7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 116 ) at Cleveland ( -126 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 164 ) at Cincinnati ( -178 ) —- T: 10.5
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 167 ) at Houston ( -183 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Kansas City ( 151 ) at St. Louis ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : Washington ( 215 ) at Atlanta ( -239 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Miami ( 129 ) at Colorado ( -139 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 233 ) at San Diego ( -261 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 221 ) at LA Dodgers ( -246 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

I guess we can’t try to ignore the Colorado game. Not when they’re playing the fish.

But they’re not on the early slate. Early slate plan:

πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£ Andrew Heaney πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£

A few Mariners have crushed him in the past. Not all of them are batting well right now, but it’s an idea.
    ~

• zovyn

Rolling Cole Irvin for the FD Early slate. Can’t seem to find any OAK bats that I really like to fit my lineup besides Lowrie but I think I’ll tweak until I get Starling Marte into it. Going back to Gallo and Rizzo again because they’re not really Yankees so I don’t hate them yet. I don’t know why I ever roster White Sox players. They NEVER work out for me, but it’s a short slate.

GL Lurkers!

EDIT: Hmm, Okay, I’ll roll Heaney. That gets me to Marte if I swap out Haniger. Good times. :)

• zovyn

I ended up sticking with Irvin with Haniger/Moore for the Mariners. Looks like Seager was the play. :(

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

I ended up sticking with Irvin with Haniger/Moore for the Mariners. Looks like Seager was the play. :(

I should have captained Seager, have him in flex in showdown. And have Flexen at CPT…what was I thinking, his name rhymes with ‘flex him!’
    ~

• zovyn

Stacked CIN, CLE, and COL tonight with Garcia on the mound.

Just posting to make the thread seem active. :P

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

To help, I’ll complain about Freeman making the lineup. Taking an AB. Then leaving for “precautionary reasons,” as he has an upper respiratory infection.

Good times.

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Just posting to make the thread seem active. :P

I haven’t got any hitting yet. Didn’t get enough on the early slate either.
    ~

• Getty33

I played 3 of the Fish for the main slate and ignored the Rockies. I have Woodruff who is mowing down the Giants as if they’re using whiffle ball bats and Atlanta’s acquisition Soler who hit a home run. Long way to go but so far so good.

• zovyn

@Getty33 said...

I have Woodruff who is mowing down the Giants as if they’re using whiffle ball bats

Gutsy close to the top of the 4th there for Woody. Thought you might have forum-killed him there. :P

• ifthethunder

@Getty33 said...

I played 3 of the Fish for the main slate and ignored the Rockies. I have Woodruff who is mowing down the Giants as if they’re using whiffle ball bats and Atlanta’s acquisition Soler who hit a home run. Long way to go but so far so good.

Finally got a dinger: Yordan Alvarez. Have Luis Garcia pitching in the same lineup. Not delivering like Woodruff, but maybe I can get that from Julio Urias?

Wish I could transfer Carlos Rodon ‘s outing from the early slate. Totally wasted in my lineups.
    ~

• Getty33

@Getty33 said...

Well the Marloons stink like fish left on the dock in the blazing sun.
    Colorado’s Cotton Eye Joe was the play.

• zovyn

Bam. Winker.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Wish i wouldn’t of played farmer or a 🍩 franco, cashing cleanly with yu, woodruff and rockies stack.

I really need to stop double paying up at pitcher, caps your bats.

• yisman

2 nights in a row I pivot off the 7th place hitter and then the 7 hitter the only guy in the lineup who does anything

last night I switched McCormick to Straw
    tonight I switched Wilson Ramos to Alfaro

McCormick only guy produces for Houston on Friday, Ramos only one for Indians on Saturday

• jv21

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t play the Rockies, they go off. I do play them, they are average. Same thing happens with CIN & NYY for me. Sucks. I would probably would be up if I just stacked the same team every slate.

• SkateFiend

@jv21 said...

I don’t play the Rockies, they go off. I do play them, they are average. Same thing happens with CIN & NYY for me. Sucks.

When I stack the Rockies when they go off, I get maybe 3X entry fee, because (1) the rest of the field on onto them, because some of their hitters like Cron are heating up and (2) bunch of other optimal plays go off, neutralizing the edge.

• jv21

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

When I stack the Rockies when they go off, I get maybe 3X entry fee, because (1) the rest of the field on onto them, because some of their hitters like Cron are heating up and (2) bunch of other optimal plays go off, neutralizing the edge.

Yeah this is my first year playing mlb daily and I can understand now why some people hate slates that include coors field. You always have to consider and the results will have an impact.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).