• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -164 ) at Cleveland ( 138 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -195 ) at Chi Cubs ( 183 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -167 ) at Kansas City ( 154 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -200 ) at Minnesota ( 168 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:10 PM EST : Miami ( 210 ) at San Diego ( -230 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Texaspridejb

• zovyn

I hate to say it out loud but it looks like I actually got the White Sox right for once.

• jv21

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

It’s been a while since I ran into this, but pretty sure when you rebuild it force disables stacks.

All you can do is move the ownership on guys up and down to what you want.

That’s disappointing.

Thanks for the help.

• ifthethunder

@Texaspridejb said...

Eloy Jimenez day again

I didn’t have him yesterday, made sure I did today.

Surprised he’s 30.6% owned. I would have guessed even higher.
    ~

• zovyn

@ifthethunder said...

I didn’t have him yesterday, made sure I did today.

Surprised he’s 30.6% owned. I would have guessed even higher.
    ~

He’s running 55%+ in the low-stakes GPP/SE contests I’m in on F/D, including the $5 RG SE series. So I’m not stoked about having him with everybody else, per se… but it sure as shit beats the alternative. Now if ANY NY bat could do something…

• maibockaddict

Ppd in chicago

• zovyn

The more interesting number is Peralta at ~19% and Yelich at ~24% – among others. Sorry (not sorry) that I’m rooting for the rain in the Windy City

But in other whines… wth, Yankees?

• UGAdude

Is FD going to unlock Cubs and Brewers players? Recently they’ve unlocked players whose games get rained out, but they haven’t unlocked them tonight. Some consistency would be nice.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@UGAdude said...

Is FD going to unlock Cubs and Brewers players? Recently they’ve unlocked players whose games get rained out, but they haven’t unlocked them tonight. Some consistency would be nice.

Have they? I’ve never seen such.

• UGAdude

@Epignosis said...

Have they? I’ve never seen such.

Yes, several weeks ago. I don’t remember which game it was.

I think it might have been a Blue Jays game.

• yisman

as usual, I got the weather wrong

gambled on Cubs/Brewers playing and paid the price… again

played more than I should have due to the odd start time of the DK slate

• ifthethunder

@zovyn said...

Now if ANY NY bat could do something…

My best lineup: 125.9 DKFP with zeros from Voit, Judge, and Higashioka. Just happens that’s the one with 3 Cleveland bats, no Castillo, and of course E. Jimenez.

Frickin’ Yankees.
    ~

• biga0787

On fd the game has to ppd before it was supposed to start. That’s what I was told. If your players lock and the game ppds after you are sol

• UGAdude

@biga0787 said...

On fd the game has to ppd before it was supposed to start. That’s what I was told. If your players lock and the game ppds after you are sol

Maybe I’m mistaken but I could’ve sworn there was a game a few weeks ago where the players locked, then the game was postponed and then they unlocked them. I remember being surprised by it because I had never seen that before. Almost certain it was a Blue Jays game because I think I had Vlad and I was able to switch him.

• Texaspridejb

Just out of curiosity since I only play cash, where would 172 be sitting right now in any if the big GPP?

• ifthethunder

@Texaspridejb said...

Just out of curiosity since I only play cash, where would 172 be sitting right now in any if the big GPP?

You’d be 17th in DK’s big quarter thing (out of 14,268). Would be worth $6!

In other business, Yankees relief pitcher Jon Lasagna gave away Taillon’s shot at a win. And the manager got erected.
    ~

• ifthethunder

Edit. N.m., I see it’s a carry-over new rule thing.

Got a good game from Voit after all. Judge had a chance to put me over 200 DKFP but lined out instead.

P.S. 2 of my 7 were good enough to win tickets (188.20, 170.5).

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/111521172?uc=2783995077#/
    ~

• yisman

@UGAdude said...

Maybe I’m mistaken but I could’ve sworn there was a game a few weeks ago where the players locked, then the game was postponed and then they unlocked them. I remember being surprised by it because I had never seen that before. Almost certain it was a Blue Jays game because I think I had Vlad and I was able to switch him.

DK did this once early in the season and then stopped.

One time I was able to swap off players due to a PPD. Then they changed it back to the old way.

• yisman

All I had to do last night was X out the Cubs game and I would’ve scored 194.1.

FML.

Had I done that, I would’ve made 2500 (ticket)+300 (ticket)+555 (ticket)+100 (ticket)+65 (cash)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).