3:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 120 ) at Colorado ( -130 ) —- T: 10
    4:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -125 ) at Washington ( 115 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -180 ) at Baltimore ( 165 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 228 ) at Boston ( -250 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 152 ) at NY Mets ( -165 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -185 ) at St. Louis ( 170 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -111 ) at Kansas City ( 103 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 119 ) at LA Angels ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

U-G-L-Y

Freeland has done okay against ARI, and does play a little better at home.

• MrPerfekt7

Early slate pitchers only 2 two really choose from but thinking Ross as a alternative since Cubs just played last night

• superjon

@7klub06 said...

Early slate pitchers only 2 two really choose from but thinking Ross as a alternative since Cubs just played last night

Didn’t every team play yesterday?

• sabresrock29

stacking both pitchers for coors and stacking the was/cubs game. donating money today it seems

• Messiah717

I was going to go Matz and Rodriguez on the main slate but the Mets and Miami are out. The pitching is so ugly outside of that unless you go Kershaw.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Main slate GPPs on DK are ugly…

• kirby34

Freeland/Parra or Goldy/Escobar in the showdown slate for cash?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Locking in Fillmyer on the main slate and no one can convince me it’s a bad idea.

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

Main slate GPPs on DK are ugly…

The Turn Two, Warning Track, and Full Count aren’t too bad. I’ll end up going with one of those 3. I don’t mind the top heavy structure with higher buy-in stuff like the Turn Two is since you’re only competing against 750 line ups and really only probably 450-500 people for it. Same thing with the Warning Track. Can’t really complain about a 3 in 148 chance at 5K if you max it. The Full count has a nice fairly level pay-out in the top spots, but starts to get dicier at the bottom since they’re paying out more than 25% of the entries.

• mattyice522

Is Ross on a pitch count?

• mr_papageorgio

@Messiah717 said...

I was going to go Matz and Rodriguez on the main slate but the Mets and Miami are out. The pitching is so ugly outside of that unless you go Kershaw.

I’m plugging in Bundy and closing my eyes. His range is anywhere between -15 and 30 but he’s got the highest upside of anyone but Kershaw and ERod tonight. I’ve got him and a Sox stack so far, now have to figure out the rest

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

The Turn Two, Warning Track, and Full Count aren’t too bad. I’ll end up going with one of those 3. I don’t mind the top heavy structure with higher buy-in stuff like the Turn Two is since you’re only competing against 750 line ups and really only probably 450-500 people for it. Same thing with the Warning Track. Can’t really complain about a 3 in 148 chance at 5K if you max it. The Full count has a nice fairly level pay-out in the top spots, but starts to get dicier at the bottom since they’re paying out more than 25% of the entries.

The $400 single entry isn’t bad either, plus I’m in it so you have one less person to worry about beating.

• MrPerfekt7

@superjon said...

Didn’t every team play yesterday?

Yes but the fact that this is supposed to be a off day for the Cubs. But now they have been playing for almost 30days in a row

But hey that’s just a observation from reading up on the matchup preview

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

The $400 single entry isn’t bad either, plus I’m in it so you have one less person to worry about beating.

Looking at it, it’s not bad. I don’t think I have the guts to drop $400 on one line up though, especially on this slate. Not when for close to the same cost I can make 3 line ups in the Warning Track or 2 in the Turn Two. Although, if you’re playing Bundy…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah. I will probably play a single bullet in one of those.

On small slates with no pitching I would prefer to see better structured low $ GPPs or a decent size single entry between $50 and $100, but it is what it is!

• superjon

Guys. I’m in 3 GPPs right.

Entry fees add up to $9.13

It’s 9/13

I was born on 9/13

• KindGuy

@superjon said...

It’s 9/13

I was born on 9/13

Good luck and happy birthday!

• mattyice522

@superjon said...

It’s 9/13

I was born on 9/13

hot damn happy bday. fyi John brown is #13 and Justin Tucker is #9. if you are doing nfl

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Looking at it, it’s not bad. I don’t think I have the guts to drop $400 on one line up though, especially on this slate. Not when for close to the same cost I can make 3 line ups in the Warning Track or 2 in the Turn Two. Although, if you’re playing Bundy…

Bundy is locked in! Barring any late news, I’m going with him and ERod, Dodgers/Sox stacks, and my top secret late night hammer as a one off.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

Bundy is locked in! Barring any late news, I’m going with him and ERod, Dodgers/Sox stacks, and my top secret late night hammer as a one off.

Looking at KC/OAK/SEA stack with ERod and a gascan

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

BoSox or White Sox? I’m big on Dodgers. I will continue to stack against Gomber until he implodes. I especially like that LAD has seen Gomber before, which should be helpful. That was also by far his luckiest start of them all.

EDIT: Obviously BoSox. For some reason I keep thinking KC is still playing the CWS.

• tbird05

FD appreciation thread for being contrarian and going with the early start at 6:30 pm. FD users take note. I like when the sites do contrarian things.

• MrPerfekt7

WTF Diamondbacks smdh

• dnely17

Buchholz at over 50% owned in the showdown slate and was scratched before the first pitch. Luckily I switched him out.

• Micah831

Damn! Where did Bucky go?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).