1:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 115 ) at Detroit ( -125 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Texas ( 111 ) at Baltimore ( -120 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 127 ) at LA Angels ( -138 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( 124 ) at NY Yankees ( -134 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( -131 ) at Atlanta ( 121 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -116 ) at Houston ( 107 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -130 ) at Colorado ( 120 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:10 PM EST : Boston ( -140 ) at Seattle ( 129 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• NCRick

Carlos Gonzales sprained his ankle and claims he wont even miss a day? Is that really likely?

• Vanco

Yes, I will be rolling out that Twins stack again until the wheels fall off. Pretty low owned last night and think it may drop more. No way they do it 4 days in a row…Might even put them with the Rays again. Some Mariners against Pomeranz who hasn’t adjusted to his new home quite yet are possible.

• lastcallcasualty

Mike Napoli is a beast!!! 5 games in a row with a donger.

• BUFUu2

Your Bi-Monthly Depositor Ticket (8/1/16) expires at 08/05/2016 12:00 AM EST. Use the advanced filter in the lobby to find contests to enter. just got this and it says redeem your ticket anyone every have this show up before

• BUFUu2

@Vanco said...

Yes, I will be rolling out that Twins stack again until the wheels fall off. Pretty low owned last night and think it may drop more. No way they do it 4 days in a row…Might even put them with the Rays again. Some Mariners against Pomeranz who hasn’t adjusted to his new home quite yet are possible.

i did them and cards stack last night worked out pretty well

• bucherpsu08

5 man Rays stack early. Kennedy has given up 23 HRs over his last 81 IP.

• foxymongrel

Nothing better than 12:10 start times on dk. Pretty high on Jose Quintana vs DET despite their good right handed batters. Also, later on i love a TEX stack vs miley. He’s a bum and if you don’t think so, you’re wrong.

• packtown003

@BUFUu2 said...

Your Bi-Monthly Depositor Ticket (8/1/16) expires at 08/05/2016 12:00 AM EST. Use the advanced filter in the lobby to find contests to enter. just got this and it says redeem your ticket anyone every have this show up before

i got this message to tried to redeem and get

Ticket Name
    Bi-Monthly Depositor Ticket (8/1/16)
    There are currently no upcoming contests for this ticket.

• BUFUu2

@packtown003 said...

i got this message to tried to redeem and get

Ticket Name
    Bi-Monthly Depositor Ticket (8/1/16)
    There are currently no upcoming contests for this ticket.

what kind of ticket is it

• Lathum

Today is the day everyone jumps on the Twins and they get shut down by Mike Clevinger

• lastcallcasualty

@Lathum said...

Today is the day everyone jumps on the Twins and they get shut down by Mike Clevinger

Yup.

• bigstacks2015

@Lathum said...

I thought so yesterday too, I just don’t see how you can fade them right now they are on fire

• Dabordietryin

@foxymongrel said...

Nothing better than 12:10 start times on dk. Pretty high on Jose Quintana vs DET despite their good right handed batters. Also, later on i love a TEX stack vs miley. He’s a bum and if you don’t think so, you’re wrong.

Gotta say in the early slate I’m going Moore and Zimmerman. Moore could go either way but I’ll take my chances. Zimmerman even though he’s coming off the 15 day DL I still like the 4.7 BB% and the average 21.0 K% for his value of 7,100.

I like the Detroit hitter stack too much and Quintana giving up .310 to RHB looks promising. Cabrera, Maybin, Upton coming off a couple recent high scoring games ranging from 12-20+ points. Just my opinion and I could be wrong but Detroit/ SF stack in the early slate could be the way to go.

• feekdogg

@NCRick said...

Carlos Gonzales sprained his ankle and claims he wont even miss a day? Is that really likely?

He’ll channel Kirk Gibson and just hit HRs. Blackmon is fast enough to cover 2/3 of the outfield.

• Lathum

@bigstacks2015 said...

I thought so yesterday too, I just don’t see how you can fade them right now they are on fire

I took a 4 man Twins stack today, guarantee they get shut down

• dgriggs83

Miggy or Napoli at 1B?

• BUFUu2

i think personally the twins stay on fire it just whoever picks the other team to stack it will win….. cleveinger sucks

• BUFUu2

also i am a die hard stl fan do not stack them today

• IronMonkey415

Too late, I actually went and stack them 5 minutes ago

• Boneys2000

Don’t fall asleep on Finnegan today,call it a hunch.Im having trouble getting overly excited about the SPs in this early slate.The big priced guys kinda make me nervous.

• BearcatFan25

Anyone riding the Kepler train in cash games today? He mashes righties and is the hottest hitter in baseball the last 3 games.

• Lathum

@BearcatFan25 said...

Anyone riding the Kepler train in cash games today? He mashes righties and is the hottest hitter in baseball the last 3 games.

He wil likely have 60-70% ownership

• lastcallcasualty

@BearcatFan25 said...

I“m more on the Joe Mauer train today

• TeamTwerk

Well, I haven’t been on this twins train at all and I feel like it’s too late to get on when everyone is peak priced w/ peak ownership. That said I’m sure they’re going to dominate today.

• sqwerl

@BUFUu2 said...

I have two tickets and nothing is showing up for them. My silver ticket expires on 8/6.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).