• Blogger of the Month

6:40 PM EST : Toronto ( -107 ) at Miami ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5
    6:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( 136 ) at Cincinnati ( -156 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 127 ) at Philadelphia ( -147 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -156 ) at Pittsburgh ( 135 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Detroit ( 150 ) at Milwaukee ( -171 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -120 ) at Minnesota ( 100 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : Arizona ( 215 ) at LA Dodgers ( -260 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Wow.. Harvey BOMBED. Why should I be surprised. Unreal what happened to this guy. Hated all the pitching today.. went Anderson/Harvey 100%.

• jayzee666

All of my players doing what they were destined to do. It isn’t their fault. I know they don’t want to be in my LUs, but destiny is a calling!
    The horror!!

Wow Harvey.. thanks a lot.. give me minus 10? And I got a guy that hits 2 HRs.. and I won’t cash. So aggravated …. how can someone be this bad that used to be good? Guaranteed he is released tomorrow. 3 HRs in 8 batters to a weak hitting Clevey squad. Who could imagine it.

• dsoglin33

Dickerson at 40% in giant single entry double up. Not sure what the appeal is here to warrant that kind of ownership? Coors? $3600 reasonably priced but I just don’t see it.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@dsoglin33 said...

Dickerson at 40% in giant single entry double up. Not sure what the appeal is here to warrant that kind of ownership? Coors? $3600 reasonably priced but I just don’t see it.

3.6K. Coors. LHB with some pop in it against Jon Gray, batting 2nd. Surprised he’s not 70%+ owned in cash.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

3.6K. Coors. LHB with some pop in it against Jon Gray, batting 2nd. Surprised he’s not 70%+ owned in cash.

Giants in the Rockies bullpen in the 3rd…. 😁😁😁… should be a good night

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Giants in the Rockies bullpen in the 3rd…. 😁😁😁… should be a good night

I fell for the Linblom trap too much, to probably have a really good night. Maybe I’ll get a runner or two. Have a couple Giants/Braves stacks with a couple zeroes in that hopefully won’t stay zeroes.

• hcassidy

Currently 14th in 4 seamer. Have Nola, Plesac. Mets 6-9 with Ramirez/Reyes, Dickerson(SF) Santander one offs.

• hcassidy

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve played Dickerson every night in Coors. The price was a Free Square!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I fell for the Linblom trap too much, to probably have a really good night. Maybe I’ll get a runner or two. Have a couple Giants/Braves stacks with a couple zeroes in that hopefully won’t stay zeroes.

Yeah. Going back would have had only Nola, Plesac, Valdez instead of mixing Lindblom in, there was enough value that he wasn’t needed… could be a good night…. Dickerson 13% Crawford 6% Belt 15% in Coors at those prices…. nuts
    Pillar 9% priced as a RedSox
    Mets bats in Baltimore super cheap
    Indians not named JoRam or Lindor were cheap

Death Taxes and the Rockies bullpen at home man…

• dsoglin33

@Pandamonious said...

Idk I’m not seeing it on a slate this size

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@dsoglin33 said...

Idk I’m not seeing it on a slate this size

Yeah, I don’t know. Not trying to argue over it, but when a guy is cheap, has the splits in his favor, and hitting towards the top of the order in the best hitters park in the game, on a team with the highest implied run total on the board, he’s going to draw a ton of attention.

• jayzee666

I will be stacking Col games from here on out. That will shut down that craziness.
    Tonight was the last night you all had a REAPER free Coors run fest!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Ozuna again? Wtf…. just when I had 3 in the top 100…. have him only on one but is a Brave stack with Dickerson…. nuts is probably a giants stack with Ozuna

• jayzee666

I have a few Braves stacks….you guessed it, no Ozuna, no Dickerson.

At least i got the over in the game.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Ozuna again? Wtf…. just when I had 3 in the top 100…. have him only on one but is a Brave stack with Dickerson…. nuts is probably a giants stack with Ozuna

Yeah, my best line up right now is Nola/Valdez Stallings/Belt/Carmago/Riley/Crawford/Dickerson/Ozuna/Yaz. Sitting pretty good right now. It’s in the rally cap though, not the big contest.

• hcassidy

Ozuna with the 3rd, dropped me 850.00 plus. Was sitting in 6th before he hit it, dropped me to 99th.

• techndiego

@Pandamonious said...

Blog is officially done and updated, with pitcher write ups and recap.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-bears-and-bulls-mlb-9-1-slate-breakdown-3425799

I was on the fence for my sp2 tonight and I read the “pivot” to Anderson here and

• dsoglin33

Understood. No arguing, just debating. I felt like his upside/price didn’t warrant that amount of ownership. Woulda been in my best interest to roster him obviously. Read your piece today btw. Appreciated it.

@Pandamonious

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@techndiego said...

I was on the fence for my sp2 tonight and I read the “pivot” to Anderson here and

Glad to hear someone read it, used it and it worked out.

I’m 54% Anderson, but still 44% Lindblom unfortunately.

• hcassidy

Freaking I’m kicking my self as seen Nunez(Baltimore 2 Hr). But I wanted Alonso(6-9) Mets as figured low owned which was correct. I wanted 5 from that game and kept going back and forth on Alonso and Nunez. Go Nunez I’m winning everything I entered.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I opted for 32% Tanaka. Too cheap for his skill set.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, my best line up right now is Nola/Valdez Stallings/Belt/Carmago/Riley/Crawford/Dickerson/Ozuna/Yaz. Sitting pretty good right now. It’s in the rally cap though, not the big contest.

1st place in the $15 is now at 218… but the guys at the top are running out of ABs….I think my best chance to finish in the top 10 is a Nola/Plesac at 165 with a 5 SFG stack, Smith at C and should get one more AB from Yelich

• techndiego

@Pandamonious said...

Glad to hear someone read it, used it and it worked out.

I’m 54% Anderson, but still 44% Lindblom unfortunately.

Yea thanks bro. Appreciate you. I was on the ATL stack anyway as a core. Worked out, just need some add-ons now

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

1st place in the $15 is now at 218… but the guys at the top are running out of ABs….I think my best chance to finish in the top 10 is a Nola/Plesac at 165 with a 5 SFG stack, Smith at C and should get one more AB from Yelich

Yeah, that line up I referenced is at 202. Could have used something from Riley and or Camargo in the 9th, but that’s how it goes. Had another line up, up high with an O’s stack, that had Mountcastle in it with 0, while he was 1 batter away from a last AB. Kind of a rough few minutes to sit through, coming off the high of the Yaz RBI triple.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.