7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 142 ) at Boston ( -154 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 153 ) at Kansas City ( -166 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 104 ) at Chi Sox ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 113 ) at Houston ( -122 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -118 ) at St. Louis ( 109 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -120 ) at LA Angels ( 111 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 136 ) at SF Giants ( -148 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• strassnerte

@traviswhite said...

usually dont play baseball DFS. But i have some bankroll to roll out with. Im stacking cinci and texas, starting pitchers are AJ Cole and Stranly. Is this even a good idea?

Looks like a good combo to me. Won’t be too chalky, but definitely capable of good numbers. I like the Rangers lefties and I have considered Straily. I’m off the Reds bats, but just because I am mad at them for last night’s performance.

• Lathum

@officialldott said...

First time playing mlb dfs today. I have no idea who half the players I picked are or how many points you typically need to take down a MLB gpp but im bored so your welcome gents for my free donation today. Eight less lineups you have to worry about in the Super Slurve try not to spend all my money in one place

It’s why they call today free money Tuesday.

• xxbigkidxx

@strassnerte said...

He would be about my 10th choice for a cash game play. Inconsistent pitcher in a hitters park against a team hitting the ball pretty well lately.

Thanks for the tip…I knew I was off again…

• strassnerte

@xxbigkidxx said...

Thanks for the tip…I knew I was off again…

If I played on FD, Nova would be my play

• therayray81

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2012 DraftStreet DSFC Finalist

Dbacks and Blue Jays hitters

• IronMonkey415

Going with Odor, Beef Wellington, Werth, Trout and Carlos Gomez for me.

I don’t know what sort of lineup that is but its all MINE!!!!!

• Vanco

@zoltar912 said...

a little late today guys…hopefully this is for the afternoon work dumps of yours….https://twitter.com/zoltar91282/status/775774391023964161. Love, Zoltar.

Great read again. I rolled Seattle too and doing it again.

• murphstahoe

@Vanco said...

Clayton Richard, Alec Asher and lots of bats in one lineup. I’ve been nailing pitching the last week, but can’t seem to get more than 4 of 8 good bats.
    Edit: Think I’ll roll a Seattle stack again. Last night’s stack got me 4 points from Smith, Cruz, Seager. Cano and Martin did well though. Just need all 5 to do something.

Asher was brilliant but zero k’s in six innings of work …

• nklotz

Weather in KC scaring anyone else off of Duffy?

• Jaredmlevitt

He doesn’t have an optimal lineup spot tonight, but don’t sleep on Drury. He’s crushing the ball right now. .617 Woba over the past week and a 54% hard hit rate.

• ASitar

Don’t be surprised to see Jason Castro as a top 3 catcher in points tonight.

• Vanco

@ASitar said...

Bottom of that order is my (hopefully) sneaky mini stack of the night.

• depalma13

@Lathum said...

It’s why they call today free money Tuesday.

Don’t tap the aquarium.

• IronMonkey415

It’s also called TITTY TUESDAY!!!!!
    I change things around and ended up with Trout, Cespedes and Khris Davis again as always.

• walkoff9

@nklotz said...

Weather in KC scaring anyone else off of Duffy?

Yep

I’m hoping we get word the game will start in a delay, otherwise its an easy fade (well as easy a fade as there is when he was your #1 guy)

• choppadown

Debating throwing some lineups into the Mega Grandslam if there is a ton of overlay…we’ll see.

• Jpitten

What’s mega grandslam

• choppadown

@Jpitten said...

What’s mega grandslam

$25 dollar FD Contest: https://www.fanduel.com/games/16354/contests/16354-201203654/enter

75k to first.

• murphstahoe

Cole/Hammel – with a heavy dose of Bos/Pit

• ASitar

Cole Hamels is not pitching tonight murphstahoe.

:)

• Stickman731

No research day – just stacking METS and O’s

• ASitar

I’m finding myself liking Boyd a lot tonight. He’s pitched 2 good/great games against them earlier in the year and the Tigers hitters should put up enough runs to get him the W as well

• Gheag2014

@ASitar said...

I’m playing him as well, love how guriel has that 1b eligibility now so you can play him and Bregman

• gravitymaze

Rolling with cheap pitchers tonight. Dan Straily and Albert Suarez. With a nice Bos, Ari, Col, stud lineup.

• traviswhite

Fu boyd. Hate dfs. Got -16 from cashner last night. Now boyd…goodbye dfs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler