4:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( -136 ) at Detroit ( 126 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 141 ) at Milwaukee ( -153 ) —- T: 9
    7:40 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 224 ) at Minnesota ( -246 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:45 PM EST : Washington ( -135 ) at St. Louis ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 123 ) at Chi Cubs ( -133 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : NY Mets ( -155 ) at Colorado ( 143 ) —- T: 13.5
    9:40 PM EST : Miami ( 197 ) at Arizona ( -215 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Kansas City ( 268 ) at Oakland ( -297 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• telestraightshooter

getAwayDay for BAL @ DET

added bonus of game 3 hours before sunset eliciting strong batters eye shadows that can create up to a – .200 OBA disadvantage for batter.

unfortunately this should be largely negated by forecast for 75% cloud cover @ game time

• Fontaine

FantasyDraft didn’t even put the 7:10 BAL/DET game on the slate. Which is upsetting since it would have made the slate better. Robbie Ray going to be 60% on that site tonight. Means would have dropped that down and made for a better slate. Sigh

• nickps

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Fontaine said...

FantasyDraft didn’t even put the 7:10 BAL/DET game on the slate. Which is upsetting since it would have made the slate better. Robbie Ray going to be 60% on that site tonight. Means would have dropped that down and made for a better slate. Sigh

Pretty sure the game is at 4:10?

• Fontaine

@nickps said...

Pretty sure the game is at 4:10?

Oh on the app last night it said 7:10. Maybe it was an error. Either way get ready for Robby Ray chalk night. haha

• yisman

Yeah a 4:10 Monday game and then the next game is 7:40 (Twins scheduling game a half an hour early for some reason). Weird schedule.

I actually profited yesterday thanks to this: https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/76339929?uc=1608482217

8th out of 61 entries despite having Bieber, Wacha, Rizzo, and Owings

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So on DK if you play Ray/Lopez stack the big Coors bats and play the likes of Lamb, Rojas, Brinson, Davis, depending on your iteration of it you’re going to be competing with anywhere from probably 15-25% of the field with nearly identical line ups…Pivoting from Ray to Berrios won’t change that much.

Really not wanting to join that party.

• wigg_ESEA

@Pandamonious said...

So on DK if you play Ray/Lopez stack the big Coors bats and play the likes of Lamb, Rojas, Brinson, Davis, depending on your iteration of it you’re going to be competing with anywhere from probably 15-25% of the field with nearly identical line ups…Pivoting from Ray to Berrios won’t change that much.

Rolling another stack

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Hamels. Wind blowing in and no Votto.

• mr_papageorgio

Also allow me to point out Mr. Juan Soto at $4700. He’s in a very good spot and I doubt he’ll even be 5% owned.

• Pandamonious

@mr_papageorgio said...

Also allow me to point out Mr. Juan Soto at $4700. He’s in a very good spot and I doubt he’ll even be 5% owned.

He is…can’t say I won’t have any. Find myself liking Hudson though too.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yup. Going back to the well with COL/OAK…. playing Davies and relying on my Padres ability to make any scrub RH look like MadMax

• Pandamonious

10 line ups.

Roark/Stras-4 OAK/3 MIA/Casali
    Hamels/Hudson-3 MIA/5 NYM
    Berrios/Davies- 5 MIL/3 1-offs
    Roark/Hudson- 5 MIN/3 1-offs
    Stras/Hudson- 5 OAK/3 1-offs
    Hamels/Davies- 5 OAK/3 NYM
    Berrios/Hudson- 5 OAK/3 MIL
    Berrios/Hudson- 5 ARZ/3 1-offs
    Davies/Hudson- 4 OAK/4 NYM
    Roark/Stras- 5 CHC/3 1-offs

• mr_papageorgio

@mr_papageorgio said...

Hamels. Wind blowing in and no Votto.

I hope no one listened to me on this one.

• jayzee666

Looks like AZ is going to score 13 runs and the A’s are about to get shutout.

• tonedefrob

When you play a Mets 3 man/Marlins 5 man and you know you’re toast the minute Pablo hits the first two batters

• thetitanlb

How does pablo hit 3 batters in 1 inning. Wtf lol

• thetitanlb

Pablo Lopez has now but another player. Wtf is going on man

• yisman

Giolito the latest to be shut down for season

• hcassidy

Have a 5 man Oak stack but went unconventional because of the Hamels dud…2,4,6,8,9…….Papa I think you owe me one of your ‘Vegas Cars’

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).