7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -257 ) at Chi Sox ( 234 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 100 ) at Minnesota ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( -121 ) at Kansas City ( 112 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -113 ) at Arizona ( 104 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -117 ) at Oakland ( 108 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 104 ) at LA Angels ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -171 ) at SF Giants ( 157 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Keeping it simple

One line up with Sale and one with Kluber

I also like a mini Yanks stack vs Happ.

• bucherpsu08

O’s bats on DK are way too cheap. Machado 4300, Schoop 4400, really?

• Ndepompei

anybody rolling kluber/sale on DK? can make a decent lineup

• Njsum1

@Ndepompei said...

heck yeah…although it rarely works for GPPs…you can make a bunch of different lineups with some decent mini stacks too.

Only problem with this strategy is that if Sale and kluber don’t combine for 60 DK points you’re likely sunk in whichever format you role that strategy out in.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

much better slate today than yesterday

• 7klub06

Thanks to the late night slate, finally got my bankroll back up some 🙌🏾. Think Ima play just one Late night LU into a main slate entry tonight, just to see how it does

• 7klub06

Pitchers for tonight Wacha, Sale, Kluber and maybe Kuhl. Dallas hasn’t looked good after his injuries. Thoughts

• JGENNARO29

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Ndepompei said...

I did one. It’s not bad actually LOL

• 7klub06

So DK has a free entry game for the World Series on tonight’s main slate

• Scottd923

Any thoughts on anyone using Cashner tonight on FD. hes playing the Mets and they look horrible

• fenway2015

anyone like dallas keuchel as a contrarian SP 1 play tonight?

• Ibleedblue1

Ole Big Sal, going to pull a Luke Weaver from last week. All in!

• 7klub06

@fenway2015 said...

anyone like dallas keuchel as a contrarian SP 1 play tonight?

Risky. Last two games he played he was dusty. Maybe he has gotten his game back. May play in 1 LU

• Ronboogie6

How chalky do we think the Astros will be today?

• richierich

@7klub06 said...

Pitchers for tonight Wacha, Sale, Kluber and maybe Kuhl. Dallas hasn’t looked good after his injuries. Thoughts

The White Sox lineup wouldn’t fair well in AAA… Especially now that their only above replacement player outside of Abreu (Davidson) is hurt. For chrissake, J.A. Happ went 7 scoreless with 11 K’s against them last week. lol. I will not be rolling out Kuechel, as I love Sale. However, if I played more on DK, he’d probably be my #2. The White Sox clean-up hitter is Kevin f’ing Smith… lmao. Who, you ask? Exactly… He’s a catcher who doesn’t even belong in the majors.

• richierich

@Ronboogie6 said...

I do not believe they’ll be overly chalk, because people will be paying up for Sale and Kluber. It’ll be tough to fit em in. Honestly, I can’t fade them anyway. I’m a White Sox fan, and my favorite thing to do is stack righties vs Holland. It’s a sure thing that they’ll light him up. My only question is how much exposure I want to them. Zero chance I’m fading Altuve, Gurrielli is a great HR candidate… other two I am considering are Bregman and Marwin Gonzalez. However, Bregman’s price has sky rocketed on FD. Up to 3800. Not sure he’s worth that, when I can have Sano or other studs for the same price. Bryant only 200 more and gets another subpar LHP tonight.

• moped_jones

@Ronboogie6 said...

I’m not sure. I know Holland sucks, but aren’t the Astros missing a few really good players?

I am considering a Rangers stack in one of my DK LU’s. I figured that would be the chalkiest one. Gallo, Odor, Choo, and maybe one more (Mazara?) against Flexin (who’s been awful).

Also, Hosmer is ridiculously cheap on DK ($3200). I like pairing him with Healy at 3rd (crushes lefties) and this allowed me to pair Kluber with Godley (also have a Quintana/Godley). I really like this slate. So many ways to attack it. Lamb, Murphy, and Cruz have great numbers BvP. I’ll have exposure to them as well throughout my LU’s.

• jtkucheck

Out of nowhere stack of the day: Mariners.

Pitcher to pay up for that isn’t Sale/Kluber: Quintana.

• moped_jones

I love everything about my single entry FD LU………..except J.A. Happ. He’s pitched well the two times I’ve picked him this year but I am not comfortable with him tonight.

Can anyone talk me into (or out of) picking him? I originally had Quintana but I really wanted to fit Choo into my LU (instead of Pirela).

• 7klub06

@richierich said...

The White Sox lineup wouldn’t fair well in AAA… Especially now that their only above replacement player outside of Abreu (Davidson) is hurt. For chrissake, J.A. Happ went 7 scoreless with 11 K’s against them last week. lol. I will not be rolling out Kuechel, as I love Sale. However, if I played more on DK, he’d probably be my #2. The White Sox clean-up hitter is Kevin f’ing Smith… lmao. Who, you ask? Exactly… He’s a catcher who doesn’t even belong in the majors.

Hell Dallas would go in a .25cent LU lol

• Ronboogie6

Yeah right now I stacked 1,2,4,9 w/ Sale that I like. Just didn’t know how high the ownership would be on those guys.
    Thanks for the input.

This was to Richierich’s comment my bad meant to quote.

• Storm

I really like Happ tonight:
    Distance -15 181
    Exit Velocity – 15 86
    GB % – 15 57
    Strike Ratio – 15 61
    HH % – 15 22
    Opp Lineup HH % – 15 72
    Opp Lineup Distance % – 15 60
    Opp Lineup EV % – 15 72
    Moneyline -125

• bucherpsu08

Those 15 day numbers are inflated largely due to facing the White Sox AAA team last start.

• Numberboy

Happ gets no love. He missed almost 2 months due to injury & after 2 shaky starts he went for ….29.3……26.2…..20.6……23.9…..33.6 in 5 of his 11 starts at an avg price of 7k in those games. His price is deflated because of the Yankees but I’ll have about 40% exposure

• jtkucheck

@Storm said...

I really like Happ tonight:
    Distance -15 181
    Exit Velocity – 15 86
    GB % – 15 57
    Strike Ratio – 15 61
    HH % – 15 22
    Opp Lineup HH % – 15 72
    Opp Lineup Distance % – 15 60
    Opp Lineup EV % – 15 72
    Moneyline -125

Would be cautious with Happ… he’s exactly the kind of guy that could get lit up by Judge, Sanchez, Didi.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).