7:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 206 ) at Cleveland ( -225 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -119 ) at NY Mets ( 110 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 126 ) at Milwaukee ( -137 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 130 ) at Texas ( -141 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 129 ) at Arizona ( -140 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:05 PM EST : Detroit ( 158 ) at Oakland ( -172 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:10 PM EST : Houston ( 118 ) at LA Dodgers ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 209 ) at Seattle ( -229 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• homers1226

@achubs said...

Love some Of my BOS bats but gotta worry about NYY main strength-BP

i had to go wal mart on boston bats with the 2 chalk pitchers and cubs stack

• achubs

Hicks or Benitendi? GPP-Fd

• Gathman78

Topkin also said Yonny Chirinos would get the bulk of the work in last nights game, too.

*Ugh, this was supposed to be in reply to the Marc Topkin Twitter post.

• KindGuy

@Gathman78 said...

Topkin also said Yonny Chirinos would get the bulk of the work in last nights game, too.

*Ugh, this was supposed to be in reply to the Marc Topkin Twitter post.

After the slate was finished, I was browsing “DFS Twitter” and was surprised to see so many had been on Chirinos. Understandbily, many were upset because he never entered the game.

However, when I was researching last night’s slate I never saw any mention of Chirinos coming in. In fact, a rotowire blurb on Stanek’s DK page on the app said he would be followed by the combo of Schultz and Pruitt, which ended up being the case.

• raymond333

What up guys, been a minute. Started a new job and can’t use the Internet lol.

Obviously Texas amd Washington are hot and gonna be chaulky. Thinking a few of them and maybe some Balt, Twins and maybe Seattle.

I’m stuck on my Sp’s. I’m playing a gpp, so wanna get two ok pitches to get bats. I’m on gausman, and for now T Anderson. But I’m not sure on him. I know Mccullers would probably be better but then I can’t fit bats.

I guess my question is does anyone see this guy Anderson getting shelled or do you think he’d be ok (I know any of them can at any time but looking more for the likelihood). Any input? Urena was another punt but Idk. Hope you all been well

• raymond333

I see E Jackson was mentioned too. Idk, maybe paying up for Kluber or Paxton might be better not sure.

• 7klub06

Would love for Baez to do something today

• fanturds

or Trea fuck you Turner

• 7klub06

Damn does Stanton just swing at every pitch smdh

• KindGuy

If I could, I would bet my life savings on Nelly Cruz taking Estrada deep tonight. Lock of the century.

• Coheedrodeo

this is why i took the chance on him last night as was also disappointed that he didnt enter the game:

08/02/2018 4:05:35 PM EST
    UPDATE: Chirinos will be deployed as a long reliever for Friday’s matchup against the Angels, Marc Topkin of the Tampa Bay Times reports.
    ANALYSIS: Chirinos surrendered four runs (three earned) across three innings of work in his previous outing against the Orioles on Sunday. He’ll be asked to come on in relief after Ryne Stanek opens Friday’s contest.

• homers1226

@elementasrat said...

If I could, I would bet my life savings on Nelly Cruz taking Estrada deep tonight. Lock of the century.

that could probably be arranged lol

• ASitar

Anyone else using Buchholz tonight? He’s prob gonna get 22-26 DK points.

• dgballer

@elementasrat said...

That’s because you don’t have any savings because your spending all your money on DFS. 😆

• KindGuy

@dgballer said...

That’s because you don’t have any savings because your spending all your money on DFS. 😆

Then spending all my “savings” on a Nelly Cruz HR prop should be easy, no? :)

• KindGuy

All kidding aside, I have two entries into the FD $.25 pinch hit contest. One lineup will be based 100% on BVP.

• ASitar

Pirates 2-3-4-5-7 and a Braves/Indians stack in the other. DK $10. I’ve been doing absolutely aweful this past week after killing it a few weeks ago. Wish me luck, it’s my (and my wife’s) birthday today.

• KindGuy

@ASitar said...

Wish me luck, it’s my (and my wife’s) birthday today.

Wow that’s awesome haha. Good luck!

Imagine if your kid has the same birthday lol.

• raymond333

Buckhholz or Anderson

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

Wish me luck, it’s my (and my wife’s) birthday today.

Good luck!

• Bustercherry33

Check out the White Sox/Rays showdown prices!!! The freaking Rays closer is 6K!!

• homers1226

@elementasrat said...

All kidding aside, I have two entries into the FD $.25 pinch hit contest. One lineup will be based 100% on BVP.

nelly worked out for me on last of

taking ur recemondation

I wont trip like others did to me when I provided 1 stat

good luck all

• cjs5555

WOW….look at Dave Roberts recognizing McCullers’ reverse splits and rolling out all RHBs

• homers1226

I made a mini stl ,,(thru up in my mouth a liitle )

dodgers stack

• homers1226

joc out

hope puig stays hot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler