8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 144 ) at Texas ( -156 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 201 ) at Chi Cubs ( -220 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -166 ) at Milwaukee ( 153 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 151 ) at Houston ( -164 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -130 ) at Kansas City ( 120 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -140 ) at Colorado ( 129 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 138 ) at LA Angels ( -150 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 143 ) at SF Giants ( -155 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Had a feeling Hamels was gonna go back to being trash soon. Unfortunately it happens the night I play him in the Main Event.

Same here

And if i had just not played matt strikeout 3 times vs willy peralta carpenter i could have afforded max

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Was going to stop playing mlb after the championship week. Might as well stop now.

• choppadown

My Mad Max lineup has LAA Stack, Scott Schebler, Kolten Wong, Jedd Gyorko and Jose Iglesias. I’ve been feeling good about it all day besides Wong and Iglesias, so maybe it will hit tonight.

• NextSignal

Tigers bats really woke up.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Hamels had 30 pitches after 3 inmings and is probably negative dk points now

• choppadown

Bautista, Donaldson, E5….Combined for 9 points on FD tonight. That’s fantastic (not).

• blabbles

Any updates on the CO weather?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I warned everyone who I have pitching. I’m negative every damn night.

• Dolphins2016

Damn you Matt Kemp, and Carlos Beltran…. Damn you.

• choppadown

@slpanthers24 said...

I warned everyone who I have pitching. I’m negative every damn night.

Could’ve picked Cy Peralta for 1 ER, 10SO, and 6+ Innings pitched…

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Said i was just going to play chalk in the main event but end up taking out kinsler and max. Fml

• Gheag2014

What’s the word on Colorado? Only hope for my cash games

• Olhausen

@NextSignal said...

Should get it in. Same type of early evening storms that we’ve been seeing all season. I’m confident enough that I’m still playing Anderson tonight.

I don’t know man those storms look nasty. I have multiple lineup’s with killer one off’s in great positions and I’m starting to get that feeling I’m going to get cursed with a rain out. You’d be shocked at how many times I’ve missed out on thousands because of crazy bad breaks.

• choppadown

Jose Iglesias stinks. Not sure who else I could’ve taken at that price point (Only had 2200 for SS on FD) but damn I need a hit or something from that guy.

• NextSignal

@Olhausen said...

I don’t know man those storms look nasty. I have multiple lineup’s with killer one off’s in great positions and I’m starting to get that feeling I’m going to get cursed with a rain out. You’d be shocked at how many times I’ve missed out on thousands because of crazy bad breaks.

Yeah it’s pretty nasty but it’s supposed to end by 9. I wouldn’t blame people for pulling out, but it’s definitely not as bad as the hail barrage earlier in the season that they didn’t call the game for.

• IronMonkey415

Well on to the 2 games slate on FD.

• osuryanf

Well if the Reds can put up 10-12 runs on the Angels I might have a shot to win good money tonight.. There’s always a chance, right?!? Right?

Ok see you guys tomorrow.

• tonytone1908

Stacked the CIN LAA game in the late slate with Grienke. Get ready for a double no no in LA and a 15 run game in SF.

• jess701

Is rockies game done?

• wisertime

I had a great start, and then the baseball Gods dropped a hot Karl on me. freakin typical .

• Olhausen

@jess701 said...

Is rockies game done?

Almost guaranteed it will be cancelled because I have a lineup with 100 Dk points and a five man Dodgers stack that hasn’t taken one ab yet. Also weaver will shut the Reds down because that stack has 3 home runs from all 3 of my one off’s. So tired of fucking bad breaks! It’s unbelievable how the rain just magically started out of no where right when the game was supposed to start.

• mchrisman

100% faded COLO game due to weather – go ahead and call it

• Dolphins2016

please tell me Colo game is starting soon, all I need is Hill to throw some k’s so Ill at least cash.

• tnib

LAD and COL need to sack up and play in raincoats!!

• deejones49

CY Weaver shutting them down

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).