8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -162 ) at Texas ( 149 ) —- T: 11
    8:15 PM EST : Houston ( -344 ) at Kansas City ( 309 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 113 ) at St. Louis ( -122 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( -119 ) at Colorado ( 110 ) —- T: 12.5
    9:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -112 ) at Arizona ( 103 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -134 ) at LA Angels ( 123 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 128 ) at Seattle ( -139 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:15 PM EST : Miami ( 133 ) at SF Giants ( -144 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• telestraightshooter

@superjon said...

After much deliberation, I believe the best ace to target is Castillo.

All the D’Backs

interesting.

Logic?

• hithisisnom

Castillo/Houser + Oakland + NYY

It’s chalky but I’m a homer so

• superjon

@zeeshan2 said...

I want to play Morton but the Angels don’t strike out much and Morton doesn’t have much SO upside

There will be more K’s available on what should be a watered down Angels LU, especially if Trout is out again.

Since July, Morton has had 6 games with 10+ K’s

Out of the other studs available, only Cole (8) and Scherzer (6) have as many or more, but Morton has the luxury of being 2,400 and 800 cheaper.

• mr_papageorgio

The Rockies stack is very affordable with no Blackmon. Interesting, especially if they aren’t going to be popular.

• telestraightshooter

@mr_papageorgio said...

The Rockies stack is very affordable with no Blackmon. Interesting, especially if they aren’t going to be popular.

how good is Padres pen?
    jL has their #
    it’s 5280

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Don’t do it.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t do it.

I know…lol I’m not gonna. I might go for the Rangers though which may be just as bad.

• jayzee666

And Bryant is on the board with a walk!! Huge for me. Combine that with a total of 1 HR from from the other 3 players I have in this game, a huge score for me and the REAPER!!

Later games:
    Cole
    Luchessi
    Civale and maybe some Zimmerman for me.

Mets
    Oak
    Wash
    Some Padres.

• mr_papageorgio

Based on the Reaper six pack the Rockies stack is back in play!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Pretty much going in on this with no research. What is there to know by now that we don’t already know anyway? Pretty sure I’ll just end up on the chalk. Other than I’m pretty sure I’m fading Coors. Probably depends on the Padres line up. Can’t rule myself out from some cheap one-offs. Pretty certain I’ll be continuing to fade the Rockies and in fact I kind of like Lucchesi.

Yankees, maybe Twins, A’s, Astros, Mariners, White Sox (maybe, feeling like Kikuchi either pitches a gem or gets shelled, so I’m taking both sides), maybe Nationals (Soroka has really yet to do well against them yet).

Brooks, maybe Zimmermann, Cole, Houser (cheap enough that 4 innings and 70 pitchers is acceptable with hope for more), Castillo, Kikuchi, Beede,

Lucchesi vs that Rockies lineup is attractive, BUT Joey relies on his curve (or churve like they call it) that is a mix of change/curve to setup is less than overpowering fastball and Coors sometimes takes the bite out of the breaking pitches

• Messiah717

Why can’t the Twins ever put out a lineup?

• blabbles

Something to be aware of – it’s HOT here in the Bay Area today. I’m sure Oracle will still grade out as a pitcher’s park tonight, but I would not assume that it’ll be the fly ball graveyard it usually is.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Lucchesi vs that Rockies lineup is attractive, BUT Joey relies on his curve (or churve like they call it) that is a mix of change/curve to setup is less than overpowering fastball and Coors sometimes takes the bite out of the breaking pitches

Yeah, decided to be responsible and just play one line up. It has Lucchesi/Cole, but I’m going to tinker around with it. Mostly because Jayzee says he’s playing him. Probably going to stick with Cole though if that even makes sense. Thought about that fact with him, but he’s succeeded in Coors before. Had a 5 man Yanks stack with it, and 3 one-offs, but going to tinker that too. Have a feeling about the Twins, and Jayzee is using Civale so maybe do a 4×4 with Yanks/Twins and figuring out pitchers from there.

• telestraightshooter

@blabbles said...

it’s HOT here in the Bay Area today.

Temp is 8 deg over forecast so high 70’s @ start

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Settled on Beede/Tanaka 4 Yanks. 4 Twins. Whatever.

• monarch

Didnt the Yanks play a DH yesterday with injuries and the travel to Toronto? Doesn’t seem ideal

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Settled on Beede/Tanaka 4 Yanks. 4 Twins. Whatever.

Playing SE today?

Decided to tackle the relay throw with 55 + 1 SE in rundown.
    That is a Cole/Beede 2 x Oak/NYY/SD/Bal

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Playing SE today?

Decided to tackle the relay throw with 55 + 1 SE in rundown.
    That is a Cole/Beede 2 x Oak/NYY/SD/Bal

Just playing the $15 with a single bullet.

So far, so good.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Didnt the Yanks play a DH yesterday with injuries and the travel to Toronto? Doesn’t seem ideal

Didn’t even think about it. Just winging it today. Legit concern I suppose. They also had the day off before though because of the rain out. Detroit to Toronto isn’t too far.

• jayzee666

Reaper controlling the weather in Cleveland now! I was afraid that he was becoming too powerful!!

• Njsum1

Actually been doing well in baseball, lately..maybe it’s variance coming my way or maybe it’s nfl degen monies 🤷‍♂️

Anyway…only a month until the best of all dfs starts up again 🏀

• mr_papageorgio

Is DK down for anyone else? It keeps crashing when I go to my upcoming contests so I can’t edit my entry for the late slate.

• deadphish

@mr_papageorgio said...

Is DK down for anyone else? It keeps crashing when I go to my upcoming contests so I can’t edit my entry for the late slate.

having major issues as well

• tonedefrob

Texas cured Krush

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

I am everywhere!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.