2:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( -167 ) at Kansas City ( 153 ) —- T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 109 ) at Milwaukee ( -118 ) —- T: 7.5
    2:35 PM EST : LA Angels ( -121 ) at Texas ( 112 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 148 ) at San Diego ( -161 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -165 ) at Seattle ( 151 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 262 ) at LA Dodgers ( -295 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Houston ( 142 ) at Oakland ( -154 ) —- T: 8
    7:08 PM EST : Cleveland ( -130 ) at Chi Sox ( 120 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JIB7

Ehhh… really don’t want to sucked into recency bias and play a Tigers stack, but they’re allowing me to get up to deGrom.

• hithisisnom

@JIB7 said...

Ehhh… really don’t want to sucked into recency bias and play a Tigers stack, but they’re allowing me to get up to deGrom.

Right there with you. They’re super cheap, have an excellent total (for them), are getting low ownership and they let you get two stud pitchers AND a nice second mini-stack; what’s not to like?

• JIB7

@hithisisnom said...

Right there with you. They’re super cheap, have an excellent total (for them), are getting low ownership and they let you get two stud pitchers AND a nice second mini-stack; what’s not to like?

Up until 48 hours ago, they were in the bottom of the league in offense, and now they are in the top 5-6 in a lot of stats. Crazy couple of games they had. I may be able to do a Sox/Twins stack to avoid them, although can’t get the main Sox bats… would have to be something like Verdugo/Devers/Benintendi/Moreland. I dunno, will probably ride the Tigers and hope I’m not late to the party.

• Ndepompei

@hithisisnom said...

I don’t have projections but are they really getting low ownership? I figured they’d be the most popular stack today when I looked through pricing

• JIB7

@Ndepompei said...

I don’t have projections but are they really getting low ownership? I figured they’d be the most popular stack today when I looked through pricing

Yeah, I watched one of the tout shows this morning and I think they were projecting the Tigers around 20%.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wrong thread. My apologies.

• thedkexperience

I too have lots of Tigers and assumed low ownership. If we’re wrong, at least we know who to blame.

• kcroyalty29

Quick help.

Salvador Perez #alex-verdugo)Alex Verdugo”:/players/alex-verdugo-37543

OR

Austin Romine #eddie-rosario)Eddie Rosario”:/players/eddie-rosario-15912

In cash

• kcroyalty29

Also in cash, it’s DeGrom and ______? I have my second pitcher already picked out but want to see if you all agree because there are AWESOME pitching options today.

• kcroyalty29

Final question (sorry to clog up this thread) – Xander or Polanco at SS in cash?

• jjwd

@kcroyalty29 said...

Also in cash, it’s DeGrom and ______? I have my second pitcher already picked out but want to see if you all agree because there are AWESOME pitching options today.

lynn

• JIB7

@kcroyalty29 said...

Marquez? I nearly went to him on a one-pitcher site, he could be such a great value today. He could be the highest scoring P today.

• kcroyalty29

I didn’t go with Lynn or Marquez. Any other guesses?

And I’m so stumped on the Salvador/Verdugo versus Romine/Rosario question.

• JIB7

@kcroyalty29 said...

Final question (sorry to clog up this thread) – Xander or Polanco at SS in cash?

Hmm. Tough one. As one-offs I’d probably say Xander. I like Polanco in the stack. I also tend to lean top-of-the-order road guys…that could be an extra AB, maybe even 2.

• JIB7

@JIB7 said...

Marquez? I nearly went to him on a one-pitcher site, he could be such a great value today. He could be the highest scoring P today.

Lamet?

• kcroyalty29

Lynn I love too but Angels lineup doesn’t strike out a ton and Lynn’s control can sometimes go astray. He’s good for 110 pitches though which I love.

Other thing on Lynn that scared me off – .143 BAPIP. He was over .300 last year. I like him but the price scared me off. Do you think he’s chalk in cash with DeGrom?

• JIB7

@kcroyalty29 said...

I didn’t go with Lynn or Marquez. Any other guesses?

And I’m so stumped on the Salvador/Verdugo versus Romine/Rosario question.

I like Salvy/Verdugo.

• kcroyalty29

I went with Woodruff as my SP2

• jayzee666

This time I picked every Tiger in their LU – at Least I will take a lot of players down with me!
    I liked the Braves. Already getting smoked by VV.
    Some Minn and TB. Get them out of your LUs NOWWWWWW!!!! Please, I beg of you! My goal is to sweep each slate with an 0 fer xxx LUs. It should not be yours!!

• feezyg

@jayzee666 said...

This time I picked every Tiger in their LU – at Least I will take a lot of players down with me!
    I liked the Braves. Already getting smoked by VV.
    Some Minn and TB. Get them out of your LUs NOWWWWWW!!!! Please, I beg of you! My goal is to sweep each slate with an 0 fer xxx LUs. It should not be yours!!

I went Turnbull…

• yisman

played the early showdown with Strasburg captain

negative to sink me

• feezyg

@yisman said...

played the early showdown with Strasburg captain

negative to sink me

That was a pretty shocking development…prolly why I’m cashing with Turnbull PIT and DET are disgraces….

• jayzee666

Except for the TB stacks I have, I am doing what I do best! Would be another sweep except for those 2 LUs.

Who should I REAPER next? No one is safe!!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Remember when the Twins and Dodgers were lights out? Yeah neither do I.

• yisman

https://twitter.com/KevinRothWx/status/1292565278036025346

obviously I used Soto and Trea Turner on the fantasydraft all day

smh, today is a disaster

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).