7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -257 ) at Chi Sox ( 234 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 100 ) at Minnesota ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : St. Louis ( -121 ) at Kansas City ( 112 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -113 ) at Arizona ( 104 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -117 ) at Oakland ( 108 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 104 ) at LA Angels ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -171 ) at SF Giants ( 157 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DontTrustTheProcess

@jtkucheck said...

This seems like a bias. It’s fun to go to baseball games, especially when you have good seats. It’s even more fun when your DK players you have in that game do well. But that game doesn’t mean any more or any less than any other data point.

Happ has actually been decent against the Yankees, both this season and historically. But, he’s still a soft tossing lefty that has to face a lefty mashing lineup in an AL ballpark that is a pretty high run environment. You can take a chance on him, but if there’s a righty fireballer in an NL ballpark with a low run environment going up against a team that got blanked by a mediocre RHP yesterday, and you can take that guy for less… why not?

I’m digging Chad Kuhl too

• Njsum1

Why All the anti-Bregman talk? He’s 4400 on DK which is actually a discount to what he’s been priced at recently and the guy has done nothing but mash for like two weeks straight. Is 3800 expensive for a hitter on FD?

• Ibleedblue1

What can we expect for the Red Sox ownership tonight versus Tampa? Obviously there main hitters….

• moped_jones

Much like every night, I feel like tonight’s the night. (and if we ever got any actual information about the WNBA I’d probably feel good about my LU on there too!)

FD: Quintana, Healy, Lamb, Choo, Cruz are my main core (well, the whole lineup is my core b/c I’m playing single entry)

DK: Hosmer, Odor, Healy, Choo, Cruz (this actually is a core b/c I’m playing 4 LU’s)

Why is Hosmer only $3200 on DK? He just homered yesterday, is going against a righty that isn’t the greatest on the road.

• lloydjv1

@IronMonkey415 said...

Cashner is scratched.

Start again, I don’t have time for this.

That just made the Mets bats better.

• GoldStandard000

@Njsum1 said...

Is 3800 expensive for a hitter on FD?

Yes, especially on a slate with expensive pitching.

• Dirt_Lavert

Neil Walker 2600 on DK? Fo reals?

Too many games to go to here. Going to be a tough slate. Just really getting a look, games in atlanta, cinci, WASH, and MIN seem like the games to stack up on.

• mnstone14

what % of lineups do you guys think will have sale and kluber for gpps?

• madmanjayWV

@mnstone14 said...

what % of lineups do you guys think will have sale and kluber for gpps?

combined should be 40+% easily I ‘d think in GPP for the 2 ???
    Never been much of one to worry about %-owned —- %owned doesn’t matter — STATS and production matter

• frekingr222

@madmanjayWV said...

combined should be 40+% easily I ‘d think in GPP for the 2 ???
    Never been much of one to worry about %-owned —- %owned doesn’t matter — STATS and production matter

Yikes!

• NewsboyMoriarty

DK ccuts off low stakes gpps at 5:55 ?

• Lathum

So no thread about the blatant strong arm move by rotogrinders to get people to sign up for premium access by only making Roth available in premium chat and hour before game time?

• ASitar

Anyone taking Lamb tonight. Been cold. #‘s vs Maefa though: 9/20, 2 HRs. Castro a good cheap option at C too

• Dirt_Lavert

@Lathum said...

So no thread about the blatant strong arm move by rotogrinders to get people to sign up for premium access by only making Roth available in premium chat and hour before game time?

I was just about to post that when I noticed it, could mean bad things to come in the future :/

Here’s the note:

*Important note: forecast updates during the hour before lock will now be made via premium chat. That means the usual twitter updates and forecast tweaks that occur as we approach first pitch will no longer be found here, or on Twitter, but instead only in the premium chat. The link to sign up is: RotoGrinders.com/premium
    The DK, FD, and FantasyDraft packages all give access to premium chat. See you there*

• ASitar

I keep on landing on Asdrubel Cabrera. I never pick him but he’s in my 3 GPPs. Hoping he has a monster night.

GL tonight

• madmanjayWV

@Lathum said...

You mean this —- https://prnt.sc/g62kun — I just giggled and moved on

• moped_jones

@Dirt_Lavert said...

or on Twitter

That kind of sucks, but they gotta make that money. I won’t be paying for it though.

Oh well, when no one signs up they will realize we can just google the weather and find out for ourselves FOR FREE.

• Lathum

@moped_jones said...

That kind of sucks, but they gotta make that money. I won’t be paying for it though.

Neither will 95% of others, meaning RG loses all that traffic and clicks prior to lock. Plus it screws Roth who likely loses followers.

• Dirt_Lavert

Jason Castro ownership going to be big?

Also, I feel like this is a night where some sharp stacks the Pirates and they score 20. Boyd is bad especially vs Righties, McCutchen’s ISO is .488 ! His home game log is bad but I might stack them in a lu and hope for the low ownership on some of them.

Marte has been awful tho I’d prob go Osuna in the stack

• cchap2

I’ll save my $ for hockey; I don’t need to pay for some guy telling me it’s going to rain when all I really play in baseball is the $0.25 entries

• murphstahoe

@lloydjv1 said...

That just made the Mets bats better.

I like the Mets tonight for sure

• murphstahoe

punt of the night Kevan Smith

• Bay101

My Wash stack 2% wtf?

• Dirt_Lavert

Jeez glad I didn’t load up on the marlins. AJ Cole putting them to bed quickly in that first inning

• Dirt_Lavert

@Bay101 said...

My Wash stack 2% wtf?

I think there are better options than a hitters park, I have some Marlins as a somewhat game theory play. Yelich is probably the highest owned guy in the game besides Sanchez for a cheap SS

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).