7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 143 ) at Boston ( -155 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 152 ) at Detroit ( -165 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -115 ) at Cincinnati ( 106 ) —- T: 9
    7:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 133 ) at Kansas City ( -144 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( -146 ) at Houston ( 135 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 103 ) at Chi Sox ( -111 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 130 ) at Arizona ( -141 ) —- T: 10
    10:05 PM EST : Seattle ( 105 ) at LA Angels ( -114 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zoltar912

• x2

2016 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• x2

2016 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Baseball diehards. You’re going to hate my blog. Don’t read it….do anything but read this garbage. https://twitter.com/zoltar91282/status/776041036854337536. Actually, please read it. I need some sort of validation. Please hit this thumb mark—> Does anyone like me?

• nklotz

Man last night was brutal, had the right teams (SEA/ARZ) but all the wrong players. So frustrating.

• jess701

Yes very

• ASitar

You can fit a real nice LU with Bum, Rizzo, and Harper in the early slate.

Some great BvP track history today so I suggest you at least give it a look. Staying away from JoFer because whenever I play him against a bad team he gets shelled. Expect the Braves to put up 6 runs on him. Focusing on Ventura and maybe Rodon today. Looking at stacking Red Sox, Orioles, Astros, DBacks and putting Arenado in all.

GL today.

• walkoff9

So everyone is going to play Madison Bumgarner on the early slate, but will the chalk be to pair him with kershaw and just go cheap hitters, or play someone like pineda?

• BUFUu2

anyone else loading up on the early slate with yankees…… Kershaw is back from a back injury and i think could be a good play since he will prolly only pitch 5 innings

• walkoff9

Hard to really do anything for the early slate until we see lineups. Always see some weird stuff with the early slates, and will probably see even more with the studs on the mound and guys getting days off because of it. Not a good day to be a left handed hitter.

• jwin4hoos

Walkoff.. if you look at Zoltar article looks like Pindea is in a good spot today..

• pulsar78

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone else loading up on the early slate with yankees…… Kershaw is back from a back injury and i think could be a good play since he will prolly only pitch 5 innings

This is actually his second game back from injury. He only lasted a little over 3 innings last time and 2 ERs. Not sure if he’s worth the price for a possible reduced outing. I’d rather pay a few hundred more for Bum facing SD.

• BUFUu2

@pulsar78 said...

This is actually his second game back from injury. He only lasted a little over 3 innings last time and 2 ERs. Not sure if he’s worth the price for a possible reduced outing. I’d rather pay a few hundred more for Bum facing SD.

I agree that is why i think i am going with a Yankees stack

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

I’m taking Pineda today, so everyone get off of him if you plan on making money. This will be the third time I’ve played him this year, and the last two times were a negative outing followed by a single digit outing.

• walkoff9

Lester looks to be in an elite spot, struggling offense with no base stealing.

• Vanco

If I can just get this Seattle stack paired with right mini stack I would be more than min cashing. Put them with Astros against home run machine Griffin last night and just got a bunch of 000. Seattle again tonight against Chacin? yes. Who I pair them with is the question.

• tcoulte

@nklotz said...

Man last night was brutal, had the right teams (SEA/ARZ) but all the wrong players. So frustrating.

been there too many times

• Vanco

http://m.mlb.com/sd/video/topic/86076894/v933798283/sfsd-schimpf-launches-an-oppositefield-solo-homer

I’m not sayin, I’m just sayin

• RollinNolan

Fading the early slate.

• Lathum

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Fading the early slate.

This is probably the correct route, but I need to clean my garage so I want the action. Plus free money Tuesday was very good to me, so I have a nice boosted bankroll thanks to Jean Segura and his 10% ownership.

It is a tough slate though. I’m not sure MadBum will be so highly owned with other options and people looking to be contrarian. I am stacking Cubs as I am still thinking the Cards have to falter at some point and the Cubs would love to clinch in St Louis. Washington will be the chalk, but I can see them resting some guys with an off day tomorrow and the division all but wrapped up. If lineup isn’t out by lock on FD I would be really nervous to own any Nats. Plus Gsellman has been pretty good.

• osuryanf

It was entirely too easy to make my cash lineup for tonight and that scares the heck out of me.. However, I wasn’t very confident last night and ended up losing (not enough AZ bats) so maybe this good feeling will bring the opposite.

• tbird05

@Rollin_Nolan said...

Fading the early slate.

Your post inspired me to click “x” 23 times and at least lose my money in the bigger main slate.

Thanks bruh.

• Jaredmlevitt

Guys hitting really well over the past week. Sorry if the format is awful.

Name Team wOBA Hard% HR wRC wRC+
    Brandon Drury Diamondbacks 0.651 61.50% 3 9 316
    Jake Lamb Diamondbacks 0.475 60.00% 1 6 198
    Seth Smith Mariners 0.461 60.00% 2 5 199
    Nelson Cruz Mariners 0.409 57.90% 1 6 163
    Charlie Blackmon Rockies 0.458 50.00% 3 6 173

• Storm

Come on Giants lineup ……..

• walkoff9

I hope lester gives up 2 solo shots to matt carpenter and nothing else.

• Bay101

Bryant looks lost 1st 2 ABs

• walkoff9

Should have known Martinez would be great in a bad matchup after being terrible in a great matchup.

• deerosa

C. Martinez, of course he goes off. Probably lose 1-0.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler