7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -112 ) at Cincinnati ( 103 ) — T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -144 ) at Minnesota ( 133 ) — T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 152 ) at Milwaukee ( -165 ) — T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 127 ) at St Louis ( -137 ) — T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -138 ) at Seattle ( 128 ) — T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 126 ) at San Diego ( -136 ) — T: 9.0
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 162 ) at LA Dodgers ( -176 ) — T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -111 ) at SF Giants ( 103 ) — T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• SlackerAtDFS

I’m probably crazy but Freeland goes for 20+ pts tonight. Been crap this year, but he was good last year.

• wpatrigo

I almost always seem to stack against archer but I’m finding myself liking his K upside at a reduced price.

Nevertheless, still stacking Cardinals hoping they can jump on him and take advantage of a bad bullpen

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@SlackerAtDFS said...

I’m probably crazy but Freeland goes for 20+ pts tonight. Been crap this year, but he was good last year.

Definitely possible…. although the Rockies looked like an amateur softball team last night… I mean people was just laughing at some of that stuff.

• zeeshan2

Took Ford and 1B and Holt at 2B to hedge my bets; appreciate your advice papa

• yisman

every friday always somehow run out of time

didn’t get to enter any DK contests

• feezyg

Went Strasburg/Caleb on the Turbo, very bad bats tho…

• mr_papageorgio

@zeeshan2 said...

Took Ford and 1B and Holt at 2B to hedge my bets; appreciate your advice papa

Glad I could help. Good luck! I actually ended up switching to Bell at first…gut feeling but I think the Pirates wreck Hudson tonight.

• zeeshan2

F, I knew it with Whit

• tbird05

Gio Urshela only 11% in the FD Squeeze. Still priced under 4k and coming off b2b double dong games. I feel like 1-2 years ago he would be 59.99925423% owned. And to me this illustrates why gpp’s have gotten harder. It feels like any given night, every stack is in the 10-16% range. The casual player knows it’s best not to stack Yankees/Red Sox everyday in large field gpp’s.

• Spartaca

Merrifield and Pujols making the first 10 minutes worthwhile, hope the rest of the lineup can keep up.

• mr_papageorgio

Of course Awesemo has an Angels stack with Whit and Castellanos. I’m lucky if my one offs get hit by a pitch.

• ASitar

I’m thinking Buehler/Smyly but it feels so chalky…on the main slate that’s ok but I’m just doing a single bullet DK late $11. Is there a contrarian-enough path with using those 2?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Aquino again? I guess the kid’s x real… didn’t want to be a point chaser

• txdave41

I have Aquino and the competition still has me out of the cash. lol I guess I just have to accept that you must score over 200 pts every slate now.

• jayzee666

I went and did it again!!
    I saved another washed pitcher’s career!!
    You are welcome E Jackson. You owe me!!

• mr_papageorgio

@jayzee666 said...

I went and did it again!!
    I saved another washed pitcher’s career!!
    You are welcome E Jackson. You owe me!!

Lmao. Can you stop stacking the Red Sox though?

• ASitar

@SlackerAtDFS said...

You sure?

Rockies pitcher Kyle Freeland allows 2.41 homeruns per nine innings pitched, the highest number among all starters in the majors. While a large part of that is due to his struggles at Coors Field where he has a 9.50 ERA and a BAA of .337, his ERA of 4.91 and WHIP of 1.41 on the road don’t exactly inspire confidence either.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Archer is at it again.

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

Lmao. Can you stop stacking the Red Sox though?

LOL.
    Can’t blame that on the REAPER. Haven’t played them in awhile. They probably haven’t recovered from the last time I played them!!

• TheWeeIceMan

Chalk JD dong whooo

• mr_papageorgio

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Chalk JD dong whooo

I stacked the Sox but did 1,2,4,5.

• ASitar

@ASitar said...

You sure?

Rockies pitcher Kyle Freeland allows 2.41 homeruns per nine innings pitched, the highest number among all starters in the majors. While a large part of that is due to his struggles at Coors Field where he has a 9.50 ERA and a BAA of .337, his ERA of 4.91 and WHIP of 1.41 on the road don’t exactly inspire confidence either.

I’m thinking Mejia/Tatis but I NEVER get mother-effing Renfroe right and tonight feels like the night he goes 3-4 w a HR and a 3b

• TheWeeIceMan

Thanks for the 1 run Yankees and royals. gtfo

• hcassidy

here is my thing, main slate I min cash but get me on a turbo or 4 game play and ‘I cash cash’ from being home right around lock and letting go after a 12 hour shift. I’ve always been a math mind to play ‘hedges’ but last few nights just let the ‘bourbon’ flow and pick at salary fits.

• ASitar

Going Buehler/Smyly, Catcher, Catcher, Negron/Pollack/Renfroe OF. Wild card is Nola. GL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).