1:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 189 ) at Cleveland ( -206 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 147 ) at Milwaukee ( -160 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Texas ( 198 ) at NY Yankees ( -216 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:07 PM EST : Boston ( -160 ) at Toronto ( 147 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 0 ) at Tampa Bay ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 147 ) at Houston ( -160 ) —- T: 7
    8:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -134 ) at Colorado ( 124 ) —- T: 10.5
    10:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 124 ) at SF Giants ( -134 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I guess Faria threw a BP session today so it should be Chirino’s tonight after all.

• madmanjayWV

There are so many bats not even counting SCORES Field that I like tonight.
    This evening slate in a mad mad puzzle…I’m not seeing and I’m running out of time.
    Single entry FD GPP — should I just bite the pull and pitch SUCKLANDER? or not……
    Decisions….

P.S. — Waiting on the Pirates lineup — not sure he’ll do anything, but helps fit in more bats or expensive SPs

C/1B
    J. Bell
    PIT
    @
    SFG
    $2,000

• Beckhams3Fingers

@mr_papageorgio said...

Eh I still profited $150

Well that’s good! At least you finished in the black. I understand the feeling though, still feels like a loss considering what you SHOULD have won. That’s what you call a text-book DFS bad beat.

On to the night slate, make that sh#t up my man!

• mr_papageorgio

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Well that’s good! At least you finished in the black. I understand the feeling though, still feels like a loss considering what you SHOULD have won. That’s what you call a text-book DFS bad beat.

On to the night slate, make that sh#t up my man!

I’m making my LU as I type this lol. Got a poker game tonight so won’t actually following along much. Hoping to win a little in the game and then see a nice green number when I hope the DK app later!

• EricQ23

thanks for the info

• Beckhams3Fingers

@mr_papageorgio said...

Got a poker game tonight so won’t actually following along much.

Nice. Love seeing that green number lol! What kind of poker? I haven’t played NL Hold’em in a long time, but I miss it.

• KindGuy

@madmanjayWV said...

There are so many bats not even counting SCORES Field that I like tonight.
    This evening slate in a mad mad puzzle…I’m not seeing and I’m running out of time.
    Single entry FD GPP — should I just bite the pull and pitch SUCKLANDER? or not……
    Decisions….

P.S. — Waiting on the Pirates lineup — not sure he’ll do anything, but helps fit in more bats or expensive SPs

C/1B
    J. Bell
    PIT
    @
    SFG
    $2,000

Didn’t even notice C00rs is back.

#ayds

• MrPerfekt7

@MisterMister said...

Soooo…all in on Borucki??

I’m going with him in a few LUs

• mr_papageorgio

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Nice. Love seeing that green number lol! What kind of poker? I haven’t played NL Hold’em in a long time, but I miss it.

NL Hold Em. Friendly $1/$1 home game but we allow buys in up to the biggest stack so it sometimes plays stupidly large for a dollar blind game lol

• NYGfan1983

coors tonight for da monies that game gona be highly owned

• superjon

Going to make one LU tonight by focusing solely on picking my value plays first. Looking at every match up for guys 3,500 or less. Putting in the ones I like best, then filling in the gaps with higher priced guys.

If I find a lot of value guys I like, then I’ll pay up at pitcher (Verlander). And obviously if I don’t find that many value guys, I might end up paying down (Anderson)

We shall see.

• NYGfan1983

heavy on Coors / TB/BAL

tex/NYY

pitching has me tonight trying to find budget and i feel like its the end of the world. 30 LUs in the mini 50c
    and about 3 single entrys and and 3x entry

• superjon

Here’s my cheap pitcher LU

Anderson
    Chirinos
    DJ
    Beltre
    Diaz
    Tocci
    Blackmon
    JD
    CoGo

• superjon

@superjon said...

Going to make one LU tonight by focusing solely on picking my value plays first. Looking at every match up for guys 3,500 or less. Putting in the ones I like best, then filling in the gaps with higher priced guys.

If I find a lot of value guys I like, then I’ll pay up at pitcher (Verlander). And obviously if I don’t find that many value guys, I might end up paying down (Anderson)

We shall see.

This strategy has me heavy on TOR and TEX

They are certainly low owned. So at least I got that part right :)

• NYGfan1983

@superjon said...

This strategy has me heavy on TOR and TEX

They are certainly low owned. So at least I got that part right :)

i did go heavy on Smoak / Solarte

w/ a few TOR stacks.

• tbird05

@NYGfan1983 said...

heavy on Coors / TB/BAL

tex/NYY

pitching has me tonight trying to find budget and i feel like its the end of the world. 30 LUs in the mini 50c
    and about 3 single entrys and and 3x entry

heavy on NYYBOS TB/BAL

GL

• callmetouch

@7klub06 said...

I’m going with him in a few LUs

k

• madmanjayWV

Good gawd PUKECELLO —u SOB
    just keep walking guys bro — it’ll be OK

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Does Happ have a thing against Choo?

• MrPerfekt7

Gambled with Borucki in 2 LUs and Chirinos in another 2. So far Chirinos was the better play. Life of DFS

• Spartaca

I just yelled at the computer Walker you need to go back to back. and HR I swear within 2 seconds of yelling that. Took him 100% at 2B

• zline34

ugh didn’t want to play this slate at all. Super ugly. At least I only played single entry

• NYGfan1983

oh boy leadoff dong for haniger

• NYGfan1983

then a span triple?

JV throwing beachballs ?

• yisman

went Paxton over Verlander for the main slate but screwed it up for the 8 PM slate. Rushed and used Verlander. smh

wouldn’t be a big deal except I entered the curveball…

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/58497701?uc=1147150276

lineup should’ve been

SP
    James Paxton N/A $10,600
    SP
    Ross Stripling N/A $7,200
    C
    Chris Iannetta 8 $3,100
    1B
    Ian Desmond 7 $4,000
    2B
    DJ LeMahieu 2 $4,200
    3B
    Kyle Seager 5 $3,300
    SS
    Manny Machado 2 $5,400
    OF
    Marwin Gonzalez 2 $3,600
    OF
    Enrique Hernandez 6 $4,300
    OF
    Matt Kemp 4

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).