3:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 120 ) at Colorado ( -130 ) —- T: 10
    4:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -125 ) at Washington ( 115 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -180 ) at Baltimore ( 165 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 228 ) at Boston ( -250 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 152 ) at NY Mets ( -165 ) —- T: 8
    7:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -185 ) at St. Louis ( 170 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( -111 ) at Kansas City ( 103 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 119 ) at LA Angels ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• d735123

@yisman said...

I was thinking I’d enter yahoo and I’d have time. Opened yahoo up at 6:11 and see a message that lock time is being changed to 6:15

quickly threw together a lineup and entered some contests. Missed some other contests and there was a lot of overlay as a result of lock time being moved up.

What the…? Just sat down to enter some lineups at Yahoo and there’s nothing there.

• NIN1002

I was doing something else and missed out on my sweet, sweet, sweet Yahoo overlay. And tonight probably would have been the best of the bunch. yisman….I know you are always right there with me so congrats to you on getting in on all that wonderful gravy…lol.

P.S. Always enjoy playing against you.

• Clyde

I got stuck with 2 lineups out of 6 still dummy lineups from this morning as I calmly edited at 5:20 CST…that didn’t work…I have lots of dumb lineups as it is usually…

• superjon

@elementasrat said...

Fanduel used to be THE #1 company in DFS and it wasn’t close.

The best part is all of the mistakes they are making are really easy to fix or not make again.

• ClemsonAce

@yisman said...

Obviously the people that benefit are happy but FD doing this (how many times has it been this season? 3? 4?) just serves to piss off some of their customers.

All the people who had blank lineups, some of the people who had shell lineups, and the people who were waiting until closer to lock to enter contests.

Seriously, WTF… I haven’t been on FD all year, put some money on for the deposit match to play NFL and decided i would play some MLB while i’m at it. Stuck with a 50% shell lineup, didn’t see the email that it was changing (basically no advanced notice anyway).

Looks like my money is coming back off FD…. Total BS

• hcassidy

FanDuel said the Mets game was in to start unless i missed it and I loaded up, so either I win thousands or lose thousands.

• yisman

very tilting day

if you played afternoon and had Buchholz (4 of my 6 classic lineups had him, but I did avoid in showdown)

then if you got screwed by the start time change

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/59806262?uc=1175163792

Buchholz was about 44% owned in classic. Only 2 of my 6 lineups cashed (the ones that didn’t have Buchholz).

• dolphinkick182

@superjon said...

make again.

and again, and again, and again…..

• yisman

@ClemsonAce said...

Seriously, WTF… I haven’t been on FD all year, put some money on for the deposit match to play NFL and decided i would play some MLB while i’m at it. Stuck with a 50% shell lineup, didn’t see the email that it was changing (basically no advanced notice anyway).

Looks like my money is coming back off FD…. Total BS

you should be able to edit the shell lineup and get out any players from teams not named Mets or Marlins.

• ClemsonAce

@yisman said...

you should be able to edit the shell lineup and get out any players from teams not named Mets or Marlins.

I did… just had someone in the Mets on my shell that total screws what I was leaning towards. Oh well… pretty pissed and email inbound to FD though i’m sure they don’t give a damn….

• yisman

@nin1002 said...

I was doing something else and missed out on my sweet, sweet, sweet Yahoo overlay. And tonight probably would have been the best of the bunch. yisman….I know you are always right there with me so congrats to you on getting in on all that wonderful gravy…lol.

P.S. Always enjoy playing against you.

cheers man

my lineup was not the best

I wanted to do a lineup with Rojas but I had about a minute left after making my first lineup and at that point was hard-pressed just to click all the contests to enter, so no Rojas for me. Too bad. Segura sitting so I think Rojas was the best play there.

Links to big contests:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/3068617

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/3068616

• NIN1002

I got my 10 lineups in the big contests at Yahoo in the $.25, $1, and $5…but what I missed out on was the certain overlay in those $109 50/50 (and they like to create the 6 person $270 and $530) that tend to sit just about half full until 5 minutes before lock when the usual suspects (kirkdiese, Yahoobraintlet, pitafajita guy (lol) show up. I’ll send you a message of exactly what I mean.

And cheers to you!

• EricQ23

Fan duel down?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@EricQ23 said...

Fan duel down?

• blt123

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Prior to 7:05EST, I tried to upload 225 entries—I didn’t include any Mets or Marlins to FD and it failed.

• pick6er

Weird, FD showing some MIA/NYM scoring.

• SkateFiend

Nothing left to do except stretch out my feet and watch Bundy shut out the A’s.

• Pandamonious

@SkateFiend said...

Nothing left to do except stretch out my feet and watch Bundy shut out the A’s.

Did you even have your feet stretched out yet?

• SkateFiend

@Pandamonious said...

Did you even have your feet stretched out yet?

He gave up a homer against the one A’s player I don’t have in my A’s stack, so he’s shutting me out.

• Messiah717

@SkateFiend said...

He gave up a homer against the one A’s player I don’t have in my A’s stack, so he’s shutting me out.

Played Piscotty last night instead of Laureano. Tonight of course play Laureano in my stack instead of Piscotty.

• mr_papageorgio

Austin Barnes looked at three strikes in a row. My Dodgers stack is killing it! (I have Dozier, Turner, Barnes, and Taylor so basically the guys who didn’t score 3 runs in the first)

• dolphinkick182

Here was the response from FD about the 6:15 lock:

Hi dolphinkick,

Thank you for contacting FanDuel Customer Support.

Game 1 of the doubleheader between the Mets & Marlins ended earlier than anticipated, which caused Game 2 to begin at 6:15pm EST as opposed to it’s originally scheduled start time of 6:30pm EST. As this was the case, we moved up the lock time of the main slate to adjust for the start of this game. We sent an email out to all users in regards to this change, but we do realize that it was on short notice.

With that being said, we would be happy to offer you a one-time cancellation on all of your entries for the MLB Main slate. If you choose to take this offer, your entries will remain showing as LIVE, but all entry fees would be refunded. You would also not be eligible to receive any winnings for these entries if they do happen to earn a prize.

Please note this offer is for ALL of your entries. If you would like to accept this offer, please reply back here to confirm no later than 8:00pm EST.

Due to the time sensitive nature of this matter, we will not be able to accept any replies received past 8:00 PM ET.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and I’ll be happy to help.

• Moneymakers90

Late night pitching

• Pandamonious

@Moneymakers90 said...

Late night pitching

Is this a statement or a question?

• SkateFiend

I stacked the wrong team in the A’s game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).