6:37 PM EST : NY Mets ( -200 ) at Toronto ( 170 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 105 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -181 ) at Texas ( 156 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 136 ) at Milwaukee ( -156 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 231 ) at Chi Sox ( -283 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -116 ) at St. Louis ( -103 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : LA Angels ( 109 ) at Colorado ( -129 ) —- T: 12
    9:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 138 ) at San Diego ( -158 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Too early to get upset with LA, especially with how bad the Rockies pen can be.

I will though agree on Lester. The numbers always suggest stack stack stack against Lester, but somehow it never pays off for me, although dirt cheap Garcia is paying off on DK.

I don’t understand why anyone stacks against Lester. He just isn’t that bad. He’s a decent pitcher.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Epignosis said...

I don’t understand why anyone stacks against Lester. He just isn’t that bad. He’s a decent pitcher.

Well, like I said, the numbers suggest he’s not. There’s no number to suggest Lester is still good. Yes, he was good. Yes, he somehow works his way though decent starts more often than not, but the numbers are just bad. The numbers suggest stack away.

• TheWeeIceMan

Lester isn’t good, but the Brewers are also terrible.

• jayzee666

@Pandamonious said...

I thought Dylan Moore was a fine play. I have some myself.

Did not imagine him hitting a home run was capable of cutting my “currently winning” in half.

Geez.

What does a number in the “Currently Winning” box look llike?

Have no exposure to canelled game and I still keep dropping lower in my contests. Sorry about the COL/LAA game.The REAPER always finds those games a challenge.

• Njsum1

Love when making the right/smart play works out. As it’s rare in DFS, especially mlb DFS.

Had Bieber in 7/7, yet I’ve seen these delays this season turn into PPD more often than not. So I universally swapped to Castillo.

Once I saw the Cle/Min game was going to play, I was like, of course, now I have to watch Beiber hang a 40 piece while Castillo puts up a negative score.

Yet Alas, Castillo with a CG and a win!!!

• ryanprzy

It kind of irritates me that on RotoWorld whenever they put out a blurb for a PPD’d game they edit their time stamp to show well before the game’s start time. Like for the SF-SD game tonight, they put it out like five minutes after 9pm, but the time stamp says 8:23. It’s minor but it’s shady.

Also, how are the ownership %s so low for the players in that game?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ryanprzy said...

It kind of irritates me that on RotoWorld whenever they put out a blurb for a PPD’d game they edit their time stamp to show well before the game’s start time. Like for the SF-SD game tonight, they put it out like five minutes after 9pm, but the time stamp says 8:23. It’s minor but it’s shady.

Also, how are the ownership %s so low for the players in that game?

Which site? SF was going to be low owned, because I don’t think people buy SF“s offense yet still, and it was a decent sized slate, I wouldn’t consider SD low owned. Tatis is 12% owned on DK, despite Story being in Coors and cheaper, granted Story is like twice as owned. Machado and Moreland 7-8%. Seems about right to me.

• ryanprzy

@Pandamonious said...

Which site? SF was going to be low owned, because I don’t think people buy SF“s offense yet still, and it was a decent sized slate, I wouldn’t consider SD low owned. Tatis is 12% owned on DK, despite Story being in Coors and cheaper, granted Story is like twice as owned. Machado and Moreland 7-8%. Seems about right to me.

Yeah you’re right. On DK, just going through some entries I had in the 50¢ Mini-Max, I over-reacted to seeing Solano/Dickerson/Belt and a few others around 2% or so but there were a ton of great options tonight. Grisham was 6% but again with the Coors game and so many budget bats, there’s nothing that should have surprised me.

• Volkster6

I had SD in the $150 under 8% for all bats which is a huge leverage spot. Not to say they would have gone off but their ownership was comparable to Oakland so if they did, I’d have been right up there.

As for Lester, yes stack away. Real life pitchers still being good or having a good game here and there is common… but SIERA tells the real story. And I plan to be there for the blowup when it happens.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.