3:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 120 ) at Colorado ( -130 ) —- T: 10
    4:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -125 ) at Washington ( 115 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -180 ) at Baltimore ( 165 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 228 ) at Boston ( -250 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 152 ) at NY Mets ( -165 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -185 ) at St. Louis ( 170 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -111 ) at Kansas City ( 103 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 119 ) at LA Angels ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mattyice522

@dnely17 said...

Buchholz at over 50% owned in the showdown slate and was scratched before the first pitch. Luckily I switched him out.

I didn’t hear any of this ???
    Edit: was there even an RG alert?

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

BoSox or White Sox? I’m big on Dodgers. I will continue to stack against Gomber until he implodes. I especially like that LAD has seen Gomber before, which should be helpful. That was also by far his luckiest start of them all.

EDIT: Obviously BoSox. For some reason I keep thinking KC is still playing the CWS.

4 LAD, 3 BOS. originally had 4 BOS but had a little salary left over and moved up from Bradley to a one off with a much higher ceiling (now watch Bradley go 4/4, 1 HR, 3 runs scored, 3 RBI, and a steal).

• yisman

@mattyice522 said...

I didn’t hear any of this ???
    Edit: was there even an RG alert?

no alert from RG

no alert from DK Live

just found out now

usually DK Live will do a notification when something like this occurs

• yisman

Arizona’s twitter didn’t mention it until 10 minutes after lock.

https://twitter.com/Dbacks/status/1040319204719616001

They said they’ll pass along updates but no updates yet….

• yisman

double post

• mr_papageorgio

@mr_papageorgio said...

4 LAD, 3 BOS. originally had 4 BOS but had a little salary left over and moved up from Bradley to a one off with a much higher ceiling (now watch Bradley go 4/4, 1 HR, 3 runs scored, 3 RBI, and a steal).

I ended up getting off the Sox after I saw Mookie was out (plus I decided I need Kershaw). So I ended up with 4 LAD, 2 TOR, and 2 one offs from the SEA/LAA game.

• hcassidy

@mr_papageorgio said...

I ended up getting off the Sox after I saw Mookie was out (plus I decided I need Kershaw). So I ended up with 4 LAD, 2 TOR, and 2 one offs from the SEA/LAA game.

I want to play LAD, but every time I stack against Gomber he pulls ‘Houdini’ and skates his way to a solid night. So I went only 1 Dodger and no Kershaw. And went with BOS and 1 offs.

• mr_papageorgio

@hcassidy said...

I want to play LAD, but every time I stack against Gomber he pulls ‘Houdini’ and skates his way to a solid night. So I went only 1 Dodger and no Kershaw. And went with BOS and 1 offs.

Tonight I’m counting on Houdini dropping the key while he’s hanging upside down in the water tank and trying to escape

• hcassidy

@mr_papageorgio said...

Tonight I’m counting on Houdini dropping the key while he’s hanging upside down in the water tank and trying to escape

Good Luck, it may happen as I’m not doing it tonight. The first time in his last 4 starts waiting on the regression it just hasn’t happened and for I played him against him at home 1x and 3x on road he is better at home with an ERA that reduces by 1 plus. If anything it tells me to play Gomber over Kershaw and load bats. But I don’t know as been funk after winning GPP last week in a ‘night slate’.

• superjon

Brett Anderson with BOS and stacking the Angels outfield.

• hcassidy

@superjon said...

Brett Anderson with BOS and stacking the Angels outfield.

Had Anderson but since Papa kept saying against Gomber the more I looked I moved to him over Anderson and bats.

• mr_papageorgio

@hcassidy said...

Had Anderson but since Papa kept saying against Gomber the more I looked I moved to him over Anderson and bats.

Very smart move. Fading me has proven to be a long term winning strategy in all forms of sports betting.

• tbird05

Fanduel correctly listed the Mets and Marlins 2nd game to start at 6:40. The contest is still showing the start time to be 6:30. Will drama ensue?

More at 6.

• tbird05

and i just got an email from fanduel that the slate will start in 9 minutes. 6:15. Anyone see lineups?

• tbird05

nobody is on FD tonight?

• KindGuy

LMAO Fanduel is such a clusterfuck and terribly wrong organization. Start time now moved up to 6:15.

WHY do they keep on including the second game of these double headers????

• tbird05

had to go with some Marlins/Mets stacks because of the weird nature of this slate

• yisman

@elementasrat said...

LMAO Fanduel is such a clusterfuck and terribly wrong organization. Start time now moved up to 6:15.

WHY do they keep on including the second game of these double headers????

just so dumb

usually lineups aren’t out before lock

and then the times they are, it’s usually because the start time got moved up which screws with everyone

A lot of people got stuck with blank lineups I’m sure

Yahoo also moved lock up 25 minutes but at least there you can still enter a lineup.

• yisman

I was thinking I’d enter yahoo and I’d have time. Opened yahoo up at 6:11 and see a message that lock time is being changed to 6:15

quickly threw together a lineup and entered some contests. Missed some other contests and there was a lot of overlay as a result of lock time being moved up.

• dolphinkick182

LOL I just sent them an email to ask what is up. Just got home to get my line-ups in and have 3minutes…..the alert said 6:30 start time. The had it plastered everywhere. Now 6:15? Where was the alert? The banner? The email 13 minutes before lock lol?

• LuckyLuc3434

Yeah, this is a mess. Not a good look, and almost really screwed me over

• tbird05

I dont mind it for gpp’s

• KindGuy

Perfect example of why Fanduel is trending down for the past couple of years. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Yahoo overtakes them #2 in the industry next year. Just a terribly managed company.

• yisman

Obviously the people that benefit are happy but FD doing this (how many times has it been this season? 3? 4?) just serves to piss off some of their customers.

All the people who had blank lineups, some of the people who had shell lineups, and the people who were waiting until closer to lock to enter contests.

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

Perfect example of why Fanduel is trending down for the past couple of years. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Yahoo overtakes them #2 in the industry next year. Just a terribly managed company.

Fanduel used to be THE #1 company in DFS and it wasn’t close.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).