7:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 105 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -136 ) at Milwaukee ( 113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:07 PM EST : Houston ( 131 ) at LA Dodgers ( -149 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:07 PM EST : Cleveland ( -115 ) at Minnesota ( -104 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 146 ) at Arizona ( -168 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 112 ) at Colorado ( -132 ) —- T: 12.5
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 120 ) at St. Louis ( -140 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 160 ) at San Diego ( -185 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Volkster6

Ugh… Padres

• Supersharpie

What happened to the MLB forum? Last year there were at least a few pages of posts each day.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Supersharpie said...

What happened to the MLB forum? Last year there were at least a few pages of posts each day.

NBA running simultaneously killed it quite a bit.

• chickenmanE

well, anyone have thoughts on tonights slate?

• Tcbaseballfan

Punting SP, Rox, KC, Halos stack

• rvnfn77

I feel kinda lost on tonight’s slate. Gallen maybe as my pitcher. Bats of course Coors but prolly hard to fit. Maybe a sneaky Cleveland stack.

• lester461

I have one rule in MLB: If Reynaldo Lopez is pitching, stack the opposing team. Doesn’t matter who he’s facing.

• ryan7962

im playing lopez tonight in dk wish me luck

• frugal

Thinking of punting Hernandez at SP2. Allows lots of CWS, KC, and LAA bats.

• Pandamonious

@rvnfn77 said...

I feel kinda lost on tonight’s slate. Gallen maybe as my pitcher. Bats of course Coors but prolly hard to fit. Maybe a sneaky Cleveland stack.

When in doubt go Gallen (safest and highest upside) Hendricks (safest) 5 man Coors stack (Angels too cheap) then fill in the rest. Chalky for sure, but maybe go Adell instead of Upton, or skip Stassi and go Carson Kelly or get up to someone like Perez, which will be a little less chalky.

• chickenmanE

I would stack the last 9 posters in this thread against lopez if I could.

• Pandamonious

@frugal said...

Thinking of punting Hernandez at SP2. Allows lots of CWS, KC, and LAA bats.

Hernandez doesn’t look that bad. I’m using him some on DK, but I’m playing a ton of line ups too.

• rvnfn77

@chickenmanE said...

I would stack the last 9 posters in this thread against lopez if I could.

Lol just for that I’m gonna stack Detroit in a dollar dk gpp lol

• rvnfn77

Thoughts on pleasc?

• rvnfn77

Currently my 18 dollar dk entry only play one team on those I’m stacking LAA and going with Gallen and pleasc but just little concerned with the Cleveland pitcher.

• Pandamonious

@rvnfn77 said...

Thoughts on pleasc?

Could do OK. Tough spot for him. Have some.

I’d make a few Gallen/Hendricks and Gallen/Antone before I went to Pleseac. Hill before Plesac too probably.

• rvnfn77

@Pandamonious said...

Could do OK. Tough spot for him. Have some.

I’d make a few Gallen/Hendricks and Gallen/Antone before I went to Pleseac. Hill before Plesac too probably.

Gotcha thanks a bunch Panda

• jayzee666

I am just going to stack the Padres game. No reason to ruin it for the rest you all!!

• rvnfn77

@jayzee666 said...

I am just going to stack the Padres game. No reason to ruin it for the rest you all!!

Thanks man lol

• frugal

Wow. First time I think I’ve seen a delay due to an armed standoff…

• land_of_the_lock

Pirates Royals delayed because someone is/was firing shots at Arrowhead. Jeez, crazy times.

• SkateFiend

This is a good time to play MLB. Slate breaking multi homerun games are rarer, and incoming talents at cheap prices gives you a lot of room for stud hitters.

KBO is the easiest to cash by far.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

How can dk have both Abreu and Encarnarcion both only first base eligible? both of them are not playing at first at the same time right? new 2020 rules or something?

• jayzee666

@SkateFiend said...

This is a good time to play MLB. Slate breaking multi homerun games are rarer, and incoming talents at cheap prices gives you a lot of room for stud hitters.

KBO is the easiest to cash by far.

I find the REAPER has a easier time in Korea than the states, and he kills in the states!. He is an international Phenom.
    We are ready to decimate the NFL!

• Volkster6

@damionismyname said...

How can dk have both Abreu and Encarnarcion both only first base eligible? both of them are not playing at first at the same time right? new 2020 rules or something?

DH… but need a position

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).