7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 256 ) at Toronto ( -306 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( 116 ) at Tampa Bay ( -139 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Colorado ( -148 ) at Texas ( 138 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:38 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -146 ) at LA Angels ( 137 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( -167 ) at Arizona ( 157 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:45 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -140 ) at SF Giants ( 130 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -153 ) at Seattle ( 140 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 175 ) at LA Dodgers ( -190 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

I didn’t play Cedric Mullins yesterday, so of course he hit a home run. Click on his name and you’ll see the days I did play him in the last week.

So today he’s in a lefty-lefty matchup vs ace Robbie Ray. I’ll play Ray, but also have Mullins in a lineup.
    ~

• land_of_the_lock

Wheeler has been pretty mediocre versus WAS recently. Will still have some shares…

• ifthethunder

Same. But I’ll also play a cheap bat (like Lane Thomas) as a salary saver against him. 2,200 leadoff batter.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

I’ll play Ray, but also have Mullins in a lineup.

Mullins is out. Bump to Ray I think.

Also, I was playing Randy Arozarena again, but he’s out. Still don’t want to play Nick Pivetta, but maybe I should consider it?
    ~

• zovyn

AJ Alexy n/a on FD. Grrr.

• land_of_the_lock

PHI/WAS now “Yellow/Orange” due to weather. Washington (historically) has been unpredictable with their PPD. Just FYI on the risk.

• ifthethunder

@land_of_the_lock said...

PHI/WAS now “Yellow/Orange” due to weather. Washington (historically) has been unpredictable with their PPD. Just FYI on the risk.

Zack Wheeler is the main risk for me (and probably most others). I have lineups with none, so I guess I’ll chance it.
    ~

• Sportsfan100

@land_of_the_lock said...

Just yellow now.

• yisman

Cueto scratched

• yisman

Jose Alvarez starting for SF

a bullpen game. He’s the opener

• yisman

At lock, COL/TX was listed EH umpire. Now it says Will Little.

• brink7

Padres putting out their lineup sometime this century or nah?

• Lathum

@brink7 said...

Padres putting out their lineup sometime this century or nah?

stressing me out

• ifthethunder

Wheeler failing to dealer.
    ~

• yisman

I had Pham in my lineups. Padres super late with their lineup ,so most games already locked.

Pham not in it.

Lineup finally came out 8:12 PM Eastern

• ifthethunder

Second blast of the day for Vlad the baseball impaler.
    ~

• ifthethunder

@ifthethunder said...

Second blast of the day for Vlad the baseball impaler.

Not even Vlad’s 32 + 53.6 from Robbie Ray and A.J. Alexy got me to a min cash on DK. Too many other duds.
    ~

• yisman

no good

did like $600 worth of entries on DK but didn’t cash with either lineup.

Had Wheeler/Ray with Toronto/SD

Unfortunately I couldn’t afford Vlad or Tatis and those were the guys you needed

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).