• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -101 ) at Cincinnati ( -119 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 111 ) at Philadelphia ( -131 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 131 ) at NY Yankees ( -151 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( -175 ) at Boston ( 151 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -235 ) at Kansas City ( 195 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -143 ) at Minnesota ( 124 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

trade deadline is here

Brian Goodwin got dealt

• axman15

Anyone have a good handle on the weather tonight? I won’t be around much at lock, don’t want to come back and see half my guys got PPDd

• ifthethunder

@axman15 said...

Anyone have a good handle on the weather tonight? I won’t be around much at lock, don’t want to come back and see half my guys got PPDd

I just follow what Roth puts up.

https://rotogrinders.com/weather/mlb
    ~

• frugal

What’s up with Howard and Suter tonight. Are both starters in name only or are either team going to run them out for 5+ innings if they pitch well?

• Wooden_Bones

@frugal said...

What’s up with Howard and Suter tonight. Are both starters in name only or are either team going to run them out for 5+ innings if they pitch well?

This is Suter’s first start in two years, so I wouldn’t expect him to hit 5 innings even if he’s cruising. No pitch count has been mentioned, but I wouldn’t put him past 80. Howard could potentially get in 5-6 innings if he all of a sudden is pitching like the prospect he is said to be, but a more realistic outcome is under 5 innings.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Suter hasn’t thrown more than 45 pitches this season, so I wouldn’t expect more than 60 and that might be pushing it, unless they really do want to stretch him out. Howard threw 81 in his first start, but hasn’t gotten too close to that since. I think it’s been more about his work though, then any kind of pitch count. Still, though, being a young arm, I doubt they go overboard pushing him, and 80 seems like a realistic cap to put on him.

• emelim03

Anyone worried about that weather for WAS vs PHI?!

Hopefully we hear something before LOCK!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

DK’s hitters pricing tonight has me fuming… it basically forces one to take stabs at min price hitters or gamble with a SP2… mid-$3k options are few and very sketchy… you can do Tapia/Hilliard/Murphy, but there you burn two OF spots and play a contact 1B instead of power

Near min… Gomes, Ben Gamel batting 5th and Dalbac batting 6th and eligible in two positions

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

DK’s hitters pricing tonight has me fuming… it basically forces one to take stabs at min price hitters or gamble with a SP2… mid-$3k options are few and very sketchy… you can do Tapia/Hilliard/Murphy, but there you burn two OF spots and play a contact 1B instead of power

Near min… Gomes, Ben Gamel batting 5th and Dalbac batting 6th and eligible in two positions

It’s a tough slate. You basically have to choose pitching or hitting. You’re not getting 2 aces and a primo stack without significant sacrifice, including taking lesser pieces of a stack.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

It’s a tough slate. You basically have to choose pitching or hitting. You’re not getting 2 aces and a primo stack without significant sacrifice, including taking lesser pieces of a stack.

And to think Cole is only $10k…

• yisman

Rockies playing an hour later than usual, which means we may not get lineups before lock

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

A look at MLB and a picture of Eric Bledsoe.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/inside-the-bubble-3425132

• techndiego

@sochoice said...

A look at MLB and a picture of Eric Bledsoe.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/inside-the-bubble-3425132

• blackdirkdiggler

Fading the was/phi game. Weather too risky.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Fading the was/phi game. Weather too risky.

I removed the 1-offs but leaving some stacks in there

• stellagirl

@Unico10 said...

I removed the 1-offs but leaving some stacks in there

Same

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Shoot… busy with MLB… missed the Bledsoe news… not sure why my notifications are hit/miss…. there go 5 lineups

• yisman

@yisman said...

Rockies playing an hour later than usual, which means we may not get lineups before lock

Rockies still haven’t put out a lineup :(

• depalma13

Choi with the BVP special!

• Pandamonious

@depalma13 said...

Choi with the BVP special!

Knew about, somehow forgot to even take advantage of it and had 0.

• chickenmanE

need cole to turn it around

• yisman

got Cole everywhere

• biga0787

Had Howard all day. With white Sox and padres stack. Chickened out and took Bieber and white Sox with Choi. Liking the choi. Howard dealing so far though

• chickenmanE

Well cole gave me an early night lmao

• Datperpdaron

Considered Choi based on bvp but never used him in any lineups. Now I wonder if the Twins will put a hurt on Giolitio…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).