3:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -163 ) at Arizona ( 153 ) —- T: 9
    4:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -152 ) at Washington ( 142 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 204 ) at NY Yankees ( -225 ) —- T: 10
    7:07 PM EST : Cleveland ( 160 ) at Toronto ( -195 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 196 ) at Cincinnati ( -236 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 205 ) at Houston ( -225 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 179 ) at Chi Sox ( -195 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Atlanta ( -118 ) at St. Louis ( 108 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• shades

Crickets anymore.I hope the NFL forum doesn’t lose anymore posters this year.Does anyone know any forums that are active for mlb and nfl?Thats what happens when a site charges for basically everything.Oh well…

• shades

Sorry Reply posted twice….

• ifthethunder

We have minor activity sometimes. (But he’s not pitching today.)
    ~

• zovyn

Seems like everything is screaming “Play Cortes” but I like Toussaint… didn’t catch his last game when he got shelled by the Brewers but he seems to be in a good spot against the Cards, right?

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Seems like everything is screaming “Play Cortes” but I like Toussaint… didn’t catch his last game when he got shelled by the Brewers but he seems to be in a good spot against the Cards, right?

Worth a shot, I didn’t like the pitching choices when I first looked at the main slate. I don’t mind Sonny Gray / Framber Valdez, but Valdez seems pretty pricy for what he gives you.

I guess the main threat to Toussaint is the heart of the Cardinals order: Paul Goldschmidt, Nolan Arenado and Tyler O’Neill. Of the three, Arenado is the only one swinging a hot bat.
    ~

• ifthethunder

P.S. Dallas Keuchel has been terrible, but I ran across an interesting stat while picking catchers: Salvador Perez is 4 for 32 with 10 strikeouts vs. Keuchel.
    ~

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow whats up with the Red Sox. I should had known better. They never work out for me. I don’t know why I stacked them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

P.S. Dallas Keuchel has been terrible, but I ran across an interesting stat while picking catchers: Salvador Perez is 4 for 32 with 10 strikeouts vs. Keuchel.
    ~

I was shocked when I saw that.

I’m going with the, “he’s due” approach.

• ifthethunder

@jv21 said...

Wow whats up with the Red Sox. I should had known better. They never work out for me. I don’t know why I stacked them.

Nola stinks too. I should be happy my team is winning, but this season is just dust for them anywho.
    ~

• jv21

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

Nola stinks too. I should be happy my team is winning, but this season is just dust for them anywho.
    ~

Yeah I had him too. It must be the time of the season where variance is catching up and every stud/good team just sucks for no reason.

• biga0787

I keep hearing a whisper in the back of my head saying “playyyyy Matt carpenter, he’s going to double dong.“ but we all know that’s not going to happen. He’s going to triple dong!!!!!

• ifthethunder

@biga0787 said...

I keep hearing a whisper in the back of my head saying “playyyyy Matt carpenter, he’s going to double dong.“ but we all know that’s not going to happen. He’s going to triple dong!!!!!

I’m mainly playing Ozzie Albies or Jonathan India at 2nd, but I figured I could invest 10 cents in your dream. I still need that DK achievement…
    ~

• zovyn

I panic-tweaked my lineup to hell and back for the last 20 minutes. I have no idea what’s going to happen now.

But I did roll Cortes on the mound and I’m all in on Votto.

EDIT: Hmm. pOwn numbers seem to indicate that I’ve eaten a LOT of chalk tonight. LFG!

• zovyn

Votto in my main LU, Suarez cpt of my 3-man challenge… good times!

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Votto in my main LU, Suarez cpt of my 3-man challenge… good times!

I have Votto and India. And Sonny Gray. And…

Framber “Exxon” Valdez.
    ~

• ASalvaro

u can tell by the number of posts just how fun the MLB is for DFS
    typical night the Astros can’t hit a scrub at home and the Reds suddenly stop scoring after 7 in the 1st 2 innings

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).