MLB FORUM

Comments

• emac

MLB 8/3 Strategy for Sunday Funday!

POP QUIZ HOTSHOT, once the rosters lock, you can’t change your lineups. What do YU do…what do YU do?

Hmmmm, pitching could be a little tricky today as there are hidden booby traps with all of the top options. Dr Jekyll and Mr Strasburg is taking the mound at home where he has been a top performer this season. Continuing with the theme of pitchers pitching at home we do have to consider Tyson Ross who has been a revelation when he is in Petco Park and for those of you who like to take a walk on the wild side there is always Marcus Stroman.

Commence kibitzing…

• fightingjohn

I think the focus today is work on your hitters first and see what you have left over for pitching. There are some nice mid tier pitchers out there who have some good upside

• AtGame7

Looking at my lineups it’s Tyson Ross or bust. I didn’t intend for it to be that way, but that’s the way it worked out.

Here’s hoping he doesn’t go all “C.J. Wilson” on me today!

• barro

anyone else sniffing Quintana today?
    Q has a sneaky 3.15 ERA this season. Ks are down last 2 games but Min is bottom 5 vs LHP and most Ks vs LHP. Min is also bot 5 offense in last 14 day

• Mhesters

I was all in (and am still partially in) on Strohman but I like to do an umpire check and while I still like him Jerry Meals scares me to death…

Anyone looking at Liriano – the Dbacks seem less intimidating to lefties without Goldschmidt?

• AtGame7

@barro said…

anyone else sniffing Quintana today?
    Q has a sneaky 3.15 ERA this season. Ks are down last 2 games but Min is bottom 5 vs LHP and most Ks vs LHP. Min is also bot 5 offense in last 14 day

How about the weather there, though? I don’t like it one bit.

• AtGame7

I doubt Hurdle lets this turn into a circus, but the potential is there given what’s happened the last couple of days.

• barro

@AtGame7 said…

How about the weather there, though? I don’t like it one bit.

i live there.. not worried

• BlakeJ8

Wanting to play Ethier, but is he even going to start? Afraid they go Puig, Kemp, and Crawford.

• DoubleUranium

Gamboolin’ on Beckett in a couple GPP’s because of his price on DD. Didn’t put a DK lineup in.

• Mhesters

and fk the cubs…castro out because he was too tired from running around the bases the last couple of days. Way to go coach, wait until someone is on one of their better streaks and rest them. I think they are playing fro 2018.

• BlakeJ8

Marcus Stroman! Used him in a lot of GPPs.

Not sure what the hell I was thinking. Horrible selection.

• boc4life

Today may be the day that I quit DFS baseball, after this Minnesota run cost me an FBC qualifier seat.

• AtGame7

@BlakeJ8 said…

Marcus Stroman! Used him in a lot of GPPs.

Not sure what the hell I was thinking. Horrible selection.

I went with my favorite punt at SS in Jordy Mercer, GOLDEN SOMBRERO TIME!

• sabresrock29

I had Neil Walker in the early games. Lucky for me no 2nd baseball didn’t go crazy but still bummed. I lucked out too that the twins decided to go crazy after the SP was out and I had santana for the 3rd day. I’m hoping Mark Texiera goes nuts today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.