@AQUAFTM45 said...

My and you both Ron, me and you both. Now if we could just get April to sit on our face all would be good!

Really hurt my AZ stack

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).