7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -112 ) at Cincinnati ( 103 ) — T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -144 ) at Minnesota ( 133 ) — T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 152 ) at Milwaukee ( -165 ) — T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 127 ) at St Louis ( -137 ) — T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -138 ) at Seattle ( 128 ) — T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 126 ) at San Diego ( -136 ) — T: 9.0
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 162 ) at LA Dodgers ( -176 ) — T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -111 ) at SF Giants ( 103 ) — T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jayzee666

Smyly/Solano/Longoria/Pillar in one LU in the nightcap. Cuz it just don’t matter, the REAPER will just do what the REAPER does best! He needs to be fed!!

• zline34

I just play Acuma and Tauchman every slate. I might quit my job I’m getting so good at just playing Acuna and Tauchman. Easy

• zline34

When does one quit their job to pursue dfs full-time? I’ve cashed every slate I’ve played Acuna and Taughman. I think I’m onto something big here, guys.

• cjs5555

@zline34 said...

When does one quit their job to pursue dfs full-time? I’ve cashed every slate I’ve played Acuna and Taughman. I think I’m onto something big here, guys.

well you should probably quit your job immediately, play acuna and tauchman every night, cash every night and enjoy!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zline34 said...

Can you make enough money before Stanton and Hicks come back? That’s the question. Or do you have a back-up for Tauchman?

• zline34

Thanks for the support guy I called my employer and informed them of my decision. They acted like they’ve never heard of Tauchman. Give me a break!

• zline34

I won’t need benefits the way Acuha and Tauchman have been printing me money.

• jayzee666

So you win your $100K yet??
    What site has a 2 man LU format? I might have a chance for a 10% min cash rate over there!!

• txdave41

Man I hate BOS so much. Burn me when I play them and burn me when I don’t.

• zline34

@jayzee666 said...

So you win your $100K yet??
    What site has a 2 man LU format? I might have a chance for a 10% min cash rate over there!!

Week 1 is almost upon us. Really going to miss baseball after I finally cracked the code. Who would have thought it was jut two guys that was the key to success. Hakuna Mataunchman

• thetitanlb

I’m dinr playing Manny Machado. I have played the guy 4 days in a row and 3 have been against lefties. Dude doesnt even have 1 hit in his last 4 games. Piece of shit

• damionismyname

@thetitanlb said...

I’m dinr playing Manny Machado. I have played the guy 4 days in a row and 3 have been against lefties. Dude doesnt even have 1 hit in his last 4 games. Piece of shit

I have mucho Machado..

• cjs5555

ha….machado GIDP. ice cold.

• thetitanlb

Machado another k. Total pos

• zline34

@cjs5555 said...

ha….machado GIDP. ice cold.

My only Zero

• cjs5555

@zline34 said...

My only Zero

my first two picks in my season long draft were machado and harper. it’s been a long season.

• cjs5555

harper tonight…go figure. i lost count a long time ago of all the double dongers tonight. not sure how mlb thinks this is a good product anymore.

• thetitanlb

Lol of course tonight is the night Harper goes nuts

• thetitanlb

@cjs5555 said...

harper tonight…go figure. i lost count a long time ago of all the double dongers tonight. not sure how mlb thinks this is a good product anymore.

The fact MLB said they haven’t done anything with the bat or ball this year is a joke honestly

• thetitanlb

Shout out to the Ray’s for being completely dogshit lol

• thetitanlb

@thetitanlb said...

Shout out to the Ray’s for being completely dogshit lol

The Ray’s had been mashing kedt handed pitchers all year. Guess tonight was not that night sigh

• thetitanlb

Machado with another L lol

• cjs5555

@thetitanlb said...

The fact MLB said they haven’t done anything with the bat or ball this year is a joke honestly

maybe not on purpose….but seriously, maybe they replaced a string supplier, etc. it’s a joke. no wonder the athletics just signed a guy who threw 96 on the fan-zone outfield radar gun at a game

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Needed a Machado bomb to catch you Panda…. oooff

• cjs5555

or maybe they replaced the leather cover with a flubber cover

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).