1:35 PM EST : Washington ( -105 ) at Boston ( -115 ) —- T: 11
    2:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 203 ) at Milwaukee ( -245 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -101 ) at Houston ( -120 ) —- T: 9
    2:15 PM EST : Cleveland ( -133 ) at St. Louis ( 113 ) —- T: 8
    2:35 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -244 ) at Texas ( 202 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : San Diego ( -155 ) at Colorado ( 135 ) —- T: 12.5
    4:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 163 ) at LA Angels ( -190 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 109 ) at Arizona ( -130 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SpinalTapp

White Sox/Royals ?

• JIB7

Hate days like this…I play a single bullet and have legitimately 9-10 different stacks to choose between.

• BigRay

@JIB7 said...

Hate days like this

yep. was going to use Valdez but COVID shut that game down

• MrMadness001

Astros/Athletics have been postponed.

• chickenmanE

thoughts on dane dunning?

• biga0787

I’m using him. Seems talented enough to make it through.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@chickenmanE said...

thoughts on dane dunning?

Not sure how you do better if needing a cheap pitcher. Legit decent prospect, winnable match up, already proved he can pitch up here in 1 start.

• Troymeetsworld

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

Hey the mets yankees game is only 7 innings right?? does that make that game unplayable??

• Pandamonious

@Troymeetsworld said...

Hey the mets yankees game is only 7 innings right?? does that make that game unplayable??

Yes, 7 innings. Not if you think they can score a lot of runs in 7 innings.

• Pandamonious

Anybody hiding the Red Sox line up?

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Yes, 7 innings. Not if you think they can score a lot of runs in 7 innings.

The wind is blowing out, too. But it’s blowing out even harder in Boston, which is a 9 inning game.
    ~

• Pandamonious

@ifthethunder said...

The wind is blowing out, too. But it’s blowing out even harder in Boston, which is a 9 inning game.
    ~

Yeah, I might not have any Mets or Yanks. Still building. Slightly intrigued by Porcello honestly. As, 7 strong innings gets him the complete game bonus too, if he can get there, and that Yanks line up isn’t scary. If Yanks go off, and are winning they’ll only get 6 trips to the plate, as they won’t see the bottom of the 7th, so it’s hard. Obviously either team can put up big runs in 7 innings though, with a slight edge to the road team, since they’re guaranteed 7 trips. Only takes 1 AB to hit a HR, and 2 to hit two, and so on, and everyone should get at least 3 AB’s. Basically I just wrote in circles and accomplished no point.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The TB lineups is pretty depleted…. puts them in play as a cheap stack or puts Alcantara in play as a SP2 if you need the savings

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

The TB lineups is pretty depleted…. puts them in play as a cheap stack or puts Alcantara in play as a SP2 if you need the savings

Yeah, I’m using some TB bats where needed. I’d be more intrigued by Alcantara if I knew I’d get 5 innings. Problem is he’s off the Covid list and hasn’t pitched a big league game in a month.

It’s a weird slate for me though, as every build I want to do leaves me with enough money for a Castillo, Snell, Maeda and a 6-8K pitcher, but I don’t want any 6-8K pitchers. It’s like Woodruff and up or Dunning. So, then I wonder if I should just leave the money on the table or start upgrading stacked bats into 1-offs. Like, do I take out Garcia and move up to a more expensive 2B or keep the stack in tact.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

Basically I just wrote in circles and accomplished no point.

I thought about Porcello for the same reason. But with that much wind, it was just too easy to land on Dane Dunning and Kenta Maeda instead. And still have enough cash leftover to buy every bat I want.
    ~

• tjchip28

@Unico10 said...

I’d be all over Sandy if I wasn’t worried about a pitch count

• Pandamonious

Ah, Mitch Moreland was traded to the Padres today?

I assume that’s the hold up in the line up?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m using some TB bats where needed. I’d be more intrigued by Alcantara if I knew I’d get 5 innings. Problem is he’s off the Covid list and hasn’t pitched a big league game in a month.

It’s a weird slate for me though, as every build I want to do leaves me with enough money for a Castillo, Snell, Maeda and a 6-8K pitcher, but I don’t want any 6-8K pitchers. It’s like Woodruff and up or Dunning. So, then I wonder if I should just leave the money on the table or start upgrading stacked bats into 1-offs. Like, do I take out Garcia and move up to a more expensive 2B or keep the stack in tact.

Yeah… is gonna get chalky for bats because Snell/Maeda/Castillo/Woodruff are easy to get to and all priced kind of similarly

• yisman

did 20 lineups on FD for the satellites

waited until lock for SD/COL lineups. Never came.

Then RIGHT AT LOCK, lineups out

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Chickened out and pulled Tsutsugo, Wendle, Choi from my main lineup for BOS rookie 1st baseman, Urias, Eaton…. nothing worse than not following one’s own advice. Should have just made another lineup

• jayzee666

Have about 30 dime LUs.
    Took out Tsutsugo in a few.
    Have no other TB players.

This is basically all u need to know about me and the REAPER if you had any doubts.

Have pieces of every other game so the REAPER has many opportunities to feast today..

Let’s get that sweep!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Maeda….. 💀

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• MrMadness001

Like 25 homeruns and I have zero of those in my 3 lineups I built today lol

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Maeda….. 💀

Not getting a win. And Tampa is the team that really went off. That’s baseball for you. Still some innings left, tho.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).