1:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 189 ) at Cleveland ( -206 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 147 ) at Milwaukee ( -160 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Texas ( 198 ) at NY Yankees ( -216 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:07 PM EST : Boston ( -160 ) at Toronto ( 147 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 147 ) at Houston ( -160 ) —- T: 7
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -134 ) at Colorado ( 124 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 124 ) at SF Giants ( -134 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

The only team I faded was Minnesota.

• tbird05

@Epignosis said...

The only team I faded was Minnesota.

yup. I faded Jesus Aguilar even in Brewers stacks. It’s probably a leak but i can’t phantom rostering a player at 40% on FD (maybe i’m over exaggerating)

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@tbird05 said...

yup. I faded Jesus Aguilar even in Brewers stacks. It’s probably a leak but i can’t phantom rostering a player at 40% on FD (maybe i’m over exaggerating)

I went 50% Hernan Perez.

I’m not sure how I feel about that.

• MrPerfekt7

Wow what happen to Sanchez

• MrPerfekt7

Welp what a waste of money today. Someone send Sanchez a get well card

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

They’re going to need to send one to Wes Parsons while they’re at it. He’s getting knocked around something fierce.

• jayzee666

Sanchez = Curse grows stronger! You can’t hide from me!!

• jayzee666

Just playing for crowns anymore.

• mr_papageorgio

The Polanco homer was big for me, now I need Guerra to complete the implosion

• MrPerfekt7

Welp on to the night slate

Pitchers Paxton or Porcello, Wood(cheap and good get ya a quick couple DK points), Nova
    Outside that pitching like 🤔

• Benf15harp

@7klub06 said...

Welp on to the night slate

Pitchers Paxton or Porcello, Wood(cheap and good get ya a quick couple DK points), Nova
    Outside that pitching like 🤔

Chirinos would be a better option than wood or nova imo

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Could still be Faria. If you’re actually thinking of going the TB long relief role like me, hopefully something more official comes out.

• achubs

Would Yarborough possibly be in the picture as well?

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Agreed, Chirinos or Suarez at SP2 for me.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@achubs said...

Would Yarborough possibly be in the picture as well?

Shouldn’t be. Faria was supposed to pitch a couple of days ago, but had a sore neck. He’s gone the longest without pitching. A report came out earlier saying Chirino’s was supposed to get the long relief role tonight, but now Faria is saying he’s fine and Cash is also saying he’s good to go. So, my guess is Faria gets the nod tonight.

• MisterMister

Soooo…all in on Borucki??

• superjon

Sucks that my highest LU has Sanchez

• BigRay

How chalky is Smoak tonight… >20%?

• Lathum

Freaking Brewers pen gonna cost Guerra the win

• Beckhams3Fingers

Renfroe slam. Slate broken lmao!

• EricQ23

why renfroe .. why.. hahaha :(

• mr_papageorgio

Brewers random implosion against the mighty Padres has cost me $500 and counting…very tilted right now

• tbird05

crazy 9th inning. I was up, then down, and then broke even. Thanks for nothing Padres!

the race begins…Will FD payout before the gpp’s fill?

• Beckhams3Fingers

@mr_papageorgio said...

Brewers random implosion against the mighty Padres has cost me $500 and counting…very tilted right now

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. I looked down at my phone and went from $0 to $5 and was like WTF just happened? Then I see Renfroe slam and says to myself “someone just jumped in front of a train somewhere.”

• mr_papageorgio

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. I looked down at my phone and went from $0 to $5 and was like WTF just happened? Then I see Renfroe slam and says to myself “someone just jumped in front of a train somewhere.”

Eh I still profited $150 but there was no way for me to fall out of first other than what happened. Even the Renfroe slam didn’t do it they still needed the Reyes HR and miraculously got both…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).