7:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 192 ) at Boston ( -210 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:35 PM EST : Miami ( -112 ) at Atlanta ( 104 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( -113 ) at Minnesota ( 104 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 149 ) at Houston ( -162 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -149 ) at Kansas City ( 137 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 140 ) at Colorado ( -152 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 114 ) at LA Angels ( -123 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• murphstahoe

@7klub06 said...

91 DK pts with 50 PMR raining.

Murphy/Baez/Kendrick are really handling business today

you used batters and pitchers from opposite sides?

• lloydjv1

Harper finally gets a hit. Watch Murph go yard again.

• lloydjv1

Rizzo 0/4….damn.

• MrPerfekt7

@murphstahoe said...

you used batters and pitchers from opposite sides?

Yea I don’t generally do it but was like it’s a 2 game slate let’s try it. Have Cincy/STL players remaining
    Took same LU and put leake in it

• bluewurm

No Altuve! redo all lineups!

• ASitar

Is a Paxton/Hammel DK LU counter intuitive? I can see them combining for about 55 DK points. Also, are the Phillies kind of sneaky because they are the Phillies or won’t it matter because it’s Coors?

Wish me luck tonight, it’s my birthday.

• raymond333

@Ibleedblue1 said...

What is Murphs ownership on the 2 game slate. Hope people listened to that Murphy advice.

He’s 42% in mine on FD (Murphy), and at 43.9 pts.

• raymond333

@7klub06 said...

Carpenter and Suarez for the 2nd game of early slate? Anyone rocking with them?

I am..got both in.

• MrPerfekt7

@raymond333 said...

He’s 42% in mine on FD (Murphy), and at 43.9 pts.

34% in the MLB $2k solo shot on DK
    Murphy

• w3junky

No more open $1 or $2 gpp contests on fanduel for 7 pm slate. How strange.

• lloydjv1

@raymond333 said...

I am..got both in.

Had to kinda.

• Supersharpie

I am considering Freeland on FD. Am I insane?

• Dirt_Lavert

anyone see that the Marlins profile badly against the knuckle ball? Looks like Moore is the only one that hits it, I think Dickey is in play.

• Supersharpie

@Dirt_Lavert said...

anyone see that the Marlins profile badly against the knuckle ball? Looks like Moore is the only one that hits it, I think Dickey is in play.

Sleep on Yelich at your own peril.

• cjs5555

@Dirt_Lavert said...

why do you say that? i’m not sure there’s enough of a sample size to draw any conclusions from BvP but the core of the lineup has got some hits against Dickey. the hot/humid weather in atlanta tonight usually has an adverse effect on pitch movement.

• damionismyname

Why would you play the late night $1 where you can win $100 vs the .25 where you can win the same amount? Same lineup will win either so why pay .75 more?

• Supersharpie

@damionismyname said...

Why would you play the late night $1 where you can win $100 vs the .25 where you can win the same amount? Same lineup will win either so why pay .75 more?

I am assuming there are far more entries to compete against in the $.25 which reduces your odds of taking it down.

• LaranzoW

Account at 0 invested everything in mad bum tonight about to start drinking early

• Crazysoxfan

Paxton or MadBum?!

• MrPerfekt7

@Supersharpie said...

I am assuming there are far more entries to compete against in the $.25 which reduces your odds of taking it down.

like 14K entries. but i play some of the .25cent entry to just balance a dollar here and there

• MrPerfekt7

any big stacks tonight? think Redsox again with a little Pirates and Rockies

• damionismyname

@Supersharpie said...

like 1k or so but the same lineup would win any tourney. just stupid imo

• murphstahoe

@7klub06 said...

any big stacks tonight? think Redsox again with a little Pirates and Rockies

Red Sox and Giants. Value stacks to get my pitching in order

• murphstahoe

The league didn’t go? What’s wrong with you guys

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Gausman you bum

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).