8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 144 ) at Texas ( -156 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 201 ) at Chi Cubs ( -220 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -166 ) at Milwaukee ( 153 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 151 ) at Houston ( -164 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -130 ) at Kansas City ( 120 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -140 ) at Colorado ( 129 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 138 ) at LA Angels ( -150 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 143 ) at SF Giants ( -155 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• wcuball29

Who is today’s Matt Boyd or David Phelps? Who’s that candidate everybody touts up that’s due for regression?

• Vanco

In my early morning perusals I came across this amazing bit. Schimpf in the last 15 days is hitting for a distance of 306 ft, 56% hard hit, 98mph exit velocity, 73% FB, 4% GB, .371 iso. I would be terrified if I was a baseball. With the added potential for some SBs from Jankowski and Myers a Padres stack is looking very nice to me. Josh Bell at 2200 with HR potential. Really like Hamels for tonight. Rich Hill at a discount at 7000 and potential for 10ks is very intriguing even at Coors.

• osuryanf

After a great heater last week I’m on a little bit of a downswing. Hoping to redeem myself tonight.

• Jaredmlevitt

Anyone else like the Dozier/Plouffe tonight? Tomlin has been giving up dongs left and right.

• ehylton

I’m doing mostly Kendall Graveman and Rich Hill tonight

• tippycat

Balt. stack?

• Dolphins2016

Going with Scherzer/hill

• Ndepompei

Stacking Indians and reds with scherzer

• TommyWantWingy33

@osuryanf said...

After a great heater last week I’m on a little bit of a downswing. Hoping to redeem myself tonight.

I had a nice heater (by my standards) not long ago and now cooling way off, debating calling it a season for baseball. Such a hard sport this far into the season. Will mlb get any casual nfl only type guys in the next couple weeks?

• osuryanf

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

I had a nice heater (by my standards) not long ago and now cooling way off, debating calling it a season for baseball. Such a hard sport this far into the season. Will mlb get any casual nfl only type guys in the next couple weeks?

I think it definitely will.

Hopefully tonight is the night I turn it around a bit. Winning the Main Event tonight would help!

• Sizmik

@Dolphins2016 said...

Going with Scherzer/hill

This is what I’m liking, although I can see some upside with Teheran and Hendricks is always a decent play

• BUFUu2

somebody talk me out of this thinking about going with two high aces and low on batting. For some reason I think it will be a pitchers night………. Well only going to go with one lineup like that……. Brad Miller gets back on track tonight as well……

• bucherpsu08

Against Pomeranz?

• BUFUu2

@bucherpsu08 said...

Against Pomeranz?

don’t know if you talking to me or not but against price have that feeling and rolling with it in one

• Dolphins2016

Anyone like A.J Polluck tonight? Only 2800.

• ASitar

Never thought I’d say this but I LOVE the Braves tonight. Freeman/Flowers/Kemp/Inciarte. Allows me to use Donaldsnon too

• bgraffunder

I have a good feeling about the braves as well ASitar. Cleveland/Detroit have crushed me the last few days so I will have a tough time going back to the well. They have to go off one of these times right? Albers/Ranaudo are SO bad.

• dolemiles

On DK, I really like Lugo and McHugh’s prices as home favorites for my sp2 tonight. Greinke is a nice price. Definitely avoiding Hill, can see some of those curve balls hanging in the zone in that ballpark.

• Sizmik

@ASitar said...

Never thought I’d say this but I LOVE the Braves tonight. Freeman/Flowers/Kemp/Inciarte. Allows me to use Donaldsnon too

The matchup looks good but that’s a pitchers park and outside of Kemp/Freeman there’s not a lot of power. It would have to be a full stack if you play it IMO

• satchmo77

You know one of these days Cleveland is a gonna bust out of this slump. And they’re gonna be low owned when they do.

• dingdangdong

@wcuball29 said...

Who is today’s Matt Boyd or David Phelps? Who’s that candidate everybody touts up that’s due for regression?

Mchugh

• BUFUu2

@dingdangdong said...

Mchugh

I like Mchugh tonight as well

• osuryanf

Felt a little shaky each time I’ve entered lineups the last few nights, but I’m much more confident in my Main Event lineup tonight.. Lets goooooo!

• osuryanf

Speaking of the Main Event, while the payout is appealing, allowing 75 entry max is a little ridiculous. Several hundred people won seats or are going to enter a single bullet, yet the sharks can enter 75 different entries ($33,000+?!?!?). Huge, HUGE advantage for them in this event. It should be 10 max and it would still fill.

• tmspriggs

On DK the moonshot is smaller than the late,later, and turbo moonshots?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).