7:20 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 177 ) at Atlanta ( -193 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 114 ) at Texas ( -124 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 103 ) at St. Louis ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 110 ) at Colorado ( -119 ) —- T: 14.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -125 ) at Arizona ( 115 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -128 ) at LA Angels ( 118 ) —- T: —
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 109 ) at SF Giants ( -118 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Tcbaseballfan

• zeeshan2

no idea what pitchers to start

• Njsum1

@zeeshan2 said...

no idea what pitchers to start

On the cheap end…DK is giving us a good price on Max Fried @7500. Yet I don’t think the spot is amazing. I can see him getting roughed up but still delivering a decent fantasy performance if he gets the win. Probably get between 10 and 22 DK points.

Under 6k, Might gamble on Elieser Hernandez as well. Got good k upside, yet he’s likely to give up bunch of runs. Not sure about him at all, but I’m interested, moreso, if we get news of a good umpire.

• cjs5555

@Njsum1 said...

Under 6k, Might gamble on Elieser Hernandez as well. Got good k upside, yet he’s likely to give up bunch of runs. Not sure about him at all, but I’m interested, moreso, if we get news of a good umpire.

yeah, i’d probably need to see at least 6 RHBs in the Nats lineup to consider going here

• Njsum1

@cjs5555 said...

yeah, i’d probably need to see at least 6 RHBs in the Nats lineup to consider going here

Yeah, that’s what has me slightly interested. As of now they’re projected to have 6 righties (pitcher included). However Rendon owns him. You can tell by the tone of my post, I was mentioning him with little confidence. But still if Babip and the ump go his way, he might be serviceable for 5700.

• cjs5555

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, that’s what has me slightly interested. As of now they’re projected to have 6 righties (pitcher included). However Rendon owns him. You can’t tell by the tone of my post, I was mentioning him with little confidence. But still if Babip and the ump go his way, he might be serviceable for 5700.

I took that for your meaning…the RG lineups page has WAS projected to start 4 LHBs though….basically Eaton before Rendon then Soto, Adams, Cabrera….so if that turns out true, I’d hate that setup of 4 LHBs in 5 batters for Elieser, feel like that’s a recipe for at least 3-4 ERs in a short’ish outing probably with limited Ks, so you’re looking at a single digit score base case and significant downside risk

• superjon

I like a Nats stack

• monarch

Tonight feels like the night for me to go value pitcher+reliever and just bypass the top and midrange.

I avoided a minus yesterday from chalk D Rod and got 9.5 out of my Reds reliever. Just missed on the bats

• hcassidy

Is Lefties against Texas still a thing?

• RatedDAL

@hcassidy said...

Is Lefties against Texas still a thing?

After watching Sandoval the other night, its a resounding yes.

• hcassidy

@RatedDAL said...

After watching Sandoval the other night, its a resounding yes.

Seen the Ranger’s L/U now I’m hesitant on Marco.

• yisman

Chase Anderson kept me from cashing in showdown https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/75503387?uc=1584024322

been a rough season for me

• zeeshan2

STL stack?

• jayzee666

I have Castellanos in Capt spot and still won’t cash. As I knew this was the likely outcome only one cheap LU.
    REAPER does keep it interesting.
    Pirates core for me tonight. Unfortunately 5 other teams will go off too and cancel them out. Just means the other players will bust.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hcassidy said...

Seen the Ranger’s L/U now I’m hesitant on Marco.

Why? Marco has reverse splits. The more below average RHB’s he sees the better off he should be.

• Pandamonious

@zeeshan2 said...

STL stack?

Why?

• zeeshan2

@Pandamonious said...

Why?

They scored 7.3 runs per game and hitting .312 as a team over the last week plus Bauer has been awful; he’s also allowed 7, 9, 3 and 7 ER in in his last 4 road starts.

• Wooden_Bones

Too…many…bats…tonight.

That said, I’m leaning on the Yankees, and trying to cram in a couple big bats from WAS.

• Pandamonious

@zeeshan2 said...

They scored 7.3 runs per game and hitting .312 as a team over the last week plus Bauer has been awful; he’s also allowed 7, 9, 3 and 7 ER in in his last 4 road starts.

That’s fair. He’s not the ‘ace’ he’s been in the past overall this year or as of late. I just think there’s so many better spots. HOU, Coors, BOS, MIN, even ATL or WAS all are in better spots on paper. Too big of a slate for them all to be highly owned.

If you like it, certainly go for it.

• Pandamonious

Cabrera continues to play anywhere but 3B for the Nats and DK still refuses to change his position eligibility.

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Cabrera continues to play anywhere but 3B for the Nats and DK still refuses to change his position eligibility.

Yeah, I noticed that. I don’t get what it takes for them to change players position eligibility. I also noticed Ohtani is now at 1B.

• mr_papageorgio

No DFS for me this weekend since I’m in Vegas but I bet over 11 for the Yankees/As and over 5.5 first 5 innings of the Braves/Sox. The Braves may score 6 in the first.

• hcassidy

@Pandamonious said...

Why? Marco has reverse splits. The more below average RHB’s he sees the better off he should be.

Choo will hit LHP as does Calhoun, Trevino has a huge upside over Mathis. Only down hitter I see is Heineman

• Pandamonious

@hcassidy said...

Choo will hit LHP as does Calhoun, Trevino has a huge upside over Mathis. Only down hitter I see is Heineman

Trevino isn’t very good, at all. Either is DeShields. Heineman who you mentioned. The rest is, eh. I will have some Odor and Calhoun one-offs, I admit.

• Kingspark35

To Fried or not to Fried, that is the question ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).