6:37 PM EST : NY Mets ( -200 ) at Toronto ( 170 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 105 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -181 ) at Texas ( 156 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 136 ) at Milwaukee ( -156 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 231 ) at Chi Sox ( -283 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -116 ) at St. Louis ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : LA Angels ( 109 ) at Colorado ( -129 ) —- T: 12
    9:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 138 ) at San Diego ( -158 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@Southie777 said...

Not saying that Giolito isn’t priced right, by the way. Just the fact that you can play him and still fit in so many bats you want. Obviously, a bunch of these chalky, cheap bats are going to underwhelm, but not all of them. Should make for a very interesting night, anyways!

DK has been very, very slow this season to adjust pricing on cheap batters flashing upside even if it stretches multiple games. I don’t get it really.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

DK has been very, very slow this season to adjust pricing on cheap batters flashing upside even if it stretches multiple games. I don’t get it really.

I agree, yet I prefer it that way.

The high end bats are often unplayable at 5700+. Makes you have to really gamble on pitching. With mlb so unpredictable I’d rather gamble on bats than the more predictable pitching.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I still don’t understand why the Angels are so cheap for Coors. Rockies prices are really fair and to an extent under priced too. I know they’ll be crazy chalk, but just hard to ignore.

Reminds me of the D’Backs series… Arizona was underpriced and people didn’t play them as much as they should have because they felt they were going to be overwoned…. will be overweight x sure.

Minnesota weather has me nervous. Got screwed by them a few weeks ago with the delay and PPD after lock

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Read the first page.

Own % projections for DK have for example Giolito 35% Bieber 19% Trout 35% Welsh 11%…. don’t worry about ownership. Play who you like

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

MIN-CLE late start

• Southie777

@Unico10 said...

Read the first page.

Own % projections for DK have for example Giolito 35% Bieber 19% Trout 35% Welsh 11%…. don’t worry about ownership. Play who you like

Oh, absolutely, because I know I’ll be kicking myself, if I don’t play who I wanted to and they go off and I outsmarted myself. Just gonna try to play a few contrarian lineups, too!

• Volkster6

Ok listen… DJ Stewart was $2200… and donged! If we don’t count the 0/3 with 3 SO against Cole this guy is still on fire

• Volkster6

@Unico10 said...

MIN-CLE late start

Thanks Unico… can’t see them getting a game in. I’d completely fade

• yisman

swapped from Bieber to Woodruff 30 seconds before Bieber locked on DK because Roth said it’s risky

ended up with salary left because of other positions that were locked

swap ended up being

Bieber/Upton/E.Escobar

to Woodruff/Tapia/Rendon

• zeeshan2

lol Luis Garcia walked 3 straight batters

• zeeshan2

I had Olson in my LU all day but decided to take him out because he cost too much and he hits a GS ugh

• SkateFiend

Bobby Dalbec (homered in 5 straight games) was on the cheap side for a while, and now Jared Walsh and a number of Orioles are bargains.

• jayzee666

Wainwright double digit points on DK in every game including one against CIN.
    When he goes up against the REAPER, another double digit performance, only this time negative.
    REAPER is focusing on Pitchers the last week to keep himself interested.

I feel more comfortable that my COL/LAA will do fine since they will be high owned and my LUs are already dead!!

At least I was able to win the no brainer bet on DK. With the REAPER around, I always worry!!

• yisman

uhhhh

SF/SD postponed

• yisman

@Padres
    Tonight’s game vs SF has been postponed. We will announce additional information as soon as it becomes available.

• yisman

they tweeted that TWO MINUTES after the game locked

• mr_papageorgio

@yisman said...

they tweeted that TWO MINUTES after the game locked

Yeah that’s pretty shady…

• yisman

so half the DK late slate is gone (it was 2 games)

so this should mean slate canceled? https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/91691199

• ryanprzy

That suuuuucks man, I had a lot of Giants

WTF hapnd in San Diego? Very Angry.. I am in 40th in the $5 SE and had 1 guy from that game.. why PPD??

• yisman

I mean, they could’ve warned us

why exactly do they wait until after lock to say anything?

damn

• Rd726

• zovyn

SF@SD game postponement appears to have broken Fanduel. Website and App both down for me.

• Rd726

Me too zovyn

• chickenmanE

fanduel down

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.