8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 144 ) at Texas ( -156 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 201 ) at Chi Cubs ( -220 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -166 ) at Milwaukee ( 153 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 151 ) at Houston ( -164 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -130 ) at Kansas City ( 120 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -140 ) at Colorado ( 129 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 138 ) at LA Angels ( -150 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 143 ) at SF Giants ( -155 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Olhausen

@deejones49 said...

CY Weaver shutting them down

Of course he is because if he didn’t I’d actually win money playing dfs again.

• tristanwolf

Bball been killing me lately. Will
    Make a small
    Contrib tomorrow but cant wait for nfl, then nhl and nba.

• Olhausen

Anyone know what’s the latest they have waited in Colorado to play? It does seem like it’s slowly fading or at least the bright red is starting to break up.

• Matt McCaskill

Time to giddy up!!!

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@Olhausen said...

Anyone know what’s the latest they have waited in Colorado to play? It does seem like it’s slowly fading or at least the bright red is starting to break up.

They started a game between 10-11pm local time earlier this year, if I remember correctly. They always have tremendous patience with the weather.

• Clyde

Now this is funny…I have Teheran and his 51 points stacked with Pedroia, Ortiz, Betts, Donaldson, Bautista, Castro, Markakis…leading hitter: Markakis with 12.2… mere 44 points from cashing in 50/50…oh, forgot Simmons, who has 3 points halfway thru Angel game and is now tied with everybody but Markakis

• yoshi2132

Come on Hamilton, just get on and steal

• polarns

Dodgers @ Rockies officially postponed. Double-header tomorrow.

• makeitra1n

So I’m curious….when players juice it’s this big deal,considered cheaters,they lose HOF status,etc.but when they manipulate the ball there’s nothing.why is that?

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

@BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX said...

They started a game between 10-11pm local time earlier this year, if I remember correctly. They always have tremendous patience with the weather.

Annnnnnnnnd it’s canceled

• Olhausen

@Matt McCaskill said...

Time to giddy up!!!

Thanks for making me think the game was starting:)

• yoshi2132

Gonna keep raining in Denver till 11pm local time

• NextSignal

Damn. I’m a half mile away from Coors field and it really hasn’t rained for 20 mins. Guess the easy schedule with Thursday off played a part because they’ve definitely waited out worse storms this season.

There goes 9/10 lineups. On to tomorrow.

• Olhausen

Annnnnnnnnd it’s canceled

Un fucking real. Every fucking time I needed that coors game cancelled they wait all fucking night. The rain is literally going to be gone in the next 20 minutes and now they postponed it. I’m so tired of getting screwed by stupid shit like a blown win and a fucking rain storm out of no where.

• detroittigers44

151 on FantasyDraft with Cron, Trout, and Marte with Anderson at Pitcher… Only the $1, but still…. Oh well.

• deejones49

Tonight’s game has been postponed. We will play a split doubleheader tomorrow at 6:10pm MT. Gates will open at 5pm.

• Olhausen

@NextSignal said...

Damn. I’m a half mile away from Coors field and it really hasn’t rained for 20 mins. Guess the easy schedule with Thursday off played a part because they’ve definitely waited out worse storms this season.

There goes 9/10 lineups. On to tomorrow.

I told you man. I’m seriously wasn’t joking when I told you it would get cancelled cause I was in way to good of a spot.

• mchrisman

@Olhausen said...

Un fucking real. Every fucking time I needed that coors game cancelled they wait all fucking night. The rain is literally going to be gone in the next 20 minutes and now they postponed it. I’m so tired of getting screwed by stupid shit like a blown win and a fucking rain storm out of no where.

Colo game was an easy fade anyways – rain or no rain

• gravitymaze

Great now have only one pitcher that played sitting at 99 points. Only have Cron with his two homers and Simmons left. If I cash will be a miracle.

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

All you can do is use your best judgement and play the odds in situations like this. I lost a lot of money on tonight’s cancellation, too. Nothing that I was noticing, or Roth was reporting, screamed “fade.”

• NextSignal

@mchrisman said...

Colo game was an easy fade anyways – rain or no rain

Totally disagree, especially with so much St. Louis and Detroit love today. I expected Hill to get smacked around by a very low owned Rockies stack but I guess we’ll have to wait another day to see.

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

• x4

@NextSignal said...

Totally disagree, especially with so much St. Louis and Detroit love today. I expected Hill to get smacked around by a very low owned Rockies stack but I guess we’ll have to wait another day to see.

Yup, Coors is never a clear “fade.” The upside is just way too high.

• Dolphins2016

Don’t understand why DK won’t wait until the postponed games have been played, its not fair…

• NextSignal

Yup, Coors is never a clear “fade.” The upside is just way too high.

Neither team was chalk tonight (Arenado at 6%, and the initial delay did not look like a postponement) which pretty much makes either or both an autoplay.

• firemedicpat

All you can do is use your best judgement and play the odds in situations like this. I lost a lot of money on tonight’s cancellation, too. Nothing that I was noticing, or Roth was reporting, screamed “fade.”

Yeah, rough night all around for anyone who did good research.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).