7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 142 ) at Boston ( -154 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 153 ) at Kansas City ( -166 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 104 ) at Chi Sox ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 113 ) at Houston ( -122 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -118 ) at St. Louis ( 109 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -120 ) at LA Angels ( 111 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 136 ) at SF Giants ( -148 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Jaredmlevitt

Diamondbacks are criminally underpriced on FD. Tomas only 2,600 and Drury only 3k. Beefy 2,900 I believe.

• osuryanf

I really want to throw a dart in the $444 $600k Power Hitter, but the fact that there’s 45 max entrants per person is just ridiculous.. The well off sharks are going to enter all 45 lineups and have such a crazy advantage over anyone who throws darts in it.

While it obviously increases the prize pool drastically, I’m not sure it’s even worth the gamble when you have such a huge disadvantage.

• rsigler65

They should call it the Power Dart LOL

• rsigler65

Ok I’ll add something…Stroman this season against TB a ridiculous 18, 2, 60, 42.

• Vanco

Clayton Richard, Alec Asher and lots of bats in one lineup. I’ve been nailing pitching the last week, but can’t seem to get more than 4 of 8 good bats.
    Edit: Think I’ll roll a Seattle stack again. Last night’s stack got me 4 points from Smith, Cruz, Seager. Cano and Martin did well though. Just need all 5 to do something.

• RedlynedaDutch

Yes, Stroman is feast or famine!!

• zline34

@Vanco said...

Clayton Richard, Alec Asher and lots of bats in one lineup. I’ve been nailing pitching the last week, but can’t seem to get more than 4 of 8 good bats.
    Edit: Think I’ll roll a Seattle stack again. Last night’s stack got me 4 points from Smith, Cruz, Seager. Cano and Martin did well though. Just need all 5 to do something.

Nailed all my bats last night perfect. Swapping Price for Carrasco last minute and upgrading from Tomas to Blackmon cost me huge money. Never doubt yourself.

• Vanco

@zline34 said...

Swapping Price for Carrasco last minute and upgrading from Tomas to Blackmon cost me huge money. Never doubt yourself.

Ouch, that 50 point swing is rough. Tinkering is my enemy as well.

• strassnerte

I feel obligated to play Tomas again tonight. He is my new hero. I was down huge in a higher dollar heads up last night and employed some late swap game theory as I guessed my opponent to be on Trout like myself. I switched to Tomas and left a ton of money on the table. After his huge night I won by 3 points. No way I saw that happening when I went to sleep.

• Jaredmlevitt

@zline34 said...

Nailed all my bats last night perfect. Swapping Price for Carrasco last minute and upgrading from Tomas to Blackmon cost me huge money. Never doubt yourself.

I’d be leery of Asher. Yes, he got 30 points in his first start of the year. However 0 k’s, a 2.7% swstr%, 55% fb rate and a .095 babip should also stand out.

• strassnerte

Looking at the game logs of the pitchers tonight is very scary. Not easy to pick a cash game combo for DK. Right now I am leaning toward Nova and Richard. Provides a nice amount left for bats. Thoughts?

• nklotz

@Jaredmlevitt said...

I’d be leery of Asher. Yes, he got 30 points in his first start of the year. However 0 k’s, a 2.7% swstr%, 55% fb rate and a .095 babip should also stand out.

Pirates bats have been pretty cold though. Worth a flier in GPP’s with the bats you can fit in.

• Kujo2020

Duffy looks to be #1 SP tonight. Not scared of OAK after they feasted on KC pitching last night. Their offense I still weak, and Duffy has tons of K upside. Tonight, Duffy get’s back on track.

Also thinking of Nova, but this feels like a trap. I don’t trust Pitt’s offense, plus Nova is probably due for regression.

• strassnerte

http://www.espn.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/73791/robbie-ray-and-the-greatest-strikeout-season-youve-never-heard-about

As you consider Ray tonight. True definition of a GPP pitcher.

• ASitar

Is anyone fading Trout tonight? I’ll have him in all my LUs 1) his #‘s vs Walker 2) you can easily fit him in with the cheap pitching. Anyone like Justin Bour tonight? Definitely going to have Texas, Detroit, Seattle exposure. Can’t see a catcher that I want to use not named Wellington Castillo. Pitching will be tough to pick. Duffy I like s lot but weather looks iffy, Nova seems like a lot but will he get the W, Pomeraz/Ray/Stroman I like but don’t like given the LUs they have to face, Straily I actually like against Mileaukee, and Boyd should put up a lot of points against Minny and get the W.

GL tonight

• JupiterBrando

it’s weird Richard is still so low, especially against a Giants team that hasn’t really been clobbering the ball outside of chase field. love me some Pomeranz tonight though

• feekdogg

@Vanco said...

Ouch, that 50 point swing is rough. Tinkering is my enemy as well.

True story. As I was sitting there last night beating myself up for taking Hanley, Betts and Cargo out in favor of Trout, Pujols and T. Turner, I wondered if FD would allow me to change my username to “DoNotTinker!”. That extra reminder would be very beneficial to me.

• JupiterBrando

@strassnerte said...

http://www.espn.com/blog/sweetspot/post/_/id/73791/robbie-ray-and-the-greatest-strikeout-season-youve-never-heard-about

As you consider Ray tonight. True definition of a GPP pitcher.

he’s also going against the Rockies who somehow got embarrassed by the Padres of all teams. seems like chalk tonight but I can’t help but think he’s unfadeable

also, my Mets Hot Tip of the Day: Syndergaard is faltering and we could see a total collapse tonight. Trea Turner should be a lock and Ben Revere is a steal, pun intended, if he’s playing

• Olhausen

@JupiterBrando said...

he’s also going against the Rockies who somehow got embarrassed by the Padres of all teams. seems like chalk tonight but I can’t help but think he’s unfadeable

also, my Mets Hot Tip of the Day: Syndergaard is faltering and we could see a total collapse tonight. Trea Turner should be a lock and Ben Revere is a steal, pun intended, if he’s playing

Yes but look at his numbers at home plus his BvP against the Rockies is not good.

• officialldott

First time playing mlb dfs today. I have no idea who half the players I picked are or how many points you typically need to take down a MLB gpp but im bored so your welcome gents for my free donation today. Eight less lineups you have to worry about in the Super Slurve try not to spend all my money in one place

• xxbigkidxx

Do you guys have any thoughts on T. Bauer tonight? I have been picking terrible key pitchers the past two weeks. My handicapping of pitchers as of late has been horrible. So of course im severely second guessing myself tonight. Any thoughts?

• zoltar912

• x2

2016 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• x2

2016 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

a little late today guys…hopefully this is for the afternoon work dumps of yours….https://twitter.com/zoltar91282/status/775774391023964161. Love, Zoltar.

• strassnerte

@ASitar said...

Is anyone fading Trout tonight? I’ll have him in all my LUs 1) his #‘s vs Walker 2) you can easily fit him in with the cheap pitching. Anyone like Justin Bour tonight? Definitely going to have Texas, Detroit, Seattle exposure. Can’t see a catcher that I want to use not named Wellington Castillo. Pitching will be tough to pick. Duffy I like s lot but weather looks iffy, Nova seems like a lot but will he get the W, Pomeraz/Ray/Stroman I like but don’t like given the LUs they have to face, Straily I actually like against Mileaukee, and Boyd should put up a lot of points against Minny and get the W.

GL tonight

If you want to consider another catcher, Martin is in play versus the fly ball lefty.

• traviswhite

usually dont play baseball DFS. But i have some bankroll to roll out with. Im stacking cinci and texas, starting pitchers are AJ Cole and Stranly. Is this even a good idea?

• strassnerte

@xxbigkidxx said...

Do you guys have any thoughts on T. Bauer tonight? I have been picking terrible key pitchers the past two weeks. My handicapping of pitchers as of late has been horrible. So of course im severely second guessing myself tonight. Any thoughts?

He would be about my 10th choice for a cash game play. Inconsistent pitcher in a hitters park against a team hitting the ball pretty well lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler